Differences between Ergomax Lmg and PheraPlex

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Please bear with me: I have searched this subject on this forum. What I’ve read has been inconsistent and inconclusive. Its not that it hasn’t been covered, I’ve just not been able to find a definitive answer.

What is the real difference between Ergomax Lmg and PheraPlex? I’ve read that the “2-ene” in PheraPlex resulted in to being more androgenic and “cleaner”.

If I’ve missed it, tread lightly - it wasn’t because I didn’t look. Can someone (1) describe the differences between Ergomax and PheraPlex (2) tell me, other than the one-time-run product that seems very similar offered elsewhere on this site, if any PheraPlex equivalent products have been offered by other manufacturers? EDIT - It seems as if SNS Methyl Plex XT was v. similar to PP, correct???

Thegreatbambino

Awards
They are all just a diffrence in ratios. PP is 100% A isomer, this is cleaner of sides and seems to be more affective, Ergo was something closer to a 50 50 split of A vs. B. Dirtier compound but is still DMT and methyl plex was the equivlant to PP but at a little bit less quality per mg. It was an 80 20 split. I was under the impression that Pheramone-X was generic labz PP equivlant, but thats being discussed on this forum right now.

either way you go, you gon get huge:icon_lol:

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As stated PP is the strongest of the two with less androgenic sides for most. And I am glad others have taken the time to explain the ratios too you... ergomax delt mix 2-3ene matrix 50/50 split

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I appreciate everyone's help. Honestly, I've got an Excel spreadsheet to keep track of what product from "Brand X" equate to same/similar products from Brands "Y and Z". Many of the prior comparisons (e.g., those re GL's products) aren't there - and I want a reference for future use.

hpower

hpower

Awards
I appreciate everyone's help. Honestly, I've got an Excel spreadsheet to keep track of what product from "Brand X" equate to same/similar products from Brands "Y and Z". Many of the prior comparisons (e.g., those re GL's products) aren't there - and I want a reference for future use.
Thats a good idea. I do the same. I find it very helpful that when I find info, I put it on a spreadsheet, then I don't have to search all the forums again. Plus, I can just add things as I find them.

Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but here is what I have (not sure if you were asking for this, but here it is, just in case)

X-mass(GL) - same as Max LMG
Phera-Max or Pheramone-X(GL) - same as Ergomax LMG
Mega-zol(GL)/Orastan-E(gaspari) - same as Prostanozol

propho

Awards
  • Established
X-mass(GL) - same as Max LMG
Phera-Max or Pheramone-X(GL) - same as Ergomax LMG
Mega-zol(GL)/Orastan-E(gaspari) - same as Prostanozol
ya know.. they coulda come up with better names.. ie.. the Ergomax lmg from AX is not Pheraplex but the pheraplex from AX is in fact PheraMax/Pheramone-X

crap drives me crazy...

weeenisss

Board Supporter
Awards
do you still get the focus from the pp as you do fro emax? i was just wondering if that was lost in taking away the androgenic sides? Anyone notice the difference, i have only tried emax.