m1t And blood pressure

Status
Not open for further replies.

1ad man

Banned
Awards
okay went to the doctor today and blood pressure is 130/85 which is normal and good thanks to altace blood pressure medication the doc told me i have to take bp medication the rest of my life. Now the question i have is im all good and am taking my bp med and bp looks good can i do a cycle of m1t while on bp medication my bp is good and normal 130/85 need serious advice please dont flame me. i love this site and need good advice and i want to get out of negative rep points it is very embrassing . thanks

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
High bp is nothing to mess around with. I would not recomend chancing it. For one you may incite some sort of interaction with the M1T and your meds. How old are you?

stuffperson

Awards
I offer no medical reasoning, but please consider that things are not always 1+1=2. If you have pre-existing high bp, the medication may be "masking" your high blood pressure (a good thing of course in your case), but adding M1T to the mix may make your bp much higher (as it could in anyone) but your body may experience a more significant rise in bp than others. I wouldn't risk it.

jagleaso

Awards
Definately don't play games with your health, its not worth the risk. Not to mention M1-T is awful.

1ad man

Banned
Awards
so i cant take it at all even if my blood pressure is good with bp medication how am i gonna grow i wanna do a m1t cycle badly any doctors or health expert here my bp is 130 /85 which is good with m1t im guessing 150/90 which is still good while taking bp medication. need expert advice from personal trainer or doctors

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
M1T= Anabolic Rat Poison

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
My BP is pretty sensitive to some of the supps out there. I ran m1t a couple years ago before I had any clue what I was doing, and actually got nosebleeds that I believe were due to my BP being elevated so high. Not really something worth messing around with if you already have problems if you ask me, especially when there are safer alternatives out there. Just my 2 cents, take it for what it's worth.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
You may want to consider Phera-Plex which is much easier on your Blood pressure and the rest of your body too.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
M1T cranked my BP up. evil ****.

1-ad man how old are you??

jagleaso

Awards
You may want to consider Phera-Plex which is much easier on your Blood pressure and the rest of your body too.
There really isn't alot of bloodwork out there for pheraplex yet, nonetheless it's definately not on the same plane as M1T when it comes to toxicity.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
okay went to the doctor today and blood pressure is 130/85 which is normal and good thanks to altace blood pressure medication the doc told me i have to take bp medication the rest of my life. Now the question i have is im all good and am taking my bp med and bp looks good can i do a cycle of m1t while on bp medication my bp is good and normal 130/85 need serious advice please dont flame me. i love this site and need good advice and i want to get out of negative rep points it is very embrassing . thanks
You have a neg rep rating because you are an idiot who should be reading and studying instead of posting. Really, how old are you? By reading your posts I would guess 15 maybe? Not sorry if you think I am a prick, you really need to stop trying to give out advice when you don't even know the answer to the question you just posted. Your on bp medication you moron, you don't need a doctor or trainer to tell you taking M1T is a very bad idea!

Oh yeah, here is a link to the last closed post where you asked the same stupid question: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolics/41668-great-site-question-about-m1t.html#post479013

And some more classics by 1AD:

m1t works but nothing like real gear. but you can gain 5-15pds in realistically the problem is lethargy and i think the cause of that is high blood pressure another thing is the liver toxcity it is worth it in the long run well no . i would rather do test. but is it good for newbies who wanna experience some gains yes. This is by far the most legal prohormone out there way better than 1ad .
tren and test is good cycle ph are good but aint no roids. Best advice honestly bro train harder half the time you dont need aas or even prohormones just up your creatine and protein and calorie in take naturally and you can gain 5-7 pds in 2 months easy bro. Train hard and eat smart good luck . knowledge is power
go back to her bang her for two weeks i mean bang the crap out of her say you wanna marry her and want her to be the mother of your child then dump her that is the ultimate revenge milk her for every penny she has and suck her body inside and out that way she will feel like a 10 cent whore . do what the nike logo says just do it suck it. suck her bang her and chuck her that is life bro.
kick ass point by beelzebud he is right on the money just for that im giving him a rep point . the monkey salutes apes like you that know your ****. dont look for steroids as means to dramatically change your body aint no pill gonna change your body.
Hit that treadmill sweats buckets of sweat of that forehead and double chin and no more micky d's remember ronald mcdonald is skinny just tells u that mcdonalds is fraud even subway sucks trust me no fast food subways has processed meat full of fat the tuna is garbage even the chicken teryiaki after all the sauces is is all fat.

Go home and get that can opener and bust that tuna can open and make some nice sandwich spices it up with roid monkey juice sauce and mayo light mayo and onions and eat eat chicken, turkey, tuna, eggs, smash them over your head and get rid of the yolk and swallow the egg white.

go to the treadmill and run bust that ass pretend your running a terry fox marathon if you dont see results call me at 1800 saluu roid monkey and then i will tell you keep on eating bananas rest of your life or suck it.
\
now best of luck go out there and kick butt wish you luck roids dont make you a good diet and training regimen make a man human dont be a roid monkey like me.
thanks alot i gave u rep points as well bro so swimming is good hey now is chicken good as well i really ate 6 chickens cooked in the oven are they healhty and bro have u tried m1t is that any good.
week off i dont know because i heard it is bad idea it is doing pct that you wanna workout even harder to solidify gains bro. if you having trouble sleeping get medication

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh sh1t this is saluu...i think he is about 30 y/o and middle eastern or indian or something. some guys on other boards have him in their avatars...and no, they arent pretending the pic is theirs :)

Samson4

Samson4

Awards
m1t is all that bad but yes it WILL raise you bp it's 5-alpha reduced dbol, think about what dbol does to your blood pressure. It could be even more reason why you need to follow your diet and excersise plans. Remember bp medication can cause erectile problems so the sooner you can proove your doctor wrong the better.

1ad man

Banned
Awards
im 31yrs old and yes it is saluu the monkey m1t should i take it or not help my bp is under control need advice no flaming other wise im telling the moderators here dont be mean.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
im 31yrs old and yes it is saluu the monkey m1t should i take it or not help my bp is under control need advice no flaming other wise im telling the moderators here dont be mean.
The moderators need to ban you IMO.

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
No do not take it. Here is a link about hypertensive induced stroke: http://www.webmd.com/content/article/96/103780.htm
Not trying to be mean, but if you don't start listening to some of the people here, getting neg reps won't be the worst of your problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.