SD/Andro?

trainlikeafreak

Theoretical cycle: SD 20mg/ Androtstenedione 100mg, 3 weeks. Any comments, suggestions or critique? :food:

NJLovehandles

Awards
I think they found the the target hormone of the dion version is estrogen!

doom3q

Banned
Awards
progestin + estrogen = bad

don't do it. I know some guy who did it and regretted it.

trainlikeafreak

I think they found the the target hormone of the dion version is estrogen!
Thanks for the reply NJLovehandles. A friend had some left over, and I've had some success with andros in the past. Thought it may be worth a shot. Considering it's been hard as hell to find. Maybe more research first:type:

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
i think androtstenedione can be converted

trainlikeafreak

i think androtstenedione can be converted
Thanks, again for the response. Upon further investigation you're correct. The dione version can directly be converted into estrogen. The diol cannot be converted directly. Also diol is coverted to test at a rate 3 times higher than the dione. Think I'll trash that cycle... :study:

trainlikeafreak

progestin + estrogen = bad

don't do it. I know some guy who did it and regretted it.
doom3q are you reffering to the SD when you say Progestin??? Been looking for info on SD, but this is the first I've heard the two together. So does SD=Progestin, if so where can I find that information.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
From the components you offered I'd:
300 mgs Andro daily/ oral
20 mgs SD daily/oral and add
25 mgs Rebound XT daily/ oral

Or just do the SD.

trainlikeafreak

From the components you offered I'd:
300 mgs Andro daily/ oral
20 mgs SD daily/oral and add
25 mgs Rebound XT daily/ oral

Or just do the SD.
motiv8er your suggestion is much appreciated. Not sure the 300mg of the dione is a good idea. Considering I respond well to andro, and the afformentioned risk of estrogen conversion fron the dione.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
motiv8er your suggestion is much appreciated. Not sure the 300mg of the dione is a good idea. Considering I respond well to andro, and the afformentioned risk of estrogen conversion fron the dione.
Yeah that is why he told you to add in the rebound xt, it is an aromatase inhibitor. He was trying to help you get rid of what you wanted to use.

I personally would either run the SD cycle alone at 20mg daily or maybe 10/20/20 for the three weeks if you want to feel it out first.

Or if you want to add some andro-diol you can run that at like 300mg/week. Personally tho bro I would just stay away from the test precursors becuase for them to have a great effect you will want to run them at least 6 weeks. Some people run them 4 weeks but its kinda pointless to me, you won't keep most of the gains from it becuase the conversion is so small compared to injectable test.

trainlikeafreak

Yeah that is why he told you to add in the rebound xt, it is an aromatase inhibitor. He was trying to help you get rid of what you wanted to use.

I personally would either run the SD cycle alone at 20mg daily or maybe 10/20/20 for the three weeks if you want to feel it out first.

Or if you want to add some andro-diol you can run that at like 300mg/week. Personally tho bro I would just stay away from the test precursors becuase for them to have a great effect you will want to run them at least 6 weeks. Some people run them 4 weeks but its kinda pointless to me, you won't keep most of the gains from it becuase the conversion is so small compared to injectable test.
LakeMountD, good lookin out. Very helpful. One quick question. are otc inhibitors reliable???

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Well I can't speak for some of the other companies out there but 6-oxo and rebound xt have been proven by MANY people to be outstanding products. For these short little cycles they easily do the trick. SERM's arent necessarily needed unless you are pushing 6 weeks or more. Look in the PCT section for some helpful info on that there is a couple stickies that would answer most of those type of questions for you.