high new to this game how do my first cycle look

  1. high new to this game how do my first cycle look


    ok im 5'11
    11 stone
    my cycle 12 weeks pyrimid
    25-30 mg methandrostenolone a day
    2ml decca 1ml sus a week for the first 4 weeks
    2 month up the decca and sus double
    then come back down to 2ml decca 1ml sus
    for the last month
    as i siad new to this so any help and advice
    on what gains am i looking at thanks


  2. Quote Originally Posted by boycey 32
    ok im 5'11
    11 stone
    my cycle 12 weeks pyrimid
    25-30 mg methandrostenolone a day
    2ml decca 1ml sus a week for the first 4 weeks
    2 month up the decca and sus double
    then come back down to 2ml decca 1ml sus
    for the last month
    as i siad new to this so any help and advice
    on what gains am i looking at thanks
    How old are you and what's your lifting experience? For starters, that's not really a "beginner's" type cycle regarding the substances utilized IMO. I also am leary of the pyramid. What's the reason you're doing that?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by milwood
    How old are you and what's your lifting experience? For starters, that's not really a "beginner's" type cycle regarding the substances utilized IMO. I also am leary of the pyramid. What's the reason you're doing that?
    i am 32 and benching 85 kilos at the mo been training for past 6 months only doing the pyramid to biuld up slowly and they all go well together so im told
    but i have a fast matabilism
    hence why i am going on this cycle
    and a few mates have told me this will give me good gains
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by boycey 32
    i am 32 and benching 85 kilos at the mo been training for past 6 months only doing the pyramid to biuld up slowly and they all go well together so im told
    but i have a fast matabilism
    hence why i am going on this cycle
    and a few mates have told me this will give me good gains
    you are about to be flamed hard. 6 months of lifting ...

    you bench only 85 kilos? you need to eat and train.. and that's it.
    You won't get optimal gains running any AAS, as you are nowhere near ready .. training experience-wise.. probably diet-wise... size/strength-wise definitely.

    Just hold off until you can make a better decision for yourself bro.

  5. I would recomend training longer and working on your diet before you start a cycle. But to answer your question, there is no need to pyramid it like that. I would run just test @500mg. a week for 10 weeks. Its your first one, you dont need alot of stuff. Just train hard at eat alot.

  6. Well, you're not gonna find a lot of support around here for using those kinds of drugs if you've only been training for 6 months.

    People here are committed to intelligent and safe practices, and I want to give you honest feedback.

    You should train hard for another 1-2 years and build yourself to the max with your natural ability, focusing on nutrition and training technique. You'll put on good muscle, and you'll learn how your body grows.

    The drugs you are thinking of using are really not suitable at this time IMO. When you do begin a cycle, it should be a simple test cycle, from which you will build in later cycles (again IMO). Good luck!

  7. Good thing my flamethrower is out of gas..........

    Benching 185lbs......and you want to do AAS?
    How tall are you?
    What is your body weight?

    6 months training...........

    Come back when you have been training for at least 2 years and have your diet together. Right now you should be learning what exercises your body will respond to, and what type of food macro breakdown your body needs.

    Seriously, no one needs to flame you, just get you headed in the right direction. There is a wealth of information here concerning training routines and diet. If you feel after a couple of years of dedicated training that you need to do a cycle, then do allot more research on AAS. Not just "a few guys said I'd make good gains on this". Did they tell you what to do for PCT? Do you know what PCT is?

    You owe it to yourself to become more informed before you do something that could do so much damage.

  8. yes thanks guys for your advice. just like to say.as i said new to all this and wanted more info before going down that road so no need for taking the p**s if i was that thick i would be doing them now and not bothering to find out any more info about doing this. thought forums were there to give people advice not grill them

  9. Quote Originally Posted by boycey 32
    yes thanks guys for your advice. just like to say.as i said new to all this and wanted more info before going down that road so no need for taking the p**s if i was that thick i would be doing them now and not bothering to find out any more info about doing this. thought forums were there to give people advice not grill them
    Nobody grilled you bro. Every single one of us held back from doing that very thing. Milwood summed it up best.

    You would regret jumping into such a cycle, as you would not get the optimal benefit from it.. trust me... I once did the very same thing, and kick myself to this day.

    Go eat a cow, or other large animal.. (split into 6-7 meals a day ). lift something heavy repeatedly, and feel damn good about doing it. Good luck.

  10. We're here to study and learn. Learning means reading, not posting. Be here to learn, not to share what you posted. Best of luck.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

  11. 11 stone? Is that ~70kg?
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC

  12. do a lot of research

    and NO ONE remotely grilled you .. you will know when you're grilled

  13. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    do a lot of research
    I second that! But one thing I want to correct for you is that stating your dose in ml (the measurement for liquid) is of no use. You need to know how many milligrams (mg) of steroid there is in the solution. It could be 100mg per ml or possibly 500mg per ml or anything in between.

    So if you are stating a dosage you would say how many mgs of decca or test that you are taking per time period. For example 500mg per week of test-e. For the most part you are the only one who cares about the concentration (mg/ml) as you have to inject it.

  14. I'm devastated.......you neg rep'd me.....and I was tryin to be nice. I guess I should have waited until you posted a question like "my breasts are bigger than my girlfriends and I think my liver has shut down, what do I do?????"

    I really hope you listen to what we've said here and get on the right track before making a decision to do AAS.

    I'm done here. Gotta go the gym and do some extra sets to make up for my lost "rep"......................... ..
    Last edited by delta314; 03-21-2006 at 02:27 PM.

  15. actually bro, it looks like a negative rep, as it's red.. but it's because he's new, his rep power is so low... he was trying to positive rep you.. he did the same to me.. He was trying to be nice.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous
    actually bro, it looks like a negative rep, as it's red.. but it's because he's new, his rep power is so low... he was trying to positive rep you.. he did the same to me.. He was trying to be nice.
    oops.....now I feel like sh*t.......... (we should rep him for me being a pric*.....)

  17. Quote Originally Posted by milwood
    Well, you're not gonna find a lot of support around here for using those kinds of drugs if you've only been training for 6 months.

    People here are committed to intelligent and safe practices, and I want to give you honest feedback.

    You should train hard for another 1-2 years and build yourself to the max with your natural ability, focusing on nutrition and training technique. You'll put on good muscle, and you'll learn how your body grows.

    The drugs you are thinking of using are really not suitable at this time IMO. When you do begin a cycle, it should be a simple test cycle, from which you will build in later cycles (again IMO). Good luck!
    Good advice.

  18. "Good things happen to those who weight."
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

  19. Clarify or translate 11 stone into pounds for me. Thanks

  20. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    you will know when you're grilled

  21. Ya man eat a lot of protein. Spend all the money you would have spent on prohormones on food, and protein. Just work out like a mf, sleep alot, and eat alot. Eat clean also.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by delta314
    oops.....now I feel like sh*t.......... (we should rep him for me being a pric*.....)
    if this is what you call intelligent you can keep it

  23. Quote Originally Posted by boycey 32
    if this is what you call intelligent you can keep it
    Intelligence is also being able to admit when you have made a mistake. I believe I more than made up for it. Your original post showed us your intelligence level, and yet we still tried to point you in the right direction. Check the attitude at the door and lighten up.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How does my first cycle look?
    By Mattison27 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2013, 06:06 PM
  2. New To This Game
    By bawoods in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-24-2008, 01:49 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-01-2007, 12:03 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-05-2005, 06:02 PM
Log in
Log in