Your ultimate NON-methyl stack

  1. New Member
    feedfest3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    127
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    76.1%

    Your ultimate NON-methyl stack


    What combination would you like best on a liver friendly cycle?
    Something I am considering, and I'm not sure of what Mega Trn is all about is:
    Mega-Trn + Methoxy Tst + Mega Zol in some combination or another.

    Anybody experiment with such a combination yet?

  2. New Member
    mike21886's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    159
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    43.22%

    Just because they arent methylated doesnt mean they arent toxic on the liver. I dont know anything about these methoxy products but I am sure they are pretty toxic considering people are seeing crazy gains on 3.5 mg a day. It looks like a pretty nice stack though.
  3. New Member
    UberPooper1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    308
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    16.17%

    test + finigenx + mega zol
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    feedfest3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    127
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    76.1%

    Quote Originally Posted by UberPooper1
    test + finigenx + mega zol
    this does sound good U.P.
    uncertain where to get the first ingredient around these parts unfortunately which is why i kept my possible cycle to storebought stuff

    love to give your idea a shot though
    have you spoken to anyone that has done well on that stack?
  5. Unbreakable_One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    56.35%

    ok first how could anyone tell you on how there m test cycle went if its not out yet? Trn is great my bench went to 360..up 40 pounds and zol nah you dont really need it i think. M trn got me ripped. Oh and yea liver supps are still needed trn is real harsh and strong. Stack with m test wow i cant wait..I have my liver supps in bulk.
  6. New Member
    feedfest3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    127
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    76.1%

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbreakable_One
    ok first how could anyone tell you on how there m test cycle went if its not out yet? Trn is great my bench went to 360..up 40 pounds and zol nah you dont really need it i think. M trn got me ripped. Oh and yea liver supps are still needed trn is real harsh and strong. Stack with m test wow i cant wait..I have my liver supps in bulk.
    he said "test" not methoxy test
    i took that to mean he was referring to something else
    my mistake i suppose
  7. Unbreakable_One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    56.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by feedfest3
    What combination would you like best on a liver friendly cycle?
    Something I am considering, and I'm not sure of what Mega Trn is all about is:
    Mega-Trn + Methoxy Tst + Mega Zol in some combination or another.

    Anybody experiment with such a combination yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by feedfest3
    he said "test" not methoxy test
    i took that to mean he was referring to something else
    my mistake i suppose

    noo he said m test buddy..I guess you thought i was talking about the other guy. no prob.
  8. New Member
    feedfest3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    127
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    76.1%

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbreakable_One
    noo he said m test buddy..I guess you thought i was talking about the other guy. no prob.
    you are right
    that is what i get for thinking out loud
    !!!

    hey Unbreakable, what sord of sides you feeling on Trn?
    libido oK?
  9. Unbreakable_One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    56.35%

    well none really i got a lil oily face, but jus had to wash my face a lil more. My balls shrank but i took a few supporting supps that went away..plus firing blanks isnt that bad anyway imho. so yea dude buy trn and m test you will never regret it..and add sd or finigenx cuz trn and m test no big size or waight gains i jus got ripped from em.
  10. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27064
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbreakable_One
    well none really i got a lil oily face, but jus had to wash my face a lil more. My balls shrank but i took a few supporting supps that went away..plus firing blanks isnt that bad anyway imho. so yea dude buy trn and m test you will never regret it..and add sd or finigenx cuz trn and m test no big size or waight gains i jus got ripped from em.
    Someone else had mentioned that on here, a possible stack with SD/TRN..Maybe run the SD at 10/20/20 or 20/20/20 and run the TRN for the three weeks of the SD plus another three weeks after...I just wonder if you would run the TRN at lets say 2 mg while stacked with the SD and then maybe bump it up to 4 on it's own...Obviously this cycle would be for someone with alot of experience..
  11. Unbreakable_One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    56.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Someone else had mentioned that on here, a possible stack with SD/TRN..Maybe run the SD at 10/20/20 or 20/20/20 and run the TRN for the three weeks of the SD plus another three weeks after...I just wonder if you would run the TRN at lets say 2 mg while stacked with the SD and then maybe bump it up to 4 on it's own...Obviously this cycle would be for someone with alot of experience..

    dude i plan on running a full month of finigenx at 18ml and sd at 20 but sd for only 3 weeks after 2 weeks in add the trn the m test and omg reap the benifits my man reap reap matter fact f that rape em lol..
  12. Advanced Member
    x_muscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    640
    Rep Power
    85479
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    24.86%

    tren+test+eq.......
  13. Unbreakable_One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    56.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by x_muscle
    tren+test+eq.......

    hells yea..or sd lol
  14. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13069
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    28.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by x_muscle
    tren+test+eq.......
    Plus Mega-Zol
  15. Unbreakable_One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    56.35%

    dangit noo mega zol lol wast of money if you ask me ohhh or maybe i jus burn fat better then you guys..oh well jus clean bulk.
  16. New Member
    feedfest3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    127
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    76.1%

    I wonder what m-trn + m test + MAX lmg would produce
  17. New Member
    GorillaJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    113
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    38.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by feedfest3
    I wonder what m-trn + m test + MAX lmg would produce
    haha.. you read my mind bro, but i was thinking more m-trn/m-tst/x-mass.. sounds like one hardcore stack to me
  18. Advanced Member
    x_muscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    640
    Rep Power
    85479
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    24.86%

    I dont know why people bother with this stuff m-trn, m test, MAX lmg , m-piss and monkey drol. I cant even keep up with the names. No onee knows exactly what the hell is realy inside the caps they are popping, No studies on long term or even short term effect.

    jst stick to what is known studied and tried: test, eq, deca, dbol amd tren.

    b taking yhese new stuff, you trust your body wth some weired chemical based on the knoledge on some wana be chemist guru online, who just picked a cjemical that he likes from vidas book. prodct come from china mixed with aother anabolic, and good knows what. you are just gambeling wit your health here.
  19. Elite Member
    BigVrunga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,063
    Rep Power
    2683
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    26.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I dont know why people bother with this stuff m-trn, m test, MAX lmg , m-piss and monkey drol. I cant even keep up with the names. No onee knows exactly what the hell is realy inside the caps they are popping, No studies on long term or even short term effect.

    jst stick to what is known studied and tried: test, eq, deca, dbol amd tren.

    b taking yhese new stuff, you trust your body wth some weired chemical based on the knoledge on some wana be chemist guru online, who just picked a cjemical that he likes from vidas book. prodct come from china mixed with aother anabolic, and good knows what. you are just gambeling wit your health here.
    What he said...

    BV
  20. Advanced Member
    x_muscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    640
    Rep Power
    85479
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    24.86%

    Quote Originally Posted by x_muscle
    I dont know why people bother with this stuff m-trn, m test, MAX lmg , m-piss and monkey drol. I cant even keep up with the names. No onee knows exactly what the hell is realy inside the caps they are popping, No studies on long term or even short term effect.

    jst stick to what is known studied and tried: test, eq, deca, dbol amd tren.

    b taking yhese new stuff, you trust your body wth some weired chemical based on the knoledge on some wana be chemist guru online, who just picked a cjemical that he likes from vidas book. prodct come from china mixed with aother anabolic, and good knows what. you are just gambeling wit your health here.
    I must have been drunk when i posted this......i cant spell **** ****
  21. Elite Member
    BigVrunga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,063
    Rep Power
    2683
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    26.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Favorite Non-Methyl Stack:

    CissusRX
    CreEthyl Thunder
    PowerFULL
    Rebound XT
    C2

    Oh wait...the caffeine in C2 is methylated

    BV
  22. Professional Member
    motiv8er's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,187
    Rep Power
    26295
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    46.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Favorite Non-Methyl Stack:

    CissusRX
    CreEthyl Thunder
    PowerFULL
    Rebound XT
    C2

    Oh wait...the caffeine in C2 is methylated

    BV

    I have the same problem with some B-Vitamins.

    Should I stop eating foods with B-Vitamins?
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  23. New Member
    scoher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    141
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    4.23%

    Quote Originally Posted by feedfest3
    this does sound good U.P.
    uncertain where to get the first ingredient around these parts unfortunately which is why i kept my possible cycle to storebought stuff

    love to give your idea a shot though
    have you spoken to anyone that has done well on that stack?
    Then consider homebrewing. Read Skye's sticky in the Coversions forum. Tren and Test are your friends.
    I agree with x_muscle's post, but that bottle of m-trn and m-tst is starting to burn a hole in my fridge. Hmm....
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Help build the ultimate non hormonal stack
    By marine0231 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 01:50 PM
  2. methylated and NON Methylated stack?
    By reptone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 12:04 PM
  3. Best Non-Methylated stack for Size?
    By mclucas in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-27-2008, 09:55 AM
  4. 8 Week Non-Methyl Stack Idea
    By 08TT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-22-2008, 09:17 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 02:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in