Antibiotics

MIJ

Awards
I always see it stressed to have all your items together , including the PCT stuff, before you even begin a cycle, but never see antibiotics in the list of things to have ready.

I'd like to have them around just in case an injection went bad so which ones would be the ones to have, the doses, etc. ? I think I remember reading that tetracycline doesn't go well with test ...

Are there others that don't react well with with test and the other stuff we're injecting and should be avoided while on ? This should be known also in case a doctor was prescribing an anitbiotic to for other reasons during a cycle.

I asked this on another board but received no response. Having the right antibiotic around could prevent a nasty trip to the doctor , awkwardly trying to BS him about where the abcess came from.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always see it stressed to have all your items together , including the PCT stuff, before you even begin a cycle, but never see antibiotics in the list of things to have ready.

I'd like to have them around just in case an injection went bad so which ones would be the ones to have, the doses, etc. ? I think I remember reading that tetracycline doesn't go well with test ...

Are there others that don't react well with with test and the other stuff we're injecting and should be avoided while on ? This should be known also in case a doctor was prescribing an anitbiotic to for other reasons during a cycle.

I asked this on another board but received no response. Having the right antibiotic around could prevent a nasty trip to the doctor , awkwardly trying to BS him about where the abcess came from.
I can tell you this, I'm a registered nurse that works in the emergency room and I see it all the time......it's keflex (cephalexin) a broad spectrum cephalosporin........250mg, 4 times a day for ten days and your good to go. That's the standard for most uncomplicated abcess treatment.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I would also recommend taking probiotics if you run those anti-biotics for a while just to make sure you keep the good bacteria.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Or just take colloidal silver and be infection-proof.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Even the most common antibiotics (i.e. amoxicilian) can triple your liver values, so I'd be careful adding them to any cycle with orals in them.

old dude

Awards
Even the most common antibiotics (i.e. amoxicilian) can triple your liver values, so I'd be careful adding them to any cycle with orals in them.
Have to agree with Crunch on this one, your livers already working hard enough when on AAS. Your better off going to the Dr and having it looked at by someone who knows what their doing when it comes to taking care of an abscess

OD