- 04-08-2003, 10:30 PM
- 04-08-2003, 10:37 PM
No there are none, but I did well taking my clomid just before bed, I would think novla would work well at tha time also
- 04-08-2003, 10:52 PM
If you are to stack it with 6-oxo should you take the two together, or space them apart?
04-08-2003, 11:59 PM
Any particular reason to take it right before bed WarDog? or is that just a good time for you?
04-09-2003, 07:03 AM
i feel it isnt necessary or best to take it at a certain part of the day. as long as the dosages are spread through even doses (ive done 10-20mg twice a day) with whole meals. Sage
04-09-2003, 03:22 PM
Matthew, I just figure the bodys rythem has you with a surge of test in the morning. Since clomid/novla stimulates LH, I figured try to get the most stimulation 8-10 hours before that morning surge. I have NO scientific data to back it, just an assumption/theroy on my part.
Similar Forum Threads
- By rurouni125 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 02-16-2009, 12:25 AM
- By TDHAWKS in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 6Last Post: 12-10-2008, 10:23 PM
- By gorilla in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 8Last Post: 12-08-2005, 05:21 PM
- By Wider is better in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 07-21-2004, 02:39 PM
- By Turd Ferguson in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-18-2004, 05:19 PM