PP question

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
I've done a good amount of research and can't seem to find whether or not PP has the "testicular shrinkage" properties similar to those of testosterone-based anabolics, since some anabolics like Tren and Anadrol don't.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
IT may but not most users don't report it.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I've done a good amount of research and can't seem to find whether or not PP has the "testicular shrinkage" properties similar to those of testosterone-based anabolics, since some anabolics like Tren and Anadrol don't.
Where the hell did you hear that Tren and Drol don't? :blink:

Anything that is suppressive will cause testicular atrophy. What a crock of ****. The length of time on is more relative to suppression, so being that most oral cycles are much shorter than injectables, there won't be as much anecdotally on the subject...but there definitively is information on it.

ANYTHING suppressive will atrophy the testicles. Nandrolone is extremely suppressive, Trenbolone is a derivative of Nandrolone..etc.

powerlifter6920

Testicular Atrophy is a possibility with any steroid, like posted above. However some persons, such as myself, don't experience and significant nut shrinkage while on cycle.

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
Mine did!! I did PP for 4 weeks and just moved to a 2wk of SD and noticed they are nice and tiny.

illussions

Awards
I ran a 3 week cycle of pp with dosages of 10/20/30. I started to notice my nuts shrinking at the beginning of week 2. Now I am on week 3 of my pct. I am taking ax pct, nolva, and diesel test. My nuts are back to par!