Halodrol Lot Numbers

shellman

Awards
Saw recent post giving the legit Halodrol lot numbers and exp. date. Anybody have the numbers or direct me to the post. Thanks

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Saw recent post giving the legit Halodrol lot numbers and exp. date. Anybody have the numbers or direct me to the post. Thanks
let me quickly put on my captain obvious hat....why don't you just do a search and type in "halodrol lot numbers"..

opks22

Awards
1st (old) is LOT# 82407 with an
EXP.DATE: 10/2007 (these appear on the back between the silver and light blue lines).

2nd (new) is LOT# 82743 with an
EXP.DATE: 01/08 (these appear on the side tab in the dark blue box).

opks22

Awards
it was my understanding that there have only been 2 lots up to this point. Someone please correct me if i am wrong, but that was the info i had and that was a little less than a month ago.

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
Anybody have 82814 Exp 02/08?
These are the ONLY two:

EXP.DATE: 10/2007 (these appear on the back between the silver and light blue lines).

EXP.DATE: 01/08 (these appear on the side tab in the dark blue box)

looks like yours is fake... Who did you buy it from???

shellman

Awards
Bought from BULK NUTRITION, I sent the numbers to Gaspari will wait to see what they say.

opks22

Awards
ok, before we get them all excited and worried, let's wait for a response from gaspari... I have heard only great things about nulk nutrition, so i doubt they would be peddling fake stuff... but let's wait and see...

shellman

Awards
Klugman where did you get yours with the same numbers?

Shellman

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
Hey Lot, I have 2 boxes with Lot 82814 Exp 02/08. Looks like we got the same stuff. Hope its real. Please put up a post when you get your info from Gaspari. Hope this stuff is real! It's funny because I have two boxes that are from Lot82814 and 3 from Lot82743 :wtf:

gixxman

Board Supporter
Awards
wow this would suck for all who bought fake...i got 6boxes of 82407:woohoo:

srd4g9

Awards
What do you guys think about this? I have 84207 exp 10/07 but on the side of the box blue part instead of on the back?

shellman

Awards
OK Now for the Good News, it is legit! IT was the final batch so they say, and was distributed to the worlds largest sports nutrition company , who in turn sells to the Bulk Nutritions etc.

shellman

Awards
I am starting my first cycle tonight, I will keep you posted.

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I just got off the phone with Gaspari and said that the product is fine. They said that the lot numbers are legit..but the guy did kind of seem like he was rushing me off the phone lol.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
hmmm...anyone else here/read anything new???

Should I resume panic mode or just sit tight???

swagman

Awards
I got a box from from supplementwarehouse, and it was the old batch, then they started talking about a ban so I ordered another box from the same co. The first one was from the first batch, and the second box from the supposed third batch. Just my two cents but I would say if a co. had legit the first time I dont think they scored bunk the second time. By the way suppwarehouse will BEAT any other advertised price by five percent, they way I see that is, if they carry it and you find it somewhere else for cheaper or the same, they will beat it by five percent. Im done. Peace.

hushdrops

Awards
Halodrol Lot # -not printed on the back of the box, found only on blister packs

i have 2 boxes of Halodrol-50 (purchased late Feb / early March) and while the LOT# is 82407 with an exp. date of 10/2007 (which checks out) -the LOT # and exp. date are not located on the back of the box (between the silver & light blue lines as described).

The LOT # and exp. date are instead only located on the "blister packs" containing the actual tablets (three packs of 10), the LOT # and exp. date are found near the lower right hand corner of the blister packs.

Does anyone know if some of the original batches of Halodrol-50 (as this is supposedly LOT# 82407) did not contain the info on the box or if tablets produced in the "original batch" were later packaged differently (with the LOT# and exp. moved off of the actual box)?

Thanks for any info.

EXP.DATE: 01/08 (these appear on the side tab in the dark blue box).

hushdrops

Awards
Re: Halodrol Lot # -not printed on the back of the box, found only on blister packs

Ok, I read up on another board & discovered that the Halodrol packing I"m referring to actually does have the exp. date on the box itself, it's just that it's difficult to see (it's not printed in black ink on the box, just "stamped", also the date & LOT # are located on the tab of the box not on the back of the box <they are near the UPC in the dark blue area>).

So this means that the Halodrol has to be "legit" as far as being produced by Gaspari but as to whether or not it's what was in the real 1st batch, who knows...

hotsauce

I'm late to this party so please send the flames to /dev/null but I literally just got my batch in and the lot number is 83039with an expriy of 03/08. I ordered from suppwarehouse...

Any thoughts???

Thanks in advance, you guys rock!!!

hushdrops

Awards
I'm late to this party so please send the flames to /dev/null but I literally just got my batch in and the lot number is 83039with an expriy of 03/08. I ordered from suppwarehouse...

Any thoughts???

Thanks in advance, you guys rock!!!
I haven't come across that LOT # / Exp. date. I'm a little skeptical honestly of any Halodrol other than the very first batch, even if there never was any "bogus" H-50 out there

Let us know if you use yours & the results please. I won't be using my H-50 anytime soon, probably shouldn't have even purchased it (but you know how us supp freaks are, ha!)

As I have quite a bit of Ergo LMG and Phera to go through 1st & right now I can't workout enough on a consist basis or eat well enough to justify taking anything.). Maybe it's time to sell the Halodrol-50 on EBay while it's still legally ok to do so. :)

CaineNYC

Awards
Hey guys.. does anyone know anything about lot 83110 - exp 04/08? Picked up a couple boxes locally not realizing there are doubts about various lot #s.

Thanks

wmarti7

Awards
Sorry to dig up an old thread but i just recieved my halorol from discount anabolics and the lot number is 83147 exp date 03/08. anyone else have this or know if it is the real deal. thanks