AnabolicMinds.com Forum}

Results from Deca-Test Cycle

Thread: Results from Deca-Test Cycle

  1. Country_Mudd's Avatar

    Country_Mudd said:

    Results from Deca-Test Cycle

    7 week cycle of Deca-Test start weight was 142lbs and ending weight is 163lbs.... feel free to drop any suggestions
    or comments.


    EDIT: What will i not like MulletSolider- im new to this kinda lost on where to look and go.... so bare with me plz

    EDIT 2: So sorry for posting this in wrong forum- My sex drive is still very high... i still have my balls i had no real side effcects at all... no breaking out, loss of balls... reason i started with a short cycle is due to the fact i worked out on a reg basis before and never had such great gains... i cut myself short due to the fact i was gaining so quickly (not really wanting to brag that im on roids to my fellow friends) i started with the deca-test hoping for a gain in weight/size and a cut look (im not wanting to look like the hulk... dose of tes/deca was 200mg/deca-200mg/test every 5 days) And beings i have started... what do you all suggest i do for a next cycle.. im looking at taking some months off tho and keeping my diet and working out scheduel..... ALSO i felt as thought i had did my research on this... but i feel stupid as can be after hearing people actually talking that know what they are talking about. What would you all suggest for a good PCT? Needing some help here thanks for all the support! (the type of Test was Enanthate )

    EDIT 3: I am fresh off of my cycle- it's only been one week... i have seen some posts about starting a PCT now but how much and often would the Nolva or Clomid be taken? and which would be better? Sorry for being such an idiot and having to ask all these non-sense questions... but thanks again for all your support!

    EDIT 4: I Agree with u all saying that i started too early... but its not like i never sat foot in the gym at all before this... i was in the gym 3 days a week 2hrs each... i was cut up just never big... i kept that up for about 1.5 years BUT i never had the diet to go with it was the problem... i played baseball in college and ran CrossCountry therefore i was never really able to gain a lot and get big... but i agree-i should have started the diet and continued in the gym THEN went to the shot instead of doing both at the same time... but like ive always said before... there is never bad criticism- it only brings us back to reality----i was just tired of always being the strong small guy is the main reason i jumped on the shot so quick work work work in the gym aND never gained - ..... thank you all again.

    EDIT 5: As a reply to Phasar- where I am now i am 100% totally happy... my goal was to get to 165lbs and stop, and im sticking to it... your reguards to me getting to 180-190 is no desire of mine... i feel as though where i am now is great- im going to continue my diet and workout schedule- NEVER will i get onto any harder things than Deca-test and im not looking at doing this cycle again for another 4-6 months...
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Country_Mudd; 03-28-2006 at 06:57 PM. Reason: pictures did not post
  2. Mulletsoldier's Avatar

    Mulletsoldier said:
    I have one comment...I think the next couple posts after mine may be rough for you, very rough.
  3. xxtruxx1's Avatar

    xxtruxx1 said:
    Honestly..what were you doing running a 7 week cycle of Deca? I'm curious to know what your PCT was like? Do you even know what PCT is?

    I seriously hope that, considering you weighed 142lbs before cycle, you're around 5 ft tall. If you're not, you probably could've put on at least 15 of those 20lbs with a good diet & training routine on its own.

    This is what mulletsoldier meant & what most people will tell you:
    1. You're only 21, your natural test levels are probably at their highest, no need for steroids, yet.
    2. You could have put on that weight with a better diet/routine. Maybe you should've signed up for Bobo's.
    3. You could probably have ran a better cycle with more knowledge in diet & training.
    4. Hopefully you took the proper precautions & had an amazing PCT lined up, or else your balls are grass.

    Good luck.

  4. Weezy06's Avatar

    Weezy06 said:
    I'm sure you're gonna get flamed for not reaching your genetic potential before doing a cycle. I'll go ahead and say great results man, went from skinny as a rail to pretty jacked. Hopefully you retain alot of the gains you made. Did you do a proper pct?
  5. Weezy06's Avatar

    Weezy06 said:
    Quote Originally Posted by xxtruxx1
    Honestly..what were you doing running a 7 week cycle of Deca? I'm curious to know what your PCT was like? Do you even know what PCT is?

    I seriously hope that, considering you weighed 142lbs before cycle, you're around 5 ft tall. If you're not, you probably could've put on at least 15 of those 20lbs with a good diet & training routine on its own.

    This is what mulletsoldier meant & what most people will tell you:
    1. You're only 21, your natural test levels are probably at their highest, no need for steroids, yet.
    2. You could have put on that weight with a better diet/routine. Maybe you should've signed up for Bobo's.
    3. You could probably have ran a better cycle with more knowledge in diet & training.
    4. Hopefully you took the proper precautions & had an amazing PCT lined up, or else your balls are grass.

    Good luck.
    What's wrong with deca and test for 7 weeks?
    sounds short to me if anything
  6. Ubiquitous's Avatar

    Ubiquitous said:
    ^^^^ weezy, 7 weeks of Deca is retarded. compounds with the Decanoate ester take a while to build up effective levels, and take 3 weeks at LEAST to clear. He essentially had about 5 (more like 4) weeks of effective levels, from around week 5 (more like 6) to week 10. (3 weeks after his last shot of Deca)

    Not an ideal way to run the compound, wouldn't you say? Especially since Nandrolone is a slow builder.. albeit quality, it builds slowly..gradually..

    I'm willing to bet a vast majority of his gains were from Testosterone.... Mudd, what kind of Test?

    142lbs and started gear. I bet there are thousands of young dudes like you doing this too.

    You shouldn't have done it so painfully early in your lifting years... but too late.

    Bump on your PCT.. did you have one?

    How's the libido right about now Country_Mudd?

    what the hell is this doing in the supplement forum?
  7. joeymutz's Avatar

    joeymutz said:
    Good job bro!! huge improvement. I would have ran the cyle for 12 weeks though 7 seems kind of short. like the others said i hope you have a good PCT or you will lose alot of your gains.
  8. Iron Warrior's Avatar

    Iron Warrior said:
    1. Why did you post this in the supp forum
    2. Did you research what you were doing ? I'd sure as hell bet not based on running your cycle for 7 weeks, especially with the Deca
    3. 142 and started juicing ? Are you kidding me bro ?
    4. Please tell me you know what Nolvadex is and that you ran it at least 4 weeks after the esters cleared your body.

    Don't take this personal, but it looks like you need to research what you do a little more
  9. Matthew D's Avatar

    Matthew D said:
    I am moving this over to the ANABOLICS forum where it goes... I know you are new but you might want to take a time to read before you post, especially read about the PROPER use of AAS
  10. Mulletsoldier's Avatar

    Mulletsoldier said:
    Nice work..It would have been better had you TRULY worked for instead of hopping on gear at 145...But hey..Diff strokes for diff folks I guess
  11. houseman's Avatar

    houseman said:
    Unreal.

    Not much else needs to be added other than repeating what others have said.

    What you needed was grocery store bags of food everyday. Not gear.

    Why is everyone always in a hurry?
  12. Old Guy's Avatar

    Old Guy said:
    I'm not going to flame you because thats not what this board has always been about.
    BUT......
    When did you finish the cycle?
    Start researching PCT NOW! If you have an idea for it then post it so we can help you overcome this mistake.
    You should have come to this board before you ran your cycle.

    Nice gains though. Lets make sure you don't go back to the before photos in a month or two.
    Last edited by Old Guy; 03-28-2006 at 02:53 PM.
  13. xxtruxx1's Avatar

    xxtruxx1 said:
    Something like this should work:

    PCT:
    Run Clomid at 300mg/d for the last 2 days of cycle for saturation purposes.
    wk1: Clomid 150mg/d, RXT 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, Reduce XT 75mg/d
    wk2: Clomid 100mg/d, RXT 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, Reduce XT50mg/d
    wk3: Nolva 60mg/d, RXT 50mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, Reduce XT 50mg/d
    wk4: Nolva 40mg/d, RXT 50mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d, Reduce XT 25mg/d
    wk5: Nolva 20mg/d, RXT 75mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d
    wk6: RXT 75mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d
  14. Ubiquitous's Avatar

    Ubiquitous said:
    1 week since you stopped? You still have a good amount of it in your system.. for another 2 weeks at least.. start PCT 2 weeks from now. Good luck.

    btw, I never commented, but you did have dramatic gains for a low dose and short cycle, considering the esters.
  15. glenihan's Avatar

    glenihan said:
    well ubiq look how much room he had to improve .. he was and still is miles from his genetic potential
  16. Mulletsoldier's Avatar

    Mulletsoldier said:
    Yeah, sorry dude..In one light I am impressed because you have made a drastic improvement to your physique..However in another light, I am not impressed at all because you didn't work hard enough to get it..There are lots of cats on here who bust their ass to get ahead and THEN hop on a cycle to blast them to the next level...And then at that point continue to bust their ass like there is no tommorrow to keep the gains...Instead of pouring sweat for a few years to get a nice physique you copped the **** out and hopped on a cycle early...So like I said, that doesn't impress me one bit..
  17. Ubiquitous's Avatar

    Ubiquitous said:
    Oh Glen I know bro. We all had implied that up the thread. I just woke up feeling nice this morning... thought I'd put a small ray of Ubishine with a compliment.

    I agree... absolutely miles. I think it is horrible that MANY skinny ass young dudes jump on before putting in any serious time.
  18. phasar's Avatar

    phasar said:
    firstly, i really feel you had tremendous results. and the effort you made to take side by side b4 and after pics etc. shows that you are real serious and take pride to body composition. that was excellent.

    i do agree that waiting a while till after 21 would have been a better idea because of growth plates when you are still growing. remember, growth plates doesn't necessarily mean height, but the maturity of all the parts of you as a whole. steroids close growth plates. well, they do a lot of other negative things potentially, but lets just talk about the bare bone.

    having said that, it's a little late now. i don't think you should advocate your results and push any pro-hormone or steroid to your peers who have seen your results.

    having said all this, if you get addicted to this ****, and try another cycle of something back to back trying to get to 180-190 pounds, i will ****ing flame you next time.
  19. bman65's Avatar

    bman65 said:
    Dude nice gains.. I do agree that you could have gained what you have with patience, diet and hard work. Obviously it would have taken a few months more but it would have been worth it not to sacrifice your health.
    I have been researching for about 8 months and am still not happy that I know enough to juice. However, using information found in these threads has pushed me to train harder and refine my training methods and diet and in the last 8 weeks alone I have put on 10lbs of muscle.
    You are young. Keep researching. Train hard to maintain what you have because honestly, even though you have juiced early, you have got a good physique now. Dont let your sacrifices go to waste. Good luck
    B
  20. utvol's Avatar

    utvol said:
    Aside from the ignorance of doing AAS at 21 you didn't even do a complete cycle. I'm not talking PCT I'm talking about wasting 7 weeks worth of Deca. Deca should be done for a minimum of 12 weeks and Test should be run a minimum of 2 extra weeks after Deca. The dosages were pretty weak too. You said you did some research, WHERE???
  21. sfearl1's Avatar

    sfearl1 said:
    ughhhhhhhh... this thread is 2 years old
  22. Distilled Water's Avatar

    Distilled Water said:
    Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    ughhhhhhhh... this thread is 2 years old
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  23. WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar

    WhatsaRoid? said:
    Quote Originally Posted by bman65 View Post
    Dude nice gains.. I do agree that you could have gained what you have with patience, diet and hard work. Obviously it would have taken a few months more but it would have been worth it not to sacrifice your health.
    I have been researching for about 8 months and am still not happy that I know enough to juice. However, using information found in these threads has pushed me to train harder and refine my training methods and diet and in the last 8 weeks alone I have put on 10lbs of muscle.
    You are young. Keep researching. Train hard to maintain what you have because honestly, even though you have juiced early, you have got a good physique now. Dont let your sacrifices go to waste. Good luck
    B

    Great post here, this whole thread is hilarious to me.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  24. edwards's Avatar

    edwards said:
    Quote Originally Posted by bman65 View Post
    Dude nice gains.. I do agree that you could have gained what you have with patience, diet and hard work. Obviously it would have taken a few months more but it would have been worth it not to sacrifice your health.
    I have been researching for about 8 months and am still not happy that I know enough to juice. However, using information found in these threads has pushed me to train harder and refine my training methods and diet and in the last 8 weeks alone I have put on 10lbs of muscle.
    You are young. Keep researching. Train hard to maintain what you have because honestly, even though you have juiced early, you have got a good physique now. Dont let your sacrifices go to waste. Good luck
    B
    where the hell did you dig up this thread? funny for your first post you nab a 2 year old thread
  25. citystreets's Avatar

    citystreets said:
    im bumping this old ass thread cuz you newer guys should see these badass results. I wish i knew what this guys diet was.
  26. Tyrone G's Avatar

    Tyrone G said:
    1 did U use any Cabergoline or Bromocriptine while on your Deca cycle?

    2 did you use any Arimidex while on your cycle or any other anti estrogen

    3 did U do a PCT?

    4 do you still have your gains?



    thanks
  27. nosnmiveins's Avatar

    nosnmiveins said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone G View Post
    1 did U use any Cabergoline or Bromocriptine while on your Deca cycle?

    2 did you use any Arimidex while on your cycle or any other anti estrogen

    3 did U do a PCT?

    4 do you still have your gains?



    thanks
    its a 4 year old thread, and the OP has 3 posts....dont think ur gonna get an answer
  28. 805bgtymer's Avatar

    805bgtymer said:
    the dude who posted this was a total idiot....I wish I could see him now....and to be honest he really didn't gain that much, he was just on the skinny side to begin with.....i would never dream of begining a cycle without all my pct on hand....wonder how he felt 4 weeks after that picture when he suddenly shrank 10 pounds and his muscles deflated liked popped balloons......poor bastard!
  29. n8te's Avatar

    n8te said:
    Holy Old Ass Thread!
  30. Markusrulezzz's Avatar

    Markusrulezzz said:
    Sorry guys, this thread is 4 years old and I think the OP has died in this 4 years because he was a noob like many other users lol
  31. soontobbeast's Avatar

    soontobbeast said:
    i know this is an old thread but i wanted to comment anyway....since it was here...


    the dude put on like 20+ lbs of muscle in 2 months. lol! and all he gets is jealous m fers talking ****?

    i dont think people realize what it means to be at a genetic limit. ive seen plenty HUGE guys that have never done any anabolics.


    out of all the guys on here that are on any sort of anabolics i'd say about 1% were at their genetic limit before using. No one comes to mind. im just guessing there has to be a couple.


    it really is astounding how many people live in a state of delusion
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  32. waynaferd's Avatar

    waynaferd said:
    I myself am pretty imressed at the gains.....makes me excited for a proper cycle with PCT!!

    But yeah, pretty awesome diff. considering he probably is dead, LOL.
    True story:

    I give a f**K!!
  33. outlaw2013's Avatar

    outlaw2013 said:
    Dude you did well. I salute you buddy. You used your balls and went ahead and did what you wanted to in life. All these guys talking trash about pct blah blah blah you made excellant gains from using so much little gear. You look thick and strong. You wont lose it and if you do run the cycle again.

    21 is not young for steroids hell no. Arnie started gearing when he was about 14 jay cutler and ronnie and many other pro bodybuilders started gearing in their EARLY YES EARLY teens. 21 is the perfect age to start gearing. I myself regret not gearing earlier in life. People that start younger will ALWAYS ALWAYS be ahead of the game.All this **** about waiting for a magical natural limit haha there is no such thing some people reach their natural limit at about 40 / 41 in terms or muscle maturity ...so is this kid meant to wait that long hell why should he even wait 1 year ?? bottom line is he had good genetics to start off with lean with good shaped arms and separated chest he took gear and spread the mass out nicely and made sick gains.Salute you buddy.

Similar Forum Threads

  1. weightloss during a deca/test cycle?
    By RayLGanske in forum Weight Loss
  2. First deca/test cycle. Suggestions on it?
    By RayLGanske in forum Anabolics
  3. M-Drol - My Results from 3 week Cycle
    By fcpcjc in forum Anabolics
  4. help for my deca/test cycle
    By juicey in forum Cycle Info
  5. deca test cycle
    By Wolfe08 in forum Anabolics