My 2nd cycle, what do you think?

Mess

Awards
  • Established
Hi All, I'm back to business and planning my 2nd cycle on 1st of april, it'll be a short one of 4 weeks with frontloading as follow

day 1 500 mg of Test E
day 3 500 Mg Test E
week 2 -4 500 mg Test E
week 4-6 Andriol 240 mg/ED
start Pct for 4 weeks.

i know that the compounds that i'm using might not be the best for short cycles but this is what i have access to.
my goal is to add lean mass by training hard and consuming much protiens and loos BF by cardio 3-5 times a week for 30-60 mins every time.

my stat, wieght 233 lbs, 6,0 ft, training for more than 2 yrs and done one cycle of test e 500mg for 10 wks,

if you needed further info about me and back ground you can check my first cycle thread

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolics/34430-my-1st-cycle-results-thoughts.html

your thoughts and feedabck will be highly appreciated,

Thanks bro s

DL king

Awards
Thats just not long enough for Test E bro, I wouldnt do that cycle.

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Thats just not long enough for Test E bro, I wouldnt do that cycle.
I agree. Any particular reason for the short duration?
You're really only running the test long enough to shut down your own test production.

Purepower

Awards
Hold off and get yourself more test instead of wasting what you have on this cycle

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yeah that is almost pointless bro. You need to run up around 10-14 weeks with test-e and at least 12 is more recommended. Don't just run something "just because" thats what you have access to. Wait and buy some more and run it for longer. Heck get yourself some SD and run that, much better than the short test cycle you are going to run.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
what they said. stock up enough for a real cycle or don't bother at all. 4 weeks of test enan is pointless.

Mess

Awards
  • Established
thx guys, its my bad, i didnt make my self clear, i meant i only have access to Test E and andriol but there is no limititions in quantity:head:as i can buy it from pharmacies and get it shot their as well, its legal where i live
:woohoo:
the reason why i wanna try a short cycle is http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolics/18318-short-cycles-some-thoughts.html?highlight=short+cycle

cause you waste usually three weeks for the juice to kick in assuming using a slow ester and then you get the full throatle of the juice from week 4 - week 8 or depends on how many weeks your planning to and sometimes gains will be slow after week 8 so net net, you get the bang of 4-5 weeks on longer cycles,
what i'm trying to do is to frontlaod so i dont waste any time, i get the test accumelated after 4 days of my cycle and take the full bang and leave befor my body start to produce more cortisol to fight the anabolic environment my body is in, just what ALR recommended in his book,

this is my understanding of the short cycles, i hope i'm right but i might be wrong, thats why i'm looking for advise and feedbak

1ad man

Banned
Awards
test takes 4 weeks to kick in not a good idea do research bro not flaming bro but seriously cycle should be atleast 10 weeks .

Mess

Awards
  • Established
test takes 4 weeks to kick in not a good idea do research bro not flaming bro but seriously cycle should be atleast 10 weeks .
Yup youre right, thats why i'll frontload 500mg on day 1 and another 500 mg at day 3, total of 1 gm of Test in 3 days.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i understand your premise but it doesn't work that way. if you were to 'feel' testenan by day 4, you have done something that noone else has ever accomplished. the shortest cycle i've heard of with enan was 8 weeks and he regretted not staying on longer. if testenan is all you can get, do a testenan cycle and don't try to make it into something that it's not, i.e. a short acting compound.

fwiw, frontloading works for some and doesn't for others. but even the ones it does work for, still takes ~2 weeks to 'kick' in. 4 days is not doable. if it's legal where you live, you should have access to testprop i would think.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yup youre right, thats why i'll frontload 500mg on day 1 and another 500 mg at day 3, total of 1 gm of Test in 3 days.
It doesnt matter your dosage or how much you frontload bro. You may feel effects after a short period of time but this doesn't mean that you are going to start seeing results that early. You have people in here who are experienced with stuff like that, especially beelz and you are basically not listening and doing your own thing. We can only help you so much. You have to make the decision. :yawn:

Mess

Awards
  • Established
i can hear your point guys, i would like size to chime in as he is the one who started the short cycle thread .

i have access to deca as well but its even longer ester, do you recommend doing the cycle stacked with deca say for like 8 or 10 weeks or just do Test e (as my receptors still semi fresh)

cheers

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
if you're just trying to drop some BF while maintaining muscle, stick with test solo. JMO.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
if you're just trying to drop some BF while maintaining muscle, stick with test solo. JMO.
Or he could also throw in some winny, var, proviron or even masteron :D

EQ and tren would work nicely too but you'd need to run for an extended period of time.

turkish

Awards
  • Established
Mess, where do you live?

For your second cycle, given your easy access to enanthate (I assume it's also cheap), I'd go with something like 750mg of enanthate for 12-14 weeks. Adding in the deca never hurts.

Mess

Awards
  • Established
Mess, where do you live?

i live in Jordan, middle East and yes its cheap to get Test E or deca or andriol, thats all i found around here in pharmacies besides i can get some winny from the guys at the Gym its available and cheap too,

ok guys i can hear clearly that you all are pushing towards a longer cycle but i have to state my final point to make sure we all are on the same ground, my idea behind shorter cycle is to get fewer lean lbs with every cycle and mentain them and do cycles more frequently than to do long cycle, loos % of it after ward and would stay off longer as well.

one more thing, i'm planning to do two cycles this year (if they were long ), do you recommend using Deca along Test E with the coming cycle or wait for the second one that will start immediatly after PCT and eq. time off (around mid aug.)

cheers bros

turkish

Awards
  • Established
Since it's cheap and available, why not include deca? This is not some kind of mystery quest, you're taking these drugs to get results, right? :)

If you gain too much fat on longer cycles, double-check the diet.

dtr98

Awards
if it's your 2nd cycle run test 600mg wk and deca 400mg wk, run test 1wk longer than deca, add some b-6 for deca gyno.
at least 12wks for the test

Mess

Awards
  • Established
Ok Guys, the good news is i'm back to business i'll follow your lead, i'll go for 10 weeker of test E alone with a frontloading of 1000 mg every week:woohoo: for the first two weeks,
Beelze, i know you are not a big fan of frontloading but i'll give it a shot.

I'll keep the Deca for the next cycle that would be around Aug.
even though i'm not keeping this cycle a short one but i'll be monitoring the progress for the first 4-6 weeks to see if short cycles with long esters is any good to run .

anyway, thank you all for your comment and feedback, as always very helpfull :trout:

Cheers, keep juicin

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
frontloading is a waste of gear. 10 weeks is bare bones for Test Enanthate. I'd run it longer, and save the amount you'd frontload with and add it to the back end. You would be more happy with the results that way.

You're more liable to keep the LBM gained from longer ones opposed to shorties.. just my opinion.

You won't see **** from the Enan until around week 5-6 if you're anything like me.

turkish

Awards
  • Established
frontloading is a waste of gear. 10 weeks is bare bones for Test Enanthate. I'd run it longer, and save the amount you'd frontload with and add it to the back end. You would be more happy with the results that way.

You're more liable to keep the LBM gained from longer ones opposed to shorties.. just my opinion.
What he said.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Ok Guys, the good news is i'm back to business i'll follow your lead, i'll go for 10 weeker of test E alone with a frontloading of 1000 mg every week:woohoo: for the first two weeks,
Beelze, i know you are not a big fan of frontloading but i'll give it a shot.

I'll keep the Deca for the next cycle that would be around Aug.
even though i'm not keeping this cycle a short one but i'll be monitoring the progress for the first 4-6 weeks to see if short cycles with long esters is any good to run .

anyway, thank you all for your comment and feedback, as always very helpfull :trout:

Cheers, keep juicin

If it's legal where you are, why not just run it for 12-14 weeks followed by pct?

Mess

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, because its legal and available its not considered as waste of gear ;-)
and its not that i'm coded to ten weeks cycles, thats why i started this thread, to get your opinions and personal experiences. really appreciated.
as a second thought i might do a 8 week cycle of 500mg/w then boost it up to 750 for another 6 weeks, but wouldnt that make my PCT more difficult, i mean harder for the body to recover (HCG is not available) ??

Cheers

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jonnynips Anabolics 23
Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 1
botk1161 Anabolics 8
Alpha Gainz 4