Your ultimate NON-methyl stack

F

feedfest3

Awards
What combination would you like best on a liver friendly cycle?
Something I am considering, and I'm not sure of what Mega Trn is all about is:
Mega-Trn + Methoxy Tst + Mega Zol in some combination or another.

Anybody experiment with such a combination yet?

M

mike21886

Awards
Just because they arent methylated doesnt mean they arent toxic on the liver. I dont know anything about these methoxy products but I am sure they are pretty toxic considering people are seeing crazy gains on 3.5 mg a day. It looks like a pretty nice stack though.

F

feedfest3

Awards
test + finigenx + mega zol
this does sound good U.P.
uncertain where to get the first ingredient around these parts unfortunately which is why i kept my possible cycle to storebought stuff

love to give your idea a shot though
have you spoken to anyone that has done well on that stack?

U

Unbreakable_One

Banned
Awards
ok first how could anyone tell you on how there m test cycle went if its not out yet? Trn is great my bench went to 360..up 40 pounds and zol nah you dont really need it i think. M trn got me ripped. Oh and yea liver supps are still needed trn is real harsh and strong. Stack with m test wow i cant wait..I have my liver supps in bulk.

F

feedfest3

Awards
ok first how could anyone tell you on how there m test cycle went if its not out yet? Trn is great my bench went to 360..up 40 pounds and zol nah you dont really need it i think. M trn got me ripped. Oh and yea liver supps are still needed trn is real harsh and strong. Stack with m test wow i cant wait..I have my liver supps in bulk.
he said "test" not methoxy test
i took that to mean he was referring to something else
my mistake i suppose

U

Unbreakable_One

Banned
Awards
What combination would you like best on a liver friendly cycle?
Something I am considering, and I'm not sure of what Mega Trn is all about is:
Mega-Trn + Methoxy Tst + Mega Zol in some combination or another.

Anybody experiment with such a combination yet?
he said "test" not methoxy test
i took that to mean he was referring to something else
my mistake i suppose

noo he said m test buddy..I guess you thought i was talking about the other guy. no prob.

F

feedfest3

Awards
noo he said m test buddy..I guess you thought i was talking about the other guy. no prob.
you are right
that is what i get for thinking out loud
!!!

hey Unbreakable, what sord of sides you feeling on Trn?
libido oK?

U

Unbreakable_One

Banned
Awards
well none really i got a lil oily face, but jus had to wash my face a lil more. My balls shrank but i took a few supporting supps that went away..plus firing blanks isnt that bad anyway imho. so yea dude buy trn and m test you will never regret it..and add sd or finigenx cuz trn and m test no big size or waight gains i jus got ripped from em.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well none really i got a lil oily face, but jus had to wash my face a lil more. My balls shrank but i took a few supporting supps that went away..plus firing blanks isnt that bad anyway imho. so yea dude buy trn and m test you will never regret it..and add sd or finigenx cuz trn and m test no big size or waight gains i jus got ripped from em.
Someone else had mentioned that on here, a possible stack with SD/TRN..Maybe run the SD at 10/20/20 or 20/20/20 and run the TRN for the three weeks of the SD plus another three weeks after...I just wonder if you would run the TRN at lets say 2 mg while stacked with the SD and then maybe bump it up to 4 on it's own...Obviously this cycle would be for someone with alot of experience..

U

Unbreakable_One

Banned
Awards
Someone else had mentioned that on here, a possible stack with SD/TRN..Maybe run the SD at 10/20/20 or 20/20/20 and run the TRN for the three weeks of the SD plus another three weeks after...I just wonder if you would run the TRN at lets say 2 mg while stacked with the SD and then maybe bump it up to 4 on it's own...Obviously this cycle would be for someone with alot of experience..

dude i plan on running a full month of finigenx at 18ml and sd at 20 but sd for only 3 weeks after 2 weeks in add the trn the m test and omg reap the benifits my man reap reap matter fact f that rape em lol..

U

Unbreakable_One

Banned
Awards
dangit noo mega zol lol wast of money if you ask me ohhh or maybe i jus burn fat better then you guys..oh well jus clean bulk.

F

feedfest3

Awards
I wonder what m-trn + m test + MAX lmg would produce

X

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
I dont know why people bother with this stuff m-trn, m test, MAX lmg , m-piss and monkey drol. I cant even keep up with the names. No onee knows exactly what the hell is realy inside the caps they are popping, No studies on long term or even short term effect.

jst stick to what is known studied and tried: test, eq, deca, dbol amd tren.

b taking yhese new stuff, you trust your body wth some weired chemical based on the knoledge on some wana be chemist guru online, who just picked a cjemical that he likes from vidas book. prodct come from china mixed with aother anabolic, and good knows what. you are just gambeling wit your health here.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I dont know why people bother with this stuff m-trn, m test, MAX lmg , m-piss and monkey drol. I cant even keep up with the names. No onee knows exactly what the hell is realy inside the caps they are popping, No studies on long term or even short term effect.

b taking yhese new stuff, you trust your body wth some weired chemical based on the knoledge on some wana be chemist guru online, who just picked a cjemical that he likes from vidas book. prodct come from china mixed with aother anabolic, and good knows what. you are just gambeling wit your health here.
What he said...

BV

X

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established

I must have been drunk when i posted this......i cant spell **** ****

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Favorite Non-Methyl Stack:

CissusRX
CreEthyl Thunder
PowerFULL
Rebound XT
C2

Oh wait...the caffeine in C2 is methylated:)

BV

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Favorite Non-Methyl Stack:

CissusRX
CreEthyl Thunder
PowerFULL
Rebound XT
C2

Oh wait...the caffeine in C2 is methylated

BV

I have the same problem with some B-Vitamins. :blink:

Should I stop eating foods with B-Vitamins? :blink:

S

scoher

Awards
this does sound good U.P.
uncertain where to get the first ingredient around these parts unfortunately which is why i kept my possible cycle to storebought stuff

love to give your idea a shot though
have you spoken to anyone that has done well on that stack?
Then consider homebrewing. Read Skye's sticky in the Coversions forum. Tren and Test are your friends.
I agree with x_muscle's post, but that bottle of m-trn and m-tst is starting to burn a hole in my fridge. Hmm....:run: