Methoxy TST ....

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
anyone wants to share any insight on this stuff?
Is it worth the $$?

RUNNER 67

Awards
I pre-ordered, but am wondering about the sides.
Any idea what this product may be related to?

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Who knows what the hell it is, but lets buy it anyways! :D

bigab1

Awards
never tried sorry. is innov rsrch legit or what? pleases respond thanks

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
Yeah, it would be nice to have some more info on what it is and if there is any validity in the claims of it being a test replacement.

I think it will probably be good as far as mass gains and what not but that it might fall short in the area of test replacement.

This is just my prediction. Not really basing it on much. I hope I am wrong cause it would be sweet to have a product that does what TST is supposed to do....maybe I just don't wanna get my hopes up :)

Either way I am always glad to have a new product out there.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I am going to put my faith in ALR on this one with his original intended purpose to be an adjunct to meth TRN

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I thought progestins didnt aromitise????

I really dont know about a test replacement, I think the comparrision is only because A) Its anabolic B) It aromatises (some).
It may be the only "new gen" product that has some aromatization. These two things somehow make it "simular" to test...????

stinkfist

Awards
I am going to put my faith in ALR on this one with his original intended purpose to be an adjunct to meth TRN
Same here. I haven't been dissapointed with his products thus far.

beefjerky

Awards
My question is, as a standalone product, what would be better, HD50 or TST? Granted there are no logs, etc, but should I hold my breath and hope that HD50 comes back, or should I swoop on TST?

raider1

raider1

Awards
It would have to be really great to beat H-50.. that stuff is awesome..:twisted: got my stash for the future.. hopefully another shipment comes in and I can add to it..

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
I thought progestins didnt aromitise????

I really dont know about a test replacement, I think the comparrision is only because A) Its anabolic B) It aromatises (some).
It may be the only "new gen" product that has some aromatization. These two things somehow make it "simular" to test...????
they calling it a test replacement because of its compound's name

methoxytrieosterone which has something to do with testosterone.

beefjerky

Awards
Any news on the rerelease of HD50? Dates? Prices? Same formula?

plutoine

Banned
Awards
this is what PA said

I think its the 17-methyl ether of trenbolone

which would make it illegal according to the new anabolic steroid acts (which includes ethers of listed substances)

It also would probably be ineffective, because the ether bond will have to be broken. these kind of ethers (saturated alkyl) are not readily broken down by the body

beefjerky

Awards
Someone got ahold of some pre-sale, and said it was good in another thread here.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
this is what PA said

which would make it illegal according to the new anabolic steroid acts (which includes ethers of listed substances)

It also would probably be ineffective, because the ether bond will have to be broken. these kind of ethers (saturated alkyl) are not readily broken down by the body
wait a second, someone with 1 post quoting PA and bashing ALR......who woulda thunk it..:wtf:

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think that is what PA said for M-TRN not M-TST.

Mr.50

this is what PA said

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
this is what PA said

Well in retrospect it look like PA was totally and completely WRONG about Methoxy Trn.

In future it might be a better idea to use valid and factual info when making your presumptions.

bumCakes

bumCakes

Awards
wait a second, someone with 1 post quoting PA and bashing ALR......who woulda thunk it..:wtf:
Didn't you hear? PA is the incarnated God, he knows all.:icon_lol:

2nd opinions anybody?

plutoine

Banned
Awards
I'm not bashing ALRI at all, simply posting a quote that does not represent my personal opinion in anyway. I mean I did just buy 3 bottles of mega-trn and 3 bottles of tst to go along with it.

I think that is what PA said for M-TRN not M-TST.

Mr.50
No, he posted it today and it was regarding Methoxy TST

Well in retrospect it look like PA was totally and completely WRONG about Methoxy Trn.

In future it might be a better idea to use valid and factual info when making your presumptions.
Everyone always asks for one of the 'gurus' or someone with extensive scientific/chemical knowledge to chime in (pa is regarded as one of those people)
I noticed his post on musclegurus and thought someone might be interested in hearing it. Sure he may have been completely WRONG about methoxy trn and could be waaaay off here also, but that is for you to decide.

plutoine

Banned
Awards
Didn't you hear? PA is the incarnated God, he knows all.:icon_lol:

2nd opinions anybody?
I agree, I would also like to hear other opinions or someone that can shed more light on this compound... just something more concrete than all the speculation

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My bad. I thought I remembered him posting that with regard to TRN but my memory was mistaken.

Mr.50

I'm not bashing ALRI at all, simply posting a quote that does not represent my personal opinion in anyway. I mean I did just buy 3 bottles of mega-trn and 3 bottles of tst to go along with it.

No, he posted it today and it was regarding Methoxy TST

Everyone always asks for one of the 'gurus' or someone with extensive scientific/chemical knowledge to chime in (pa is regarded as one of those people)
I noticed his post on musclegurus and thought someone might be interested in hearing it. Sure he may have been completely WRONG about methoxy trn and could be waaaay off here also, but that is for you to decide.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I agree, I would also like to hear other opinions or someone that can shed more light on this compound... just something more concrete than all the speculation
And all you will get is speculation. The only person that can really tell you about TST or TRN is Mr. Rea..thats it. And I don't think he will chime in on this either.

As for PA, he's a smart guy for sure but he lets his emotions cloud his thinking...on a lot of issues.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Speculation is exactly right. Remember the endless accusations about the unethical bastards who came out with M-TRN and HD-50. They were thought to be deadly toxic. Now, it seems, sides are actually quite light relative to effectiveness.

stinkfist

Awards
Speculation is exactly right. Remember the endless accusations about the unethical bastards who came out with M-TRN and HD-50. They were thought to be deadly toxic. Now, it seems, sides are actually quite light relative to effectiveness.
No doubt. We all will just have to wait and see. Bio is getting ready to pick some testers so I assume we should see logs relatively soon.

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards

I like PA, but he was wrong on Halodrol as well (like most of us), thinking it was a form of halotestin.

If he thinks this is another Tren product I definately think he is wrong, why would you come out with a Tren like product to stack with a .... tren like product?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
since they are looking for testers and want the word spread, it seems that there will be more than one batch. or one really large batch that they want to sell off in a hurry.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I like PA, but he was wrong on Halodrol as well (like most of us), thinking it was a form of halotestin.

If he thinks this is another Tren product I definately think he is wrong, why would you come out with a Tren like product to stack with a .... tren like product?
For what it's worth in one of the discussion threads here I vaguely remember reading primobolan in the context of what TST was based on or is comparable to.

chrisme20

Banned
Awards
I would love to know how tst and trn make a good stack

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
And all you will get is speculation. The only person that can really tell you about TST or TRN is Mr. Rea..thats it. And I don't think he will chime in on this either.

As for PA, he's a smart guy for sure but he lets his emotions cloud his thinking...on a lot of issues.
I'm going to have to co-sign with LC on this one. PA know's his stuff, but he's a jack-ass. I don't know too many prods that ALRI puts out that don't get the job done. Only time will tell, I'm hoping to test out TST so my honest opinion will be given. If it's good then I'll say it, if it sucks I'll say that too.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to have to co-sign with LC on this one. PA know's his stuff, but he's a jack-ass. I don't know too many prods that ALRI puts out that don't get the job done. Only time will tell, I'm hoping to test out TST so my honest opinion will be given. If it's good then I'll say it, if it sucks I'll say that too.
Word, J. Word.

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
now things have gotten interesting again. i only got into the non-herbal performance enhancing scene in early september, when serveral new quality compounds were introduced. these methoxylated compounds have piqued my interest.

it seems the names lead to confusion, as well as the chemical names.. so much conjecture, so many rumors. we distrust the creators of these products. who do we trust?

PA has ulterior motives, even if he is out of the "real" anabolic compounds. i suspect he is bitter about not being at the top of the mountain. not bashing his product, i've got a bottle of 6-oxo to keep company with my novedex xt and xtreme.

what is this 17b-methoxy-trienosterone? what is it's relationship to 17b-methoxy-trienbolone? i wish i had kept a copy of the directions and description of the original ALRI "methoxy-tst." man... anyone else fortunate enough to foresee the value in this and have it on their hard drive? we all know they were marketed as designed to be stacked.

so methoxy-trn (mega-trn) seems fairly androgenic, not a great bulker but great for cutting and fantastic on recovery and good for strength & endurance? by people's accounts it shuts endogenous test production down; hard hitting on the HPT axis makes this a serious compound. is it really 1.5 (or 2.0) milligrams? has anyone gotten a reputable lab analysis?

if trn, or methoxy-trienbolone, is the androgenic.. would that make trienosterone the more anabolic of the two? since i'm fairly lightweight at just over 155 could i just stack 3mg of each? i would go by feel. if they are synergistic i'd love to just enhance myself with a mere 1.5mg trn and 2mg tst.. could that work? so many questions.

i feel like i can't trust the compound's creators, though the companies that have put them out have had what seems like accurate general descriptions, even if not perfect cycle plans. i don't trust even the more knowledgeable veterans who are getting or have degrees in the sciences that pertain to this stuff. maybe these capsules don't contain just the advertised compounds, so it doesn't matter if their opinions are right? the cutting-edge new stuff isn't exactly going to be within most people's comprehension anyway, even if the chemical names are accurate, if the label accurately depicts the products active compound(s) in the first place.

all i know is i'd like very basic questions of anabolic:androgenic ratios answered. expected sides with higher-end dosages. lipid and liver enzyme analysis pre and post cycle. how people feel, physically, emotionally, mentally. i'd really like to know those kinds of basic things, and it seem for most of them real world people are needed.

would the DHB (bergamottin) stuff be helpful in boosting serum levels of these compounds? or are methoxylated compounds more protected from the enteric and hepatic interference (i.e. inactivation).

garghhh!!!

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
These are the questions that make me want to stay away from the new compounds completely. I had a great run on Phera-Plex, HD-50 helped me out greatly when cutting, but as far as anything else goes I think I'm going to stay away. Too many unanswered questions, too many unknown compounds. Only the tride and true (test/tren) for me from now on.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
True, but in all fairness naming them apparently after tren and halo, well they should have known better, you know? Those ain't the easiest substances to deal with for most people.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
True, but in all fairness naming them apparently after tren and halo, well they should have known better, you know? Those ain't the easiest substances to deal with for most people.
I agree entirely--early analysis, that everyone here is bashing, was based on the name of the supplements--HALODROL...METHOXY-TRN...they sound like very harsh chems, if you're familiar with anabolics.

My 2 pennies re: M-TST is that it's nothing like TST, and its just a good stacker for the TRN. There's is nothing that's going to give you the effects of Testosterone @ 2mg. doses, ESP. if its not methylated (and we know Methyl-Test basically sucks). So to say that 2mg. of this is an effective "Test-like" oral dosage is incorrect. But to say its a great stacking partner to the TRN product may very well be true.

Again, the problem is in the naming...calling it TST (since everyone usually runs TREN and TEST stacks) makes it seem like a testsoterone replacement...and now we have threads asking about using TST like Testosterone.

And...we don't really even know what the hell is in these. No one ever tested them, and now BK is probably not going to see the light of day until my unborn children grow up and make me a grandpa.

Of course, I have bottles of M-TRN (both brands) and M-TST :)

Too bad I never got in on the M4OHT! That's where its at.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I agree that logic suggest that these are harsh based on name, so I could understand the suggestion being brought up; outright condemnation based on unsubstantiated "facts" is a different story. Slight structural differences can produce dramatically different effects. For example, I think M1,4AD and D-Bol are structurally quite similar, yet there effects and toxicity are utterly different (note: I've never tried either)

opks22

Awards
i am also interested in TST and TRN, although, you can go ahead and call me a pussy, because i like to wait and not be one of the initial testers... Anyhow, i am really intrigued and want to see others' experiences before i jump on board as well.

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
I plan to start a log when I begin my tst/trn cycle. (in a few months) I need to shed my winter layer a bit. Also checking in on other logs for results and info. Good luck everyone trying these compounds out together- and if you're keeping a log thanks!

thetimbomb

Awards
Okay, so as of right nowthere is almost no info on this product regarding stacking it with anything other than M-Trn

I was wondering... if stacking this with lets say superdrol, or m1t, phera, ergo, prost.... any of these good ideas?

thetimbomb

Awards
thats awesome put up the link... anyway though - i wasnt really asking about tst/trn, i know they are synergistic. i was asking if anything else would have a good effect. like SD, halodrol, PP, Pros, Emax

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am not a fan of SD but if you are I would say TST and SD would be a very good combo. Also TST and Halodrol sounds good to me also. Right now I am on the TST by itself and I would say both of those would be good combos with it.

Mr.50

thats awesome put up the link... anyway though - i wasnt really asking about tst/trn, i know they are synergistic. i was asking if anything else would have a good effect. like SD, halodrol, PP, Pros, Emax

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 6