Cyclo 1-Test 4 homebrew ?

DUMBAT

Awards
is there any scope for using this in an injectable homebrew ?

DUMBAT

Awards
eerr yes , i mean would it be possible to use it to make an injectable out of cyclo 1-test as it isn`t methylated can it be used as a base .

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
if your referring to a cyclo dextrin type product yes but cyclodextrin needs to be the endo toxicant controlled type and that is very expensive to get. the actual formula for it is easy to do as its mostly water, peg, and some ba or other.

if your referring to some premade stuff forget it, for oral use only

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Just to clarify Skye, the cyclodextrin from 1fast400 is NOT endotoxin free?? And NOT good to use as a sub-q injection either?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Just to clarify Skye, the cyclodextrin from 1fast400 is NOT endotoxin free?? And NOT good to use as a sub-q injection either?
correct, at that price it can't be endotoxin free. they're talking about 120 bucks a kilo. endotoxin controled starts at 850 bucks a kilo in mass bulk. a kilo is around 1100 to 1200 bucks. Thats why I never made that kit I was working on. and you really don't want to inject the stuff sub anyways as the injection volume is way too much, the best I got in terms of mg/ml was 80mg/ml. remember that it takes at a min 7.5gram of the cyclo for 1 gram of base and that is hard to do

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
correct, at that price it can't be endotoxin free. they're talking about 120 bucks a kilo. endotoxin controled starts at 850 bucks a kilo in mass bulk. a kilo is around 1100 to 1200 bucks. Thats why I never made that kit I was working on. and you really don't want to inject the stuff sub anyways as the injection volume is way too much, the best I got in terms of mg/ml was 80mg/ml. remember that it takes at a min 7.5gram of the cyclo for 1 gram of base and that is hard to do
Thanks Skye, was a good thing I asked!! I got some tren complexed with the cyclo. Was doing nasal previously (was ok), going to try sublingual this time around. It's 50mg/ml, will divide up the doses to a 1/4 ml 6x's pd for 75 ml pd. We'll see! Karma for ya!