Test Levels While Supplementing with Test

Blesum

Blesum

Maestro
Awards
This may be a stupid question but I wanted to make sure.

Supposing my test levels are at 500, If I inject myself with 200 mg of test,

does that mean my test levels will peak at 700?

If this is correct, then the next part concerns me:

I also ask because Big Cat says:
So its safe to state that 500 mg of enanthate
contains more testosterone than does 500 mg of cypionate.
:wtf:
If I'm injecting myself with 200 mg, I'm not really going to raise my test levels by 200 after all. How much would my levels actually go up by with cyp?

-Blesum

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Re: Very Basic Question re: Test Levels While Supplementing with Test

This may be a stupid question but I wanted to make sure.

Supposing my test levels are at 500, If I inject myself with 200 mg of test, does that mean my test levels will peak at 700?

If this is correct, then the next part concerns me:

I also ask because Big Cat says:

:wtf:
If I'm injecting myself with 200 mg, I'm not really going to raise my test levels by 200 after all. How much would my levels actually go up by with cyp?

-Blesum
One of the more science oriented guys can chime in here, but I will say this. First, once you start taking an external form of test, your test will begin to drop. And second is that (I think) that the average man only produces about 50-100 mgs of free test a week. Don't know if it's true but thats what I ahve heard. And third is that 500mgs of TestE is not 500mgs of Test. There is the ester weight of the E on it. I don't know how much pure test is in testE though.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established

engogenous test levels are measured in nanograms, not milligrams. there is no accurate way to predict what your tested levels will be, besides elevated on any dose above 100mg/wk...why do you care, out of curiosity??

i've seen guys on moderate cycles get tested at 1500-2000ng/dL which is about 4-5 times average.

200mg of cyp will cause an increase, but unless you do it 2x/week you wont see REAL steroid gains. there are guys on HRT who get 200mg cyp/week and dont get muscle gain from it. 400mg/wk is the lowest i'd personally go (okay that's not true - i wont go below 1g, but that's me!)

Blesum

Blesum

Maestro
Awards

why do you care, out of curiosity??
Yesterday I got my latest testosterone results which came back at 202 at my last check up.

Thread and details here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolics/41863-low-low-test-what-do.html

I am trying to educate myself in case the latest blood test shows very low testosterone again and my doctor goes ahead with HRT. I want to maximize my chances of getting a 400 mg script as I've heard of some guys here who were able to get that from their doctors. I need to better understand the ins and outs of this since I have the impression that my doctor isn't knowledgable and resistant towards this.

I want to understand how much so and so of testosterone will increase my testosterone by, so I can better present my case if need be.

-Blesum

gten79

Awards
My friend I can relate. We are in the same exact boat. It definitely isn't easy dealing with low test. :sad:

Low Test DR. D please advise

I've done a ton of research and finally came to the conclusion to make the pilgrimage to the Man Cave. Tomorrow morning I'm flying out to Lansing to see Dr. Crisler aka SWALE. He is the best, and I highly suggest you get him on your team. Especially before some dr. who doesn't know crap about TRT screws you up before trying to see if you can jump start your own production of Test again.....