halodrol/HGH/test/fina/npp ?

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
would there be any problems with a cycle with a prolactin and a progestin included....like: halodrol/HGH/test/fina/npp[fast acting deca]

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
with fina and deca I'd use some dostinex just to be on the safe side, nothing scares me more than gyno. You could also use a SERM during the cycle, Ralox was good for me last cycle @ 80 mg. daily.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
why would you use halodrol when you could use tbol--seeing as you have access to the goodies....

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
why would you use halodrol when you could use tbol--seeing as you have access to the goodies....

Actually Halodrol worked better for me than Tbol, have no idea why...

To the original poster...what is the purpose of this cycle? Bulk? cut? Looks to be a bit all over the place...

Shopclown

Awards
I did a halo and fina cyle didn't like it.Way to many sides and the worst night sweats I ever had. I wouldn't recommend it.

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
I did a halo and fina cyle didn't like it.Way to many sides and the worst night sweats I ever had. I wouldn't recommend it.
Night sweats are from the fina...should have had some test in there too.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
Actually Halodrol worked better for me than Tbol, have no idea why...

To the original poster...what is the purpose of this cycle? Bulk? cut? Looks to be a bit all over the place...
a lean bulk , so why do you say its a bit all over the place ? there all basically dry compounds excapt the small amount of test added so limbido is still there.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
what are the doses and the length of each

what are your stats

what's your diet like

without these answers we can't help you

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
If I were you i'd bag the NPP. Deca plus tren on the same cycle isnt a great idea. Whether or not its a clean bulk is more dependent upon diet than anything else. I'd run somethin like this:

HGH 4 iu/day throughout (at least 3 months)
test: either 750-1000 mg pw enan/cyp or 150 mg prop EOD
tren ace 75 mg EOD for 6 weeks
Halodrol 50 mg ED for 4 weeks

Dunno if you've tried it yet but halodrol is great stuff. I've been using it for 10 days during a cut/recomp period with GH and ECA stack. Lost 2 lbs, strength and vascularity are way up...

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
If I were you i'd bag the NPP. Deca plus tren on the same cycle isnt a great idea. Whether or not its a clean bulk is more dependent upon diet than anything else. I'd run somethin like this:

HGH 4 iu/day throughout (at least 3 months)
test: either 750-1000 mg pw enan/cyp or 150 mg prop EOD
tren ace 75 mg EOD for 6 weeks
Halodrol 50 mg ED for 4 weeks

Dunno if you've tried it yet but halodrol is great stuff. I've been using it for 10 days during a cut/recomp period with GH and ECA stack. Lost 2 lbs, strength and vascularity are way up...
i'm running sorta what you have there except the gh i'm doing 2 iu for 7 mnths...prop@ 100 eod for 8weeks /fina@75 eod for 6 wks and halodrol @50 ed for 4 wks., npp @50 eod ,its left over from a previous cycle an i'm useing it up .

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
i'm running sorta what you have there except the gh i'm doing 2 iu for 7 mnths...prop@ 100 eod for 8weeks /fina@75 eod for 6 wks and halodrol @50 ed for 4 wks., npp @50 eod ,its left over from a previous cycle an i'm useing it up .
oh ok...you might wanna consider the GH for 3.5 months @ 4 iu ED. 2IU wont do much at all

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
oh ok...you might wanna consider the GH for 3.5 months @ 4 iu ED. 2IU wont do much at all
since this is my first run with gh i thought i'd do 2 iu for a few mnths then get more and increase it to 4iu ed.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
the gh is a touchy issue .. i've heard former pros say the best is 2iu eod .. i know i know it sounds like nothing .. i have no experience with it as i personally believe its not worth it at my age

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
the gh is a touchy issue .. i've heard former pros say the best is 2iu eod .. i know i know it sounds like nothing .. i have no experience with it as i personally believe its not worth it at my age
I hear you on that...I've spoken to 2 very well known current pro's and the consensus seems to be that if you want to lean out take the full dose before bed, for mass gains 2 shots split throughout the day. As far as dosages, i hear anywhere from 2-10 iu/day.