Votes: 10 25.6%
  • PP alone

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • SD/PP combo

Votes: 19 48.7%

• Total voters

olb

Awards
Ok. Finished up a cycle of SD and a PCT about a month ago. Have researched it, everythign done, am comfortable with what I'm doing.

Heres the question.

I have a bottle of SD and a bottle of PP.

Should I run:
SD alone
PP alone
SD/PP combo

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
PP/SD stack, but wait. It's still too soon.

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:

agreed. time on = time off.. i'd include your pct with your time on.. so wait a bit longer, yah.

thetimbomb

Awards
Yea man dont jump into cycles too fast it could be painful (on your liver!)

olb

Awards
Oh yeah, sorry I didnt make that clear. I plan to start my cycle around June 1st, which shoudl give me a little over 2 months to recover from my SD cycle.

If I run the SD/PP combo, do you all have any dosages that you prefer?

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
I would only add that time off should equal or maybe even double time on. You should also have bloodwork done before thinking about another cycle or orals.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
I'd say run this:

PP
20mg Week 1
20mg Week 2
30mg Week 3
30mg+10mg SD Week 4
20mg SD Week 5
20mg SD Week 6

olb

Awards
So thats essentialy a 6 wk cycle of methylated steroids. People say the max for SD is 4. Why all of a sudden higher?

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
The max usually with SD is 4 weeks, due to the fact that gains start to taper off after week 3-4 taking SD anylonger would be pointless. However, with a PP/SD stack you can run for longer because you aren't running SD the entire time.

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
That sounds like RAZORS on the liver. Alot of people do both one after another. I would give yourself 6 months from your last cycle. There's no hurry, give your receptors a break so they are primed and ready to go for another run. I personally think that 40mg in a day is over doing it.

Search for threads that have sample dosing for the two. There is tons of logs on here.

Good luck man

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
say a 5 week of PP/SD, how long would you recommend time off?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
So thats essentialy a 6 wk cycle of methylated steroids. People say the max for SD is 4. Why all of a sudden higher?
Everyone realized the sky wasn't really falling :D

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
6 weeks tops !!! although some can do more, but the amount of overtraining you will be doing because you feel so good, keep the cycle 6 weeks and what xxtruxx looks good.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
give it another month or two dude, especially with SD.

Got a question, did any of your guys nuts hurt on PP? My nuts kinda have an ache, I was thinking of lowering the dosage.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
that looks like a good cycle to me. all this "6 weeks is too long" is bs. i wish sd did for me what it did for other people. i pretty much had no response to it. pp on the other hand was the best oral ive ever taken and ive taken quite a few including dbol.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Just so you know, I read a post from a guy that had bloodwork done 4 months after a SD cycle with full support supps. His liver values had still not recovered after 4 months off!!!

SD is one of the harsher ones. Id take a minimum of 3 months off before you touch another methyl

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just so you know, I read a post from a guy that had bloodwork done 4 months after a superdrol cycle with full support supps. His liver values had still not recovered after 4 months off!!!

SD is one of the harsher ones. Id take a minimum of 3 months off before you touch another methyl

Everybody is different i've run sdrol/pp at higher dosages (not reccomeneded) and have had blood work come back fine. It's just the same as some people getting hungry on pp and some people losing there appetite or one person gaining 10lbs and one gaining 15. did that person have pre bloodwork also? maybe his liver values were high to begin with maybe he as other circumstances in his life not just the drol that could raise his liver. The Main point we have to remember is that EVERYBODY is different PRECAUTIONS need to be taken with everything put into our body. ESPECIALLY with the "new" steroids that are out since there are really not alot of testing or lab feedback as compared to test, dbol, halotestin etc. I doubt we can really say which is HARSHER for sure. We can say which seems to be harsher based on feedback and reviews.