Looking for a good prohormone for a cutting cycle

bigjohn58

Awards
Ok I just did a Methyl DX3 cycle and had incredible gains with it. I gained 12 pounds and my bench press tied an all time high for me and I increased weight in all exercises by the end of my cycle. The backpain was horrible though and the joint pain wasn't too good either but the strength gains were incredible. I have enough for another cycle of Methyl DX3 but I'm trying to think ahead since many of these products are about off the market. I'm looking for something to use for like a cut up cycle. I remember M5AA was a good prohormone for cutting I remember but thats been off the market. Whats the best one out there now for a cutting cycle? Phera-Plex, ErgoMax LMG, something else? Just courious what would be recomended. I loved Methyl DX3 but it was hard to do cardio with the backpain, I heard Phera-Plex doesn't do this?

Drew1200

Drew1200

Awards
SD or M-TRN with Prostanozol.

Not sure if you're taking your fish oil or not but I find 10g a day while "on" or 6-8g normal really helps with joint pains.

bigjohn58

Awards
Eh I can't stand fish oil...I can handle flax though. It gives me horrible heartburn...I'll be burping fish all day. I'm going to check out Cissus before I do another cycle of anything.

I'm going to have to check out the Pro-magnum. I'm not real familar with it.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pro-Mag is a halo like product. Suppose to give good, quality gains which would be ideal for a cutter. For the joints I think that adding in some additional olive oil to your meals really helps.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm cutting right now and am just using 6mgs a day of M-trn and the recomping effects are some of the best i have seen from any of the designers out right now.