whats all the fuss?

1. whats all the fuss?

excuse me in advance if I dont have my facts straight here, but whats all the fuss about the MTRN/MTST stack ?1]is it supposed to be similar to a stack of real test/tren ?2]Ive read that its supposed put on more muscle than PP.How could this be its not even a methyl?3] another thing its pretty expensive ,is it worth it?the thing is I already have half the stack, I bought some MTRN when it first came out so Id hate to miss out if its realy that good

2. I think you are wrong about MTST not being a methyl but don't quote me on it. I would be happy if it wasn't a methyl.

3. Quote Originally Posted by shock
    I think you are wrong about MTST not being a methyl but don't quote me on it. I would be happy if it wasn't a methyl.
    It is NOT methylated.
    •   

4. I don't think it is 17a methylated, rather it is a methoxy group placed ..ohhh somewhere. I dunno.

I agree, it's not so much that the vendors are hyping the crap out of it..they're really not, it's just that the buyers are. I truly hope it lives up to everyone's expectations.

Having flashbacks of MDien. lol. It does sound good though.

5. Yeah, most of the hype I think, got created in the TST thread where someone had said they were beta testers and the results were absolutely incredible...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 65
    Last Post: 09-24-2012, 03:31 PM
  2. WHATS ALL THE FUSS OVER PES ANABETA ?
    By corsaking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 08:23 PM
  3. So.. what are all the Methylated PH choices
    By Milo Hobgoblin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-26-2004, 01:43 PM
  4. Is Gatorade good PW? What about all the fructose?
    By JohnGafnea in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-22-2003, 02:49 AM