Anabolics for Strength and Endurance

Doomsday

Awards
Any reccomendations for specific anabolics to use during fight preparations? I fight Muay Thai, and when training for a fight I try to lose 10 or so pounds in the two months preceding the actual fight, and I'm looking for ideas for cylces that would keep my strength up and add to my endurance. I have used EQ before with decent results - somebody told me that it increases the red blood cell count and allows for better O2 uptake. Any other suggestions for a fight prep cycle?

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
not sure about stuff like EQ, but try adding USPlabs Symmetry to whatever u end up choosing... It really aided me in strength and endurance mostly

Doomsday

Awards
Cool - thanks! Do you know what specifically is in that product that helps with endurance?

Doomsday

Awards
not sure about stuff like EQ, but try adding USPlabs Symmetry to whatever u end up choosing... It really aided me in strength and endurance mostly
Nice log sublimejeh. I'll keep an eye on your progress and may try some of the USP stuff.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
honestly Im not sure, theres only two ingridients in it, but they have so many positive effects, Im not sure the scientific reason for the endurance aid, cud be an adaptogen quality?

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
Halodrol might be a good fit. PGH might be good too.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
if you want to go hardcore, halotestin for explosive strength

ktw

Awards
  • Established
i know mma fighters who love winstrol while cutting before a fight, but i'm not very clear on what else they stack it with. If it was me going into a fight, I would probably use Tren and Winny. Does your org. drug test the fighters?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude im dead serious for endurance and strength you should try to find some meo trn from ALRI if you can do that your SET in fact generic labz has a nock off and itll do fine too..

YOU WOULD BE RETARTED NOT TO TRY IT... both me and ryan ran logs on it give it a look.... wont be dissapointed.... a USP stack of symmytry and powerfull is loads of strnegth and endurance as well without the chance of being tested for roids... givin wether or not they do that with your muay thia division. later

Doomsday

Awards
i know mma fighters who love winstrol while cutting before a fight, but i'm not very clear on what else they stack it with. If it was me going into a fight, I would probably use Tren and Winny. Does your org. drug test the fighters?
I just make sure that I fight in organizations that do not test if I am in any danger of a positive. Tren and Winny sound good. I have never used Tren before but I hear good things...

Doomsday

Awards
dude im dead serious for endurance and strength you should try to find some meo trn from ALRI if you can do that your SET in fact generic labz has a nock off and itll do fine too..

YOU WOULD BE RETARTED NOT TO TRY IT... both me and ryan ran logs on it give it a look.... wont be dissapointed.... a USP stack of symmytry and powerfull is loads of strnegth and endurance as well without the chance of being tested for roids... givin wether or not they do that with your muay thia division. later
All right - I'll buy that. Do you have links to your logs and what was the exact regiman that you ran? And what would you reccomend for the USP stack?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I personally wouldn't stack tren and winny. You've got a huge jump in strength (tren) and weaker tendons I believe. (Winny) Not the combination I want to work with. I'd go with a test and var or maybe test and t-bol. JMO

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I would stick to milder compounds that won't shut you down as bad or pump you up too much. Anavar would be a good fit here. The strength gains are pretty damn good because of its effects on creatine synthesis and it doesn't shut you down bad at all. I would prolly start on 30-40mg so the pumps aren't too out of control. EQ as you stated is great for endurance as well but will definitely shut you down a lot considering the length of time you need to use it to see decent results. Another problem with eq might be the pumps could get too instense. Erythropoietin (epo), is released by the kidneys usually due to increased androgens circulating in the blood. EQ has a much more profound effect on these levels however which is why athletes have used it in the past. However since there is an increase in red blood cell production, you also have to worry about your muscles getting too pumped up during a fight. It is hard to fight when you can barely move, you definitely don't want to lose your range of motion. Plus the higher blood pressure will also make you more suceptible to bleeding if you do get cut during your fight and could cause a stoppage although I don't know too much about your fighting style or matches.

I don't know if you plan on being on this stuff during your match or if you plan on using it to train up to it but if you use it to train up to it you have to worry about PCT and that will take you a minimum of 4-5 weeks to fully recover from and this could cause problems if you are planning on fighting shortly after usage. Plus if you take eq by itself your libido is prolly gonna be quite low and this could cause some of your aggressiveness to dissipate as well.

Hope this helped.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
test, eq, winny, halotestin, cheque drops.
First we gotta see if he is going to be using them during the fight. He wouldn't survive with all that **** in his system, too pumped up and too high bp!

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh, i know. those are just a couple that guys i know use for endurence and strength.

eq not so much becuase you have to run it for so long before hand.
test really is great just becuase you can fly under a test if your on suspension. run prop up to the last week and a half switch to suspension.

a stack im about to run in 2 weeks : test prop, winny, dmt, hcg.
others good for endurence
test, halotestin is also good.

epo is good for endurence but no strength.
those are the "hardcore" of the choices.

you can always run AKAG, CM, or lots of other aminos which would be safer and you can still see results.

Doomsday

Awards
I would stick to milder compounds that won't shut you down as bad or pump you up too much. Anavar would be a good fit here. The strength gains are pretty damn good because of its effects on creatine synthesis and it doesn't shut you down bad at all. I would prolly start on 30-40mg so the pumps aren't too out of control. EQ as you stated is great for endurance as well but will definitely shut you down a lot considering the length of time you need to use it to see decent results. Another problem with eq might be the pumps could get too instense. Erythropoietin (epo), is released by the kidneys usually due to increased androgens circulating in the blood. EQ has a much more profound effect on these levels however which is why athletes have used it in the past. However since there is an increase in red blood cell production, you also have to worry about your muscles getting too pumped up during a fight. It is hard to fight when you can barely move, you definitely don't want to lose your range of motion. Plus the higher blood pressure will also make you more suceptible to bleeding if you do get cut during your fight and could cause a stoppage although I don't know too much about your fighting style or matches.

I don't know if you plan on being on this stuff during your match or if you plan on using it to train up to it but if you use it to train up to it you have to worry about PCT and that will take you a minimum of 4-5 weeks to fully recover from and this could cause problems if you are planning on fighting shortly after usage. Plus if you take eq by itself your libido is prolly gonna be quite low and this could cause some of your aggressiveness to dissipate as well.

Hope this helped.
That makes sense. My last fight I was on small amounts of EQ and Test E, about 200 mgs/week each. I did get a pretty good arm and shoulder pump. Getting cut is an issue since I fight Muay Thai rules - elbows, knees, etc. I have never taken Anavar but I have heard that is a good choice. What about Tren? Does it have the same effect as far as pumps and elevated blood pressure? And Halotestin?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
That makes sense. My last fight I was on small amounts of EQ and Test E, about 200 mgs/week each. I did get a pretty good arm and shoulder pump. Getting cut is an issue since I fight Muay Thai rules - elbows, knees, etc. I have never taken Anavar but I have heard that is a good choice. What about Tren? Does it have the same effect as far as pumps and elevated blood pressure? And Halotestin?
Haha tren would be a horrible choice in my opinoin if you are going to be using it while fighting. The side effects are very harsh on a lot of people. You would gain mass VERY fast and the fat just melts off of you but what comes with this also comes bad things. The pumps would be unbearable on this stuff too. I dont know much about Halo but I believe it has much of the same effects.

Go to the AAS forum (this one) and read where it says "Steroid profiles courtesy of Big cat" and read up on oxandralone (anavar), etc.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Any reccomendations for specific anabolics to use during fight preparations? I fight Muay Thai, and when training for a fight I try to lose 10 or so pounds in the two months preceding the actual fight, and I'm looking for ideas for cylces that would keep my strength up and add to my endurance. I have used EQ before with decent results - somebody told me that it increases the red blood cell count and allows for better O2 uptake. Any other suggestions for a fight prep cycle?
My advice is to listen to guys who have ACTUALLY used the item they are recommending and did a sport similar in endurance to Muay Thai, not what their friend did or what they read on the internet. Some of the above ideas are way off in my PERSONAL experience.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Doomsday

Awards
Haha tren would be a horrible choice in my opinoin if you are going to be using it while fighting. The side effects are very harsh on a lot of people. You would gain mass VERY fast and the fat just melts off of you but what comes with this also comes bad things. The pumps would be unbearable on this stuff too. I dont know much about Halo but I believe it has much of the same effects.

Go to the AAS forum (this one) and read where it says "Steroid profiles courtesy of Big cat" and read up on oxandralone (anavar), etc.
Cool. Thanks for the advice bro. I've only got 4 cycles under my belt - and just standard test, deca, d-bol, switching types of test and swapping out deca and EQ. Although last time I also was taking 3 iu's GH throughout the 10 weeks and continued it through PCT. I'll have to see how my body reacts to some of these others before I use them while fighting - the ring is not the place for experimentation.

Doomsday

Awards
My advice is to listen to guys who have ACTUALLY used the item they are recommending and did a sport similar in endurance to Muay Thai, not what their friend did or what they read on the internet. Some of the above ideas are way off in my PERSONAL experience.

CROWLER

CROWLER
Very, very true. Like I said, a fight is not the time to be experimenting.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Tren compromises your endurance.

To the guy that said Cheque Drops, I hope you mean pre-bout.. as if you run it for any length of time longer than 2 weeks.. you are asking for trouble. HIGHLY HEPATOXIC. I've tried it and I squished a water bottle to **** without even noticing I was doing it until later. You just want to squeeze ****.. it's strange.

Endurance and conditioning? I'd say just train for endurance and conditioning. lol...

You're right about EQ though... and Anavar... all AAS raise RBC, but more notable are Boldenone and Oxandralone. Test stacked with these will suit you fine.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im the guy who said cheque drops, and yes i know about how toxic they are. thats why i would only use them one time before the fight. sorry for not putting in enough detail.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
word.. miberolone is potent as all hoohaa. I'm going to save the rest of my bottle for when I'm a contestant on Jeopardy.

robert sanchez

Banned
Awards
Say bye bye Sanchez.

Last edited by a moderator:

Doomsday

Awards
some one help me get steriods
You know, I haven't been around these forums for that long, but I am pretty sure that question might get your ass booted off the boards... Maybe you should read up on the rules, kiddo. Just a thought.... :study: :study: :study: :study: :study: :study:

Silly rabbit!

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
run test no higher than 200 or so mg per week... if you go much higher you lose the endurence side of it and the pumps get out of control.

Doomsday

Awards

CROWLER

CROWLER
Hey Crowler, what kind of personal experiance are you referring to? Any advice would definately be appreciated. Thanks.