DNP Question

Rico1578

Awards
I'm looking for pictures of the stuff. I was cleaning out my old place and I came across a bag of about 60 pills that I was told where DNP when they where given to my like 6-7 years ago. Just trying to find out if they r real.. They look like yellow jellcaps.

Schwaugher

Awards
Mine are blue and white caps with yellow showing through. They look exactly like Lean Xtreme with a yellow tint to then. I almost got then mixed up once because i was using them at the same time, but that's another story.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
DNP is a yellow powder, they come in all sorts of caps colors but I've never heard of gel caps of DNP. I would break one open and see whats inside.

Rico1578

Awards
My mistake the caps are clear witha yellow powder.. I did'nt mean jellcaps, was poor terminology on my part.

Thanks for the feedback bro's.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Whatever the pills were contained in should have a yellow stain inside since DNP will "sublimate" through almost anything.

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
The color of the capsules means nothing, but if you want to test it, spill a slight amount ot the powder into some water and if its immediately yellows, it's DNP.

Or so I've heard.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 5
Weight Loss 13
Weight Loss 36
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 5