What is a deadly dose of ephedrine?

H

hawk25

Awards
What is a deadly dose of ephedrine? How much would be effective for a 5'10 223 pound football player while cutting?

R

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have gone up to 500 mgs of ephedrine alkoloids a day,100mgs at a time with caffeine added,and i am about your size,but i would'nt recommend that much.

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Too many variables to give a definitive answer.
Ephedrine can be lethal at the recommended dose if there are other health issues.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't go over 75mg. and I'd build up slowly.

C

cromwell

Awards
excellent answer from Iron warrior-you need to see how you react and build slowly. Re above 500mgs of eph? are you serious? holy ****!:trout: :trout:

L

llb4

Awards
I have gone up to 500 mgs of ephedrine alkoloids a day,100mgs at a time with caffeine added,and i am about your size,but i would'nt recommend that much.
holy moly! what do ya need, about a half a case Guiness for a head change?:blink:

R

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah those were some crazy times,but it worked.But i pitty my heart for going through that.:icon_lol: :jaw:

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've never taken more than 75mg in a day, but I dont have a high tolerance for Stims so I dont want to push it.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I dont take more than ~6mg 2x per day, and Im about your size. You dont need to feel all cracked out on the ephedrine rush for it to do its job. Im pretty sensitive to stimulants though.

BV

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'm the same as BV..5 mg two times per day for the first week then maybe 10 mgs 2x per day for the second. Burns fat just fine if you have your diet together and are not immune to stims.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
There is ephedra and ephedrine. I seriously doubt you took 500 mgs of ephedrine HCI. I think 500 mgs of ephedrine could easily be deadly. Ephedra comes down to what % is active alkaloid. 500 mgs at 7.5% is about 40mgs ephedrine. Trust me. You don't want to take 500 mgs of ephedrine.

D

dWood

Awards
old training partner used to scare the crap out of me-he was 6-0 320lbs and would take 10 tabs of ephedrine HCL(each 25 mg) wash it down with a double coffee....damn near dyed one day in 95 degree weather-competing outside for 6 hours

R

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
There is ephedra and ephedrine. I seriously doubt you took 500 mgs of ephedrine HCI. I think 500 mgs of ephedrine could easily be deadly. Ephedra comes down to what % is active alkaloid. 500 mgs at 7.5% is about 40mgs ephedrine. Trust me. You don't want to take 500 mgs of ephedrine.
No i know the difference and it was ephedrine hcl,and like he said trust him you dont want to take that much.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You are insane if you took 500mg. 25 get me wired enough.

R

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I didnt take 500 at once,i would take 100mgs at once 5 times a day.

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
I've take 300mg at once and been fine, but I'm pretty good with stims.

I think over 2grams could kill.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I think Crunch said he takes around 250 mg pre workout. I would die...I know that much, lol.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Bump to that. I am very resistant to ephedrine and take 25 mg with 200mg C 3x ed at most.

W

wikked1

Awards
This is entirely too subjective ,it's like trying to define a deadly dose of booze or narcotics. I honestly can't imagine anybody needing more than 50 mg of EPHEDRINE to get your motor running. Any more is asking for nausea and cotton mouth and from there a host of sides of over stimulation. (without a doubt someone has and will continue to take an excess of 50mg and think nothing of it and scoff about the notion) but if used properly ephedrine is quite effective at mild mannered dosages.

P

papa G

Awards
About 12 years ago when I was young (dumb) and partied alot me and my friends could not not find any weed so we decided to buy a bottle of mini thins (25mg ephedrine hcl per tablet, 30 count) and the 3 of us went through the whole bottle in 8 hrs. We all felt pretty good at first but after an hour or so it was a very nervous buzz. The 3 of us set up all night playing poker with pennies and could not hold the cards w/o shaking. My **** also packed up and left for 2 days.

I was only 17 at the time and felt very stupid afterwards. Knowing what I know now I could have DROPPED DEAD. When your'e fresh out of HS you're in an experimenting stage and you do STUPID things. I just cared about the buzz. I still take ephedra (sometimes) and only 50mgs/day is PLENTY. I just wish HS kids were smart enough (some are) to research before they just "do stuff". I know i'm just rambling but just giving my .02.

B

boba1983

Awards
i m taking 500 mg ephedrine with some energy drink and koffe but strong with 4 spoons of koffie,sory my english is not so well.and when i take that all my hart steel ticking normaly 85,90 per minute but i feel rush,energu wery good mood for talking itd a take that et 9 in morning because of sleaping ok sometimes a cant sllep and must take rivotril clozapin but just sometimes,i wudnt recomande to take such large dose et start you must begin with 20,25 and slowly rize up i m taking 500 mg after 6 month,this is not advertisement for ephedrine if you can with out its the bet fot you.BOBO FROM SERBIA