Some 1,4 Andro observations - AnabolicMinds.com

Some 1,4 Andro observations

1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Some 1,4 Andro observations

Well I've been on 1,4 andro for 2 weeks and I have made a couple curious observations 1) No apparent strength gains. 2) I have added a couple lbs not so strange really, but when you consider I'm on about a 600 - 700 calorie deficit it gets a little freaky. Is this normal do you add muscle on such a deficit. 3) I seem to be holding a little water so this could be the reason for the weight increase, I was under the impression that it wouldn't make you hold water though.

There is one other possiblility that may explain everything, I made a bit of a mistake on my Keto. I started using dried onions for flavouring only to later realize that they are about 85% carbs. This might of caused me to remain out of Ketosis and I didn't get in the water depleted state that I get into on Keto so my weight may have appeared to escalate. Anyhow I took the onions out so I'll know for sure in a couple days. So these observations may be premature.

Oh I've been taking 600 mg a day.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Same thing happened to me too. I cut calories and gained 4 pounds on a 3 week cycle of 900mg. of 1,4ad and 560mg. of 4ad a day. I did gain strength though. But the one thing I hate about 1,4ad is it shut me down big time. I've taken 4ad on every cycle so I don't think that is the culprit. I just hope I get back to normal soon. 1,4ad is out of the picture for me. Hello 1-T again.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yah I'm pretty certain I put on some mass cuz my waist is down a half inch and my weight is up about 2 to 2.5 lbs. 1, 4 doesn't do anything to my libido though. I'm guessing your strength gain is from the 4ad.

Yah I stort a 6 week cycle of T1 pro in 2 days, this is a real adventure if I keep gaining muscle on a calorie deficit, I'll be a monster on stage.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    •   

4. New Member

1,4 andro does aromatize and thus will generate some water retention , although to a lesser extent than say 4-ad would.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yes that is the way I sould describe it. Ok guys 1 remain 2 lbs heavier than I was 2 weeks ago and I'm on a 700 calorie deficit. I measured my waist and it's down an inch ! That's about 6-7 lbs of weigh unaccounted for. Some of this has to be muscle. I'm looking pretty good too.

I just started T1 pro 250 a day of 1 test and 125 of 4ad. This is getting interesting folks.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. New Member

androgens are notoriously good at sparing muscle from catabolism, but 600 mg is also on the low side for a boldione only cycle.

I'm not quite sure how you figure the 6-7 lbs "unaccounted" for if you are up 2 pounds unless your bodyfat has dropped.

How are you spreading out your dosage of 1,4?
  7. Dio

Originally posted by Lgoosey
    androgens are notoriously good at sparing muscle from catabolism, but 600 mg is also on the low side for a boldione only cycle.
    That's not true. I got decent results averaging less than that.
  8. New Member

I agree... how do you figure 600 mg to be on the low side?

Anyways, Dreamweaver, have you considered adding 3-alpha to your cycle? I have always heard this is a great PH for cutting... due to its triggering of DHT?

Anyways, good luck
  9. New Member

Hey D-dub, how's your appetite? Any increase there?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.

I would consider 600mg to be an average dose, that's what I've done in the past (stacked with superone+ however). Are you any more vascular than you were before?
  11. New Member

I would go wit 900mg a day if used alone... IMO 600 mg with 1-test is a very good stack
  12. Senior Member

600mg is the min dosage when stacked with other things. 900-1500mg dosages are required, depending on the person response and their personal expiereince, to garner decent benefits as a stand alone.
  13. Dio

I'm telling you guys those numbers are high. In the beginning of my boldione cycle, I took 400mg/day and noticed a difference. For someone with several cycles under their belt, 900mg may be a good dose to start with, otherwise I think that 600mg is a good dose for most people.

YMMV
  14. Senior Member

Originally posted by Dio
    I'm telling you guys those numbers are high. In the beginning of my boldione cycle, I took 400mg/day and noticed a difference. For someone with several cycles under their belt, 900mg may be a good dose to start with, otherwise I think that 600mg is a good dose for most people.

YMMV
    Absolutely Dio, it's all about exp. and you should always titrade up to the lowest effective dose. If your going to do a 1, 4 only cycle, I could see that some would need higher dosages.
  15. Board Supporter

Critique this cycle..

I want to do a 6 week cycle of 1,4 Andro plus Burn Free Cyclo 1 Test, which are by mike at 1 Fast.

Post cycle items would be clomid and tribex.

Would you combine the 1,4 with 1Test or do a bridge?
  16. Banned

I also want to do a 4 week cycle of 1,4, because I some how think my body built up a tolerance to 1-test, so I am going to use straight 1,4. 1fast has 60 300mg caps for 72$ I think. That would be a perfect 600mg a day for a 1 month cycle....the price is great.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Well I have upped my dosage to 900 just to get my appetite back, I am still on a defecit but with the precontest your constantly shoviing vegtables in your mouth so it's hard to do after coming of CKD. I started my T1 pro on Saturday should be fun.

Yah I gained 2lbs but yes an inch off the waist means a also lost 4 to 5 lbs of fat during the 2 weeks. Jeez the scales are completely meaningless when your on this ****. I don't even know what my contest weight is going to be (a lot higher than I figured I guess).

SummusMentis I will be dong 3alpha in a couple weeks.
  18. Board Supporter

I'm sure 4AD would a staple item to add when doing 1Test b/c its effective at shutting the nuts down. However if I'm going to run clomid and tribex afterwards would I still need 4AD?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Phera-Plex day 12; some observations.
    By 323mattb in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-15-2005, 10:40 AM
  2. Some Observations
    By ManBeast in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-24-2004, 06:51 PM
  3. Need some help with 1,4-andro stack
    By g4ud1n in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-24-2004, 09:23 AM
  4. Replies: 4