Nolva Question

edale3

Awards
i have about 12 tabs of tamoxifen citrate left and a new bottle of liquid, can i take the tabs until they run out and then use the liquid? and one more question, i have seen 2 or three posts on the liquid conversion, but then there was a post that the mix was changed and 1dropper = 10mg is this right? Thank You.

c-los 21

Anabolic Xtreme Rep
Awards
  • Established
i have about 12 tabs of tamoxifen citrate left and a new bottle of liquid, can i take the tabs until they run out and then use the liquid? and one more question, i have seen 2 or three posts on the liquid conversion, but then there was a post that the mix was changed and 1dropper = 10mg is this right? Thank You.
1- Yes

2- It depends on the mg/ml dosage of your nolva. What is it?

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
If what I have read and if what I have been told is correct, this is what I have learned..

On the bottle, it says my Nolva is 20mg/ml 60ml vial

So, this is how I understand it... 1 Ml is equal to 20 mg of it.. The vial is equal to 60 ml.... My PCT has been 40/20/20.

Not yet done with mine... And..... I am a newbie to this, so I would get more info before you go off of anything I say... Sometimes its kinda hard to find out exactly what your looking for... Just keep searching and ask questions if you need to... The only stupid question in my mind, is the one you do not ask... Good luck... Also, I am using a syringe to measure mine out...
Correct me if I am wrong here guys...

edale3

Awards
USP TAMOXIFEN CITRATE 60ml vial, from a board sponser . you know when i went back to the site i think i answered my own question it says 20mg/ml , i would assume that means 1 dropper is 20mg, right? i need to throw the got search button at myself:gotsearch , what a moron! knowing how to read should be a rule on this board. sorry guys, thanks again .

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
Don't live by the dropper, get an oral syringe like they use for liquid baby aspirin.

Edit cause I couldn't spell.

Last edited:

edale3

Awards
thank you i will, i have some of them laying around, you use alot of those when you have 2 kids in daycare, there always sick.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Oliver Kween Anabolics 2
Anabolics 5
SDPonce63 Supplements 3
Honey Supplements 32
buttersstoch Anabolics 8