Super one+???

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
I hear about it all the time but am still questioning if i should buy the Stuff?

Maybe im the only one who doesnt know the answer to this question... But where do I apply this stuff? How and When?

P

phil216

Awards
  • Established
Why would you consider super1+ when you can get T1 for a lot less?

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Super one+ is good but t1 or t1-pro is the better and cheaper products... talk to ya..

Or you can always make your own. Its easy and there is plenty of people that would be glad to help you every step of the way...

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
i was actually debating the Products (Super One+, T-1 Pro, T-1)

Ill do another Search!!

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Super one+ is good but t1 or t1-pro is the better and cheaper products

Well.......nah I'll leave it alone :)

P

phil216

Awards
  • Established
Mike:

Lets be serious super 1 + is a very good product but it is just not as good. I understand you have a vested interest in promoting super 1 + but admit the truth.

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Well lets just do the comparison then... hehehe

S1+ 6g 1-test 9.375g 4-ad $78.00
T1 5g 1-test 10g 4-ad $58.50
T1-pro 10g 1-test 5g 4-ad $99.00

Its up to you they are all good products.... Talk to ya....
Ps Rememer BDC stuff comes with clean up supplies.. :)

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Lets be serious super 1 + is a very good product but it is just not as good. I understand you have a vested interest in promoting super 1 + but admit the truth
Jesus, I try to make a joke and there is always someone trying to bust my balls. You know what, since you are the resident transdermal expert, why don't you compare/contrast the difference between S1+ and any other product. Please explain to me why it is so much better. Please I don't want to start a fight, so no more comments on this. I was trying to make a fucking joke

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
As if it will matter, all transdermals will be gone soon anyway

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Cause I didn't like it... Talk to ya... That was a personal attack... Thats all... No big deal...

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
That is just it phil, curt/chemo and myself are past all that bullshit. Grow up and move on.

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
ok thats enough.. I started all this.. Sorry.. They are all good products. People can make their choice. In all reality "we" would like everyone to homebrew as that is why we supply people with the knowledge to do it.. Talk to ya..

P

phil216

Awards
  • Established
I think it is safe to say that you get far more bang for your buck with t1 and t1 pro then with super 1 +

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Sorry to delete that thread phil but the snow ball had to be melted somewhere thats all. Nothing else. Nothing peosonal at all... Thanx

Talk to ya

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
agreed.. Talk to ya..

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
It's ok, I'm used to get **** thrown at me. Most of the time it is from people who have little experience with me.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Well I Ordered the Super One+ Hopefully getting it Mon.

I

itsmeman

Awards
There already banned in my country have to get them from sources..
Will it effect me, or will it all just go underground?