The 'zol's and winny

darius

How does Megazol compare to Winny? I may be wrong, but I heard that Megazol was unmethylated Winny.

Is there any sort of final consensus about Megazol/Prostanozol and how it stacks up to Winny?

In your guy's opnions, which would be more helpful during a cutting cycle, something like Megazol or Mega-TRN?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It stacks up I would say.
Dosing of Zol would need to be more frequent. I beleive it is unmethylated winny. More specificly, I think it is one of the more active metabolites in Winstrol.

IF you srtipped both compounds down to the very basics (removed the methyl) your receptors couldnt tell the difference.
Remember, thats active compound, so Im not sure about how much Zol = X mg of Winny.
But, rarely is this compound the base (or run solo) of a stack.
I felt it Zol did a fine job at being anti-catabolic at 75-100mg daily.
You be the judge.
You could always use both though.
As a cutter,.. personally, I would only use the Zol. Theres nothing like being calorie deffecient and fully suppressed from the TRN (I would assume).

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
would you recommend it in the opposite terms stacked with Superdrol, effectively replacing Prostanozol with a much better price?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
would you recommend it in the opposite terms stacked with Superdrol, effectively replacing Prostanozol with a much better price?
No not really being that you need a nice amount of carbs for Superdrol, if not enough carbs its a recipe for hypoglycemia... And who wants to be dieting and hypo at the same time?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I can hardly keep up with carbs on SD during a bulk..I can't imagine trying to cut with it. It would certainly work, but it would be rather unpleasant.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
IF you srtipped both compounds down to the very basics (removed the methyl) your receptors couldnt tell the difference.
I don't doubt that winny and zol may be similar, as I don't personally know, but methylation is more than a way to just take something in orally. Methylation totally changes the properties of alot of compounds. Dianabol is methylated EQ, two VERY different drugs. The same is true of 1t and M1t. I don't know if you worded it badly and I am reading it wrong, but methylation truly does alter what effects a chemical will have in the body. Unlike esterfication, which extends the life of a compound.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
No not really being that you need a nice amount of carbs for Superdrol, if not enough carbs its a recipe for hypoglycemia... And who wants to be dieting and hypo at the same time?

Oh, I meant as a stack with SD to put on weight! Not to try to cut with... SD and Mega-Zol as a strength cycle actually moreso.... I don't really care about the weight gain at all.

BUT, of course I'd eat a lot of carbs and wouldn't limit my meals at all. Would you recommend it that way?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Then You don't need the Zol, it hardens you up nicely by itself from what i was told... I have not used SD...BIO?

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Then You don't need the Zol, it hardens you up nicely by itself from what i was told... I have not used SD...BIO?
Oh.... interesting.
I have read so many times that SD and Prostanozol are a great stack, but I wasn't really sure why.... and since Mega-Zol is much more cost effective it sounds great to add to my uncoming SD cycle. Interesting how you think it might not really make a difference since the gains on SD ARE dry. Makes sense though....

But, I am going for strength. And since SD is mainly anabolic, as I hear, would it be better to add something like M-TRN to the mix instead of Mega-Zol?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I def would not run those together... If you want strength I would just run SD by itself as for the most part people who have used SD have had many Personal Bests. Sometimes you dont have to stack to get the results you want.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Just an FYI: I have cut with SD twice now with no problems. Everyone is different. It is possible however that the T3 I was stacking it with cancelled out the glycogen uploading of the SD. Same thing for Trimax. $.02

I do plan on giving SD and Zol a run sometime in the future. Summer cut perhaps.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey BP, did anybody ask for your FYI?

WOW, according to CME T3 is supposed to help with glycogen loading esp when taking creatine, also what type of ratio of carbs did you have???

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Here is a doc with the cut diet I was running with SD & T3. Some of the foods would change from day to day but ratios remained pretty constant,

Exactly.

Increased T3 levels actually inhibit glycogen storage.

Attachments

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is a doc with the cut diet I was running with SD & T3. Some of the foods would change from day to day but ratios remained pretty constant,
Whoa that's low on calories, how much do you weigh.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mikeymike85 Anabolics 4
Anabolics 4
LifeNtheFastlane Anabolics 75
Anabolics 57
Kojacks406 Anabolics 11