no appetitie, no sex drive, help!

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
I've been officially diagnosed with hypogonadism (low testosterone) as of mid February, but I won't be getting HRT till at least June because that's how busy the local endocrinologist is. Waiting over 2 months to get my treatment isn't a pleasant thought, especially seeing how the low test has been affecting my personality and weight.

On hand, I have:
Testosterone Enanthate
Pheraplex
Nolvadex
Clomid
ReboundXT
(and NAC, MilkThistle, and other liver protection supps)

...which are meant for my next cycle or two. I'm wondering if I should try taking some nolva, clomid, or XT anyway to get my factory back into production before the appointment (cuz 3 months is a long ass time to have low testosterone) or perhaps even start a cycle of PP followed by a full PCT.

For those who know the biological specifics of clomid and nolva, my LH, FSH, and Prolactin levels are normal.

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
I've been officially diagnosed with hypogonadism (low testosterone) as of mid February, but I won't be getting HRT till at least June because that's how busy the local endocrinologist is. Waiting over 2 months to get my treatment isn't a pleasant thought, especially seeing how the low test has been affecting my personality and weight.

On hand, I have:
Testosterone Enanthate
Pheraplex
Nolvadex
Clomid
ReboundXT
(and NAC, MilkThistle, and other liver protection supps)

...which are meant for my next cycle or two. I'm wondering if I should try taking some nolva, clomid, or XT anyway to get my factory back into production before the appointment (cuz 3 months is a long ass time to have low testosterone) or perhaps even start a cycle of PP followed by a full PCT.

For those who know the biological specifics of clomid and nolva, my LH, FSH, and Prolactin levels are normal.
Have you done a cycle recently?
Obviously doing a cycle now will just take your test levels lower.

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
havent cycled since november. my main question is whether any of the clomid, nolva, or XT will help my levels so I don't have to go through like 3 months experiencing weight loss, no appetitie, no sex drive, and abnormal behavior for a young male.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
IMO it might just screw your HPTA up more making homeostasis take even longer, if you are a young man it should come back on its own with in months. I would just have a good vitamin stack that includes RLA or ALA stay with it and wait. Good luck, shut down sucks, remember: you can make it worse

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
As far as supps go, test boosting type stuff- I like Activate and ZMA pm stuff. Hang in there bud!!

:afro:

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
Good luck to you - I hit harder every cycle - the advice comming back is good - some natural help - not the methyls - is best for you now.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Even if you could see the Doc tomarrow- what were you hoping he would do for you? Put you on HRT?,.. "HRT" is basicly what got you in the condition your in.

Why not try some Trib product maybe in addition to (aside ZMA, a good multivitimin or some GABA (That always speeds things up for me anyways,.. )

ya could go with a cortisol blocker for a while to help with any muscle loss...
But I would say I hope you got to where you wanted, because maybe things will bew worse for you next time around.

EDIT: yeah- the last part seemed kinda *******-ish. Didnt mean it that way bro :)