Your Dream Cutting Cycle - What would it be?

darius

Summer is almost here and we all know what that means.

I have about 3 grams of Anavar which I will run for about 8 weeks at 54mg daily.

I was thinking running Mega-TRN for 6-8 weeks with the Var, and maybe throw in some trans 4OHT. What do ya'll think about that?

What about if I added Albuterol to the mix?

Basically, if you had 3 grams of Var, how would you use it and what would you stack with it. Like I said, I'm still trying to get this together, but right now stacking a Tren like product with it should be a great cutter imo.

Thanks guys.

DL king

Awards
1-8 150mg prop EOD
1-8 100mg Tren Ace EOD
1-8 54mg Var /day
Clen weeks 1,3,5,7,9

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
cutting you don't need many drugs .. you aren't trying to build muscle just preserve it .. cardio and diet are key

100mg prop eod
75mg tren ace eod

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
For me:

diet + cardio

then:

Prop or suspension ED (prop 750/mg week - suspension 600mg/week)

Masteron (injectable)

var

If $$ waas not an issue... I'd check in some IGF as well for ****s and giggles :D

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
To just lose some bf, 6-8 weeks of:

Diet, cardio, prop 100-150 EOD, tren ace 75 mg EOD

For contest prep:

Diet, cardio (week 1-4 30 min 5 days per week, week 5-11 45 mind 5 days per week, week 12-14 45 mins ED, weeks 15-16 45 mins twice a day, 7 days a week) then maybe something like this:

week 1-16: HGH 4-6 iu/day
week 1-16: ECA stack
week 1-8: Sust 250 EOD
week 9-16: test prop 150 EOD
week 9-16: tren ace 100 mg EOD
week 9-16: winny 75-100 mg ED and/or Halo 40-50 mg ED
week 9-16: Masteron 100 mg EOD

Note: I dont mess with T3 or clen...I also stop squatting 2 weeks out and dont train legs at all the last week

I like to load up on androgen's early then switch over to all fast acting lean mass preservers/vascularity improving compounds that allow me to preserve my LBM and strength as the diet and cardio gets more intense...

Oh and btw, if its not painfully obvious, this is not something i'd recommend to anyone without years of lifting and gear experience who doesnt compete.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
rocky's second post sums it all up

and shooting tren ace eod is perfectly fine

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
rocky's second post sums it all up

and shooting tren ace eod is perfectly fine
Perfectly fine yes optimal? Not my belief but go with whatever works/what yuo can get away with :)

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
cutting you don't need many drugs .. you aren't trying to build muscle just preserve it .. cardio and diet are key

100mg prop eod
75mg tren ace eod
I agree with glen on this one. I would go with this stack, and maybe even throw in a little abluterol.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The voice of reason. You know it's possible to get completely shredded without using anything at all. I am a complete endo with a snails metabolism and I managed to get into contest shape, with ... nadda.

I do agree that supps to preserve muscle seem to be very beneficial, but things like clen, ECA and T3 are completely unecessary, I know some guys like to use it to make things easier, but you don't need them to get ripped.