whats a good amount of milk thistle to take?

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
i forget how much milk thistle is good to take.  I started my cycle, its winstrol and T1pro.  WInstrol started, T1pro will start on week 3.  How much milk thistle should I use?

For the first week im doing 100mg/day winny, followed by 50mg/day there after.

thanks.

h19

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I assume you're running oral winny?
May I ask why and what your goals are? I know thats irrelevant to your question, but I was just curious.

If you're trying to cut with it, that might be an interesting stack, but if you're trying to bulk - I might save it for later.

Secondly, I wouldn't run it for more than 6 weeks as its liver toxic (I'm sure you already know this or you wouldn't be asking about milk thistle)

Dosage Milk thistle is typically marketed as a standardized extract of the milk thistle seed. The preferred formulation of the extract contains 80% silymarin flavonoids (silybin, silydianin, and silychristin). Typical dosage recommendations are for 175 mg of 80% silymarin extract, taken 1-3 times per day, and retails in the range of $12-$20 for a 30-day supply.
http://www.supplementwatch.com/supatoz/supplement.asp?supplementId=203

Good luck!

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
I already have milk thistle, I know what the reccomended dose is, but Im wondering if that will suffice, or if I should run more.  Either way im taking more.  And my goals off the cycle are to lean up, and gain a good 12 pounds at least...lbm..

It WILL happen

h19

SHOT

Awards
I take 1 gram to 1500 mg while on and even off the cycle...