whats all the fuss?

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
excuse me in advance if I dont have my facts straight here, but whats all the fuss about the MTRN/MTST stack ?1]is it supposed to be similar to a stack of real test/tren ?2]Ive read that its supposed put on more muscle than PP.How could this be its not even a methyl?3] another thing its pretty expensive ,is it worth it?the thing is I already have half the stack, I bought some MTRN when it first came out so Id hate to miss out if its realy that good:blink:

shock

Awards
I think you are wrong about MTST not being a methyl but don't quote me on it. I would be happy if it wasn't a methyl.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I don't think it is 17a methylated, rather it is a methoxy group placed ..ohhh somewhere. I dunno.

I agree, it's not so much that the vendors are hyping the crap out of it..they're really not, it's just that the buyers are. I truly hope it lives up to everyone's expectations.

Having flashbacks of MDien. lol. It does sound good though.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, most of the hype I think, got created in the TST thread where someone had said they were beta testers and the results were absolutely incredible...