- 03-19-2006, 06:29 PM
- 03-19-2006, 06:47 PM
It's good for lean gains from my experience.. dunno bout straight up fat burning but yea it will probably suit your needs.. (MD2) is what I used,
03-19-2006, 06:58 PM
- Join Date
- Nov 2002
- Somewhere between a 4x12 stack and a power rack...
- Rep Power
The end goal of any cycle (cutting/mass gain) is mainly determined by your diet and training techniques, not the supplements (hormonal or otherwise) that you use. Some compounds might assist in nutrient partitioning and fat loss (Tren, clenbuterol, caffeine, ephedrine, etc) - but the diet is key.
You probably already know all that and Im preaching to the choir, but its worth mentioning because so many users look to supplements first and diet/cardio second when it comes to fat loss.
Either way, good luck with whatever you choose. IMO, Ergo + 1T would work well but also be quite a bit androgenic, so you may want to take precautions against hair loss if you're prone to it.
03-19-2006, 11:17 PM
what company makes this "juggernaut"?
I've seen generic labz but this one is new to me. are the libido "gains" legit?
Similar Forum Threads
- By warriorway in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 17Last Post: 09-04-2005, 04:10 PM
- By BryanM in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-04-2005, 07:46 PM
- By NO MERCY in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 10-02-2004, 04:26 PM
- By bionicBC in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 08-17-2004, 03:03 PM