Couple questions relative to starting size....

iamgod93081

Awards
Yeah, so in pretty much everything i've read it says a good starting point for AAS would be to inject 1000mg of test a week...

now my first question is if your already relatively "big" should you start out with more?? basically if one is over 6ft, 200lb. should they up the dose slightly, maybe to about 1250mg a week, or would 1000mg of test have the same effect on a person no matter if they were a 135lbs or 235lbs....

and my second question has to do with how much weight i read about some people putting on during a cycle, like 45-60lbs (not everyone, but it happens), is this also true for people that are already of larger stature??

I mean i understand that ultimately how much you grow is tied to how much and what you eat but if you're already a larger person does it make such large amount of weight gain start to be unfathomable??

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
who in the name of all that is holy told you to start your first cycle at a GRAM a week? 6' 200 isn't BIG either.

YOu need to guage your reaction to Test by starting out at a low/moderate dose...

I know of guys that still make gains at 500mg/week and they are quite large, and have ran a few cycles under their belts... still stick to tried and true.

More is not better, and if you think it is, stay away from AAS. It is a recipe for sides and complications. This goes with stacking as well.

More will make you gain more, of course.. but it will also bring out unwanted sides that are not worth it.

Anyways, I would still like to know where you got 1gram/week is a good starter dose.. that is absolutely ridiculous.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
1 gram weekly is not wise at all for a beginner. my best friend did a six week cycle with Mg test e, and Mg Decca weekly. he was 180lbs at the start and 210lbs at the end. thirty pounds in six weeks is crazy growth, and relatively side free. think about stacking a long lasting test(enanthate, cypionate) at a relatively moderate-low dose with a low side effect AAS like Decca Durabolin.

iamgod93081

Awards
well actually i got the info from this forum under the sticky "Steroid Profiles: Courtesy Of Big Cat"

under Stacking and Use he says: "With a long acting ester like Enanthate doses of 500-1000mg per week are used with very clear results over a 10 week period."

I know maybe I should have specified if I was talking about a short or long acting ester, but i don't think 1000mg should elicit such a jaw dropping response, cause it seems to be in the range of the recommended dosage....

and maybe i should clear up the confusion of what i meant by "big"...

by that i meant that the average american male is like 5ft 10in and about 180lbs.... a male that is 6ft 200lb is bigger than the average male....

i'm just trying to figure out if whoever decided what the reasonable dosage for testosterone was going to be was using the "average" male size or someone bigger....

Sea223

Awards
  • Established

by that i meant that the average american male is like 5ft 10in and about 180lbs.... a male that is 6ft 200lb is bigger than the average male....
I must be huge then at 5'11" 225lbs :rofl: J/K

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
i am 6'1" 210lbs @10%bf, yet, i have small mans syndrome and am always bulking. its like i look in the mirror and its a circus mirror that stretches you out....1000mg of test sounds good to me some times, yet i must resist the temptation for now.

Jmazz19

Awards
I wouldnt start any higher than 500mg a week. After a few cycles then consider bumping up the dose.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
If for some odd reason you have a negative reaction to test, how much poison in your system would you prefer? IMO Less is best.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i'm 5'8 207 .. i don't go above 525mg of test a week

Bigdaddyandy

Awards
My first cycle I did 250 of test cyp and 250 deca. I was real happy with the results.

1000 for your first cycle is crazy, your body does not need to have that large of a system shock to virgin receptors.

start off at 250-500

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
well actually i got the info from this forum under the sticky "Steroid Profiles: Courtesy Of Big Cat"

under Stacking and Use he says: "With a long acting ester like Enanthate doses of 500-1000mg per week are used with very clear results over a 10 week period."

I know maybe I should have specified if I was talking about a short or long acting ester, but i don't think 1000mg should elicit such a jaw dropping response, cause it seems to be in the range of the recommended dosage....

i'm just trying to figure out if whoever decided what the reasonable dosage for testosterone was going to be was using the "average" male size or someone bigger....
Notice the starting range was 500.
There is absolutely no need to go above 500 on your first cycle.

old dude

Awards
If anything why not start out with 250 mg for a couple of week just to make sure you dont have any side effects, once you see that everythings ok than bump, it up to 500 mgs.

I am what are your;

1) stats
2) diet
3) goals
4) years training total
5)What about PCT?