Cutting on Cycle, What to do during PCT?

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
i posted this in the weight loss section and recieved no responses. i guess it fits here as well. sorry for the dual post.

I have been on cycle for about 6 1/2 weeks. for the first four i ran PP to bulk up and recieved excellent gains (especially in terms of strength) and did also recieve good size gains. at the end of my PP i started HD. ive been on that for 19 days now. i immediately started the cut when i got on HD. things have been going quite well for the most part. im doing a pretty good job of retaining my size. i have a two on, one off schedule that looks like this... day 1- chest/back, day 2- legs, day 3- off, day 4- arms, day 5- shoulders/ traps, day 6- off, day 7- repeat...ive been doing my cardio on an empty stomach in the morning on my off days. once im on my very last week im going to be doing a few more sessions of cardio to really take advantage of the HD the last few days. my main question is this, when i do my PCT regimine, how should i go about my diet? my carbs lately have been real low, my protein is pretty good and most of my energy is coming from EFA's. on pct should i eat heavier but just real clean? i dont want to lose any size but i also dont want to gain back the fat ive lost. should i take something like sesathin during my pct and just eat heavier?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Def up calories and yes, keep em clean. You may want to try out some of USP Labs stuff while in PCT. See log in my sig for details on what I ran. The best PCT I have ever had.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Get those calories in there. I would never try to keep cutting during PCT.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Def up calories and yes, keep em clean. You may want to try out some of USP Labs stuff while in PCT. See log in my sig for details on what I ran. The best PCT I have ever had.

Bump to that. Up the cals and just eat cleaner.