HELP - tren acetate problem/qu...

mad_cereal_love

Awards
Hi guys,

I've been brewing for a while now however my very reliable source has sent me powder that I ordered, being tren acetate. Now I compared it to the previous tren ace I had from him (same person I ordered from), and this one is much lighter, still not white, has an off-white/orange tinge to it, but different nonetheless, and certainly not as dark.

Furthermore, when I make it up as I normally do tren ace (100mg/ml, 5% BA, 15% BB, grapeseed oil as carrier), it looks nothing like tren - ie. it isn't the golden brown/dark orange colour I am so used to tren being. It is a lighter yellow, looks rather much like a test oil.

Now my supplier is a very reputable source and I've never had doubts before, and this was labelled and sealed, so I have no reason to suspect it wasn't tren acetate, except for the fact that it looks nothing like it when I make it up etc!!

Has anyone experienced anything like this before and has anyone ever had tren that looked light yellow when made up with the oil?!? (ie. not golden brown/orange)

Regards,
mcl

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

I've been brewing for a while now however my very reliable source has sent me powder that I ordered, being tren acetate. Now I compared it to the previous tren ace I had from him (same person I ordered from), and this one is much lighter, still not white, has an off-white/orange tinge to it, but different nonetheless, and certainly not as dark.

Furthermore, when I make it up as I normally do tren ace (100mg/ml, 5% BA, 15% BB, grapeseed oil as carrier), it looks nothing like tren - ie. it isn't the golden brown/dark orange colour I am so used to tren being. It is a lighter yellow, looks rather much like a test oil.

Now my supplier is a very reputable source and I've never had doubts before, and this was labelled and sealed, so I have no reason to suspect it wasn't tren acetate, except for the fact that it looks nothing like it when I make it up etc!!

Has anyone experienced anything like this before and has anyone ever had tren that looked light yellow when made up with the oil?!? (ie. not golden brown/orange)

Regards,
mcl
it sounds more like he finally sent you a good batch of tren rather then the other way around. tren is a light gold if you do it right, its only redish brown if you have ether some water or you let it oxidize. of course the best way to find out for sure is to do a melting point test. there is no reason to be guessing

Saint4Life

Awards
agreed, melting point test will tell you everything...

tigerpr76

Awards
I've had some like that. Still good stuff. I wouldn't worry too much.

tigerpr76

Awards
I've had some like that. Still good stuff. I wouldn't worry too much.