Test E and Superdrol, which one is making me tired?

d00fy

Awards
Hey im on Test E at 500mg just started 2weeks ago, also taking superdrol to start of the cycle before the test kicks in just wondering is it the superdrol thats making me tired and not want to eat as much?

cause when i did test/m1t i remember m1t made me sleep all day ? i wonder if superdrol is doing the same thing :/ also do any of you have weird mood swings ?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
superdrol can cause lethargy .. and the superdrol will be in full swing by week 2 .. that's not the case with test E

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
superdrol can cause lethargy .. and the superdrol will be in full swing by week 2 .. that's not the case with test E
Test can cause lethargy as well due to elevated prolactin levels.

For some people there seems to be an effective low and high dose point where you feel wonderful. For the mid-range point, you can sometimes feel quite lethargic.

Not everyone feels these great "mood elevations" while on test. I know more people who feel fantastic at 250mg/week than who do at 500mg/week and conversevely when they hit the 750mg/week range they feel damn frigging good then too.

Different people respond different

d00fy

Awards
understandable, yah those mood swings suck , for example i called in sick today for work i was just to damn tired and i couldn't deal with the b.s today with my manager and from customers :/ i work in sales so i am constantly trying to PRODUCE, and past few days on superdrol since its my 2nd week on test and superdrol ,i been going with some bad moods LOL

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
How much SD are you taking? At 40mg a day I was crashing, and even at 30mg - same thing. I went to 20mg a day - one in the morning, and one before training in the evening, and the sides went away - gained 18lbs in 6 weeks. PCT is another story.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Test can cause lethargy as well due to elevated prolactin levels.

For some people there seems to be an effective low and high dose point where you feel wonderful. For the mid-range point, you can sometimes feel quite lethargic.

Not everyone feels these great "mood elevations" while on test. I know more people who feel fantastic at 250mg/week than who do at 500mg/week and conversevely when they hit the 750mg/week range they feel damn frigging good then too.

Different people respond different
Ye.....but Glen's point is that by week 2, Test Enanthate could hardly be blamed.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
What kind of diet are you using? Low carb is a no-no on SD. It literally sucked the carbs out of my system. M1T and SD I would imagine have some strong Blood Sugar lowering effects. Add in some serious exercise and not enough quality carbs and I'd feel like doo-doo too. I'd hit a carb-boom and see if that lifts your mood, you may have starved your brain chems.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ye.....but Glen's point is that by week 2, Test Enanthate could hardly be blamed.
Ah right. this is true.

Although, test is test and is still in your system the second you shoot it regardless of the ester. The anabolic and androgenic properities of testosterone are in the system and working right away. The degree (or full effect) of when you start to KNOW without a doubt you are on testosterone are what differ here.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
From my experience I would say it's the sd. Definitely felt bouts of lethargy on it. Adding extra carbs seemed to do the trick for me.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
My advice:

Get a complex carb shake (maltodextrin sp?). Have 1-2 of these/day. It'll eliminate you having to eat extra cards, be quicker, & possibly knock off some of that lethargy while giving your body complex carbs to munch on. It runs for about $17. Perfect for a cycle in my opinion. I believe it's made by NOW foods.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Although, test is test and is still in your system the second you shoot it regardless of the ester.
I must kindly disagree with this statement. This is exactly why they add the ester. To prolong the release of the hormone into the system. Check the pharmacokinetics of Test Prop versus Test Decanoate. With Decanoate, much less would be in the system initially... MUCH LESS. I agree that some would be acting in the system, but negligible in comparison to short esters or base suspensions.

Yes, Test is test.. we are in agreement about this, but an ester changes how long it takes for Test to exert it's effects....not only notice it... You know this already. :D

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Just based on past experiences I'd have to blame it on SD, but there are always exceptions.

d00fy

Awards
i just bought me some weight gainers hopefully that will help

c-los 21

Anabolic Xtreme Rep
Awards
  • Established
weight gainers are not optimal IMO.

Real food, protein shakes, carbs rules :cool:

It most likely SD, but Test E is also a culprit as stated above. Eat eat and eat bro, that will really help you energy/activity levels.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I must kindly disagree with this statement. This is exactly why they add the ester. To prolong the release of the hormone into the system. Check the pharmacokinetics of Test Prop versus Test Decanoate. With Decanoate, much less would be in the system initially... MUCH LESS. I agree that some would be acting in the system, but negligible in comparison to short esters or base suspensions.

Yes, Test is test.. we are in agreement about this, but an ester changes how long it takes for Test to exert it's effects....not only notice it... You know this already. :D
You took only a portion of my statement to make your remarks. It makes a difference based on all of what I wrote.

And, no need to be kind. Just give'er :)

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
lol, but I'm a kind man. :)

Ok then we're mostly in agreement.. how about that? lol