Methoxy TST ....

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Methoxy TST ....


    anyone wants to share any insight on this stuff?
    Is it worth the $$?


  2. I pre-ordered, but am wondering about the sides.
    Any idea what this product may be related to?
    •   
       


  3. Who knows what the hell it is, but lets buy it anyways!

  4. never tried sorry. is innov rsrch legit or what? pleases respond thanks

  5. Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    Who knows what the hell it is, but lets buy it anyways!
    love ur response...lets get it , use it , and c what happens...........
    •   
       


  6. id like to know some more info on it also

  7. Yeah, it would be nice to have some more info on what it is and if there is any validity in the claims of it being a test replacement.

    I think it will probably be good as far as mass gains and what not but that it might fall short in the area of test replacement.

    This is just my prediction. Not really basing it on much. I hope I am wrong cause it would be sweet to have a product that does what TST is supposed to do....maybe I just don't wanna get my hopes up

    Either way I am always glad to have a new product out there.

  8. I am going to put my faith in ALR on this one with his original intended purpose to be an adjunct to meth TRN

  9. I thought progestins didnt aromitise????

    I really dont know about a test replacement, I think the comparrision is only because A) Its anabolic B) It aromatises (some).
    It may be the only "new gen" product that has some aromatization. These two things somehow make it "simular" to test...????

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Max32
    I am going to put my faith in ALR on this one with his original intended purpose to be an adjunct to meth TRN
    Same here. I haven't been dissapointed with his products thus far.

  11. My question is, as a standalone product, what would be better, HD50 or TST? Granted there are no logs, etc, but should I hold my breath and hope that HD50 comes back, or should I swoop on TST?

  12. It would have to be really great to beat H-50.. that stuff is awesome.. got my stash for the future.. hopefully another shipment comes in and I can add to it..

  13. Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy
    I thought progestins didnt aromitise????

    I really dont know about a test replacement, I think the comparrision is only because A) Its anabolic B) It aromatises (some).
    It may be the only "new gen" product that has some aromatization. These two things somehow make it "simular" to test...????
    they calling it a test replacement because of its compound's name

    methoxytrieosterone which has something to do with testosterone.

  14. Any news on the rerelease of HD50? Dates? Prices? Same formula?

  15. this is what PA said

    I think its the 17-methyl ether of trenbolone

    which would make it illegal according to the new anabolic steroid acts (which includes ethers of listed substances)

    It also would probably be ineffective, because the ether bond will have to be broken. these kind of ethers (saturated alkyl) are not readily broken down by the body

  16. Someone got ahold of some pre-sale, and said it was good in another thread here.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by plutoine
    this is what PA said

    I think its the 17-methyl ether of trenbolone

    which would make it illegal according to the new anabolic steroid acts (which includes ethers of listed substances)

    It also would probably be ineffective, because the ether bond will have to be broken. these kind of ethers (saturated alkyl) are not readily broken down by the body
    wait a second, someone with 1 post quoting PA and bashing ALR......who woulda thunk it..

  18. I think that is what PA said for M-TRN not M-TST.

    Mr.50

    Quote Originally Posted by plutoine
    this is what PA said

    I think its the 17-methyl ether of trenbolone

    which would make it illegal according to the new anabolic steroid acts (which includes ethers of listed substances)

    It also would probably be ineffective, because the ether bond will have to be broken. these kind of ethers (saturated alkyl) are not readily broken down by the body

  19. Quote Originally Posted by plutoine
    this is what PA said

    I think its the 17-methyl ether of trenbolone

    which would make it illegal according to the new anabolic steroid acts (which includes ethers of listed substances)

    It also would probably be ineffective, because the ether bond will have to be broken. these kind of ethers (saturated alkyl) are not readily broken down by the body
    Well in retrospect it look like PA was totally and completely WRONG about Methoxy Trn.

    In future it might be a better idea to use valid and factual info when making your presumptions.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Max32
    wait a second, someone with 1 post quoting PA and bashing ALR......who woulda thunk it..
    Didn't you hear? PA is the incarnated God, he knows all.

    2nd opinions anybody?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Max32
    wait a second, someone with 1 post quoting PA and bashing ALR......who woulda thunk it..
    I'm not bashing ALRI at all, simply posting a quote that does not represent my personal opinion in anyway. I mean I did just buy 3 bottles of mega-trn and 3 bottles of tst to go along with it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50
    I think that is what PA said for M-TRN not M-TST.

    Mr.50
    No, he posted it today and it was regarding Methoxy TST


    Quote Originally Posted by jonny21
    Well in retrospect it look like PA was totally and completely WRONG about Methoxy Trn.

    In future it might be a better idea to use valid and factual info when making your presumptions.
    Everyone always asks for one of the 'gurus' or someone with extensive scientific/chemical knowledge to chime in (pa is regarded as one of those people)
    I noticed his post on musclegurus and thought someone might be interested in hearing it. Sure he may have been completely WRONG about methoxy trn and could be waaaay off here also, but that is for you to decide.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bumCakes
    Didn't you hear? PA is the incarnated God, he knows all.

    2nd opinions anybody?
    I agree, I would also like to hear other opinions or someone that can shed more light on this compound... just something more concrete than all the speculation

  23. My bad. I thought I remembered him posting that with regard to TRN but my memory was mistaken.

    Mr.50


    Quote Originally Posted by plutoine
    I'm not bashing ALRI at all, simply posting a quote that does not represent my personal opinion in anyway. I mean I did just buy 3 bottles of mega-trn and 3 bottles of tst to go along with it.



    No, he posted it today and it was regarding Methoxy TST




    Everyone always asks for one of the 'gurus' or someone with extensive scientific/chemical knowledge to chime in (pa is regarded as one of those people)
    I noticed his post on musclegurus and thought someone might be interested in hearing it. Sure he may have been completely WRONG about methoxy trn and could be waaaay off here also, but that is for you to decide.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by plutoine
    I agree, I would also like to hear other opinions or someone that can shed more light on this compound... just something more concrete than all the speculation
    And all you will get is speculation. The only person that can really tell you about TST or TRN is Mr. Rea..thats it. And I don't think he will chime in on this either.

    As for PA, he's a smart guy for sure but he lets his emotions cloud his thinking...on a lot of issues.

  25. Speculation is exactly right. Remember the endless accusations about the unethical bastards who came out with M-TRN and HD-50. They were thought to be deadly toxic. Now, it seems, sides are actually quite light relative to effectiveness.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    Speculation is exactly right. Remember the endless accusations about the unethical bastards who came out with M-TRN and HD-50. They were thought to be deadly toxic. Now, it seems, sides are actually quite light relative to effectiveness.
    No doubt. We all will just have to wait and see. Bio is getting ready to pick some testers so I assume we should see logs relatively soon.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by jonny21
    Well in retrospect it look like PA was totally and completely WRONG about Methoxy Trn.

    In future it might be a better idea to use valid and factual info when making your presumptions.
    I like PA, but he was wrong on Halodrol as well (like most of us), thinking it was a form of halotestin.

    If he thinks this is another Tren product I definately think he is wrong, why would you come out with a Tren like product to stack with a .... tren like product?

  28. since they are looking for testers and want the word spread, it seems that there will be more than one batch. or one really large batch that they want to sell off in a hurry.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by bigblank69
    I like PA, but he was wrong on Halodrol as well (like most of us), thinking it was a form of halotestin.

    If he thinks this is another Tren product I definately think he is wrong, why would you come out with a Tren like product to stack with a .... tren like product?
    For what it's worth in one of the discussion threads here I vaguely remember reading primobolan in the context of what TST was based on or is comparable to.

  30. I would love to know how tst and trn make a good stack
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Methoxy TST Presale!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 11:42 PM
  2. Methoxy TST
    By raider1 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-28-2006, 12:30 PM
  3. Methoxy TST
    By russy_russ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-14-2006, 10:39 PM
  4. methoxy-tst
    By jcam222 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-30-2005, 08:09 PM
Log in
Log in