Antibiotics

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.25%

Antibiotics

I always see it stressed to have all your items together , including the PCT stuff, before you even begin a cycle, but never see antibiotics in the list of things to have ready.

I'd like to have them around just in case an injection went bad so which ones would be the ones to have, the doses, etc. ? I think I remember reading that tetracycline doesn't go well with test ...

Are there others that don't react well with with test and the other stuff we're injecting and should be avoided while on ? This should be known also in case a doctor was prescribing an anitbiotic to for other reasons during a cycle.

I asked this on another board but received no response. Having the right antibiotic around could prevent a nasty trip to the doctor , awkwardly trying to BS him about where the abcess came from.

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

That's a good idea. I believe Dr.D has a big thread on here about antibiotics...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/otc-d...ht=antibiotics

Its actually a sticky in the 'OTC Drug' Forum.

BV
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by MIJ
    I always see it stressed to have all your items together , including the PCT stuff, before you even begin a cycle, but never see antibiotics in the list of things to have ready.

I'd like to have them around just in case an injection went bad so which ones would be the ones to have, the doses, etc. ? I think I remember reading that tetracycline doesn't go well with test ...

Are there others that don't react well with with test and the other stuff we're injecting and should be avoided while on ? This should be known also in case a doctor was prescribing an anitbiotic to for other reasons during a cycle.

I asked this on another board but received no response. Having the right antibiotic around could prevent a nasty trip to the doctor , awkwardly trying to BS him about where the abcess came from.
    I can tell you this, I'm a registered nurse that works in the emergency room and I see it all the time......it's keflex (cephalexin) a broad spectrum cephalosporin........250mg, 4 times a day for ten days and your good to go. That's the standard for most uncomplicated abcess treatment.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I would also recommend taking probiotics if you run those anti-biotics for a while just to make sure you keep the good bacteria.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Or just take colloidal silver and be infection-proof.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  252 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Even the most common antibiotics (i.e. amoxicilian) can triple your liver values, so I'd be careful adding them to any cycle with orals in them.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.5%

Quote Originally Posted by CRUNCH
    Even the most common antibiotics (i.e. amoxicilian) can triple your liver values, so I'd be careful adding them to any cycle with orals in them.
    Have to agree with Crunch on this one, your livers already working hard enough when on AAS. Your better off going to the Dr and having it looked at by someone who knows what their doing when it comes to taking care of an abscess

OD

Similar Forum Threads

1. Antibiotics and Abscesses
    By Cuffs in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 07:02 AM
  2. antibiotics and gear
    By bionicBC in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-08-2004, 01:09 PM
  3. T1pro cycle and antibiotics
    By rsta in forum Anabolics