Just got T1 pro...

1. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

Just got T1 pro...

I just got my order of t1 pro and cant wait to start. I have never used a transdermal before. The package came with the t1 pro, a pump, and a bottle of dmso. Should I put the dmso in the bottle? Should I keep the bottle in my room or in the fridge for proper storage? What does it mean "DMSO should be handled with care and is included only in case of accidental spillage of powders or lotions"? I also wanna know should I do:

1. 2 four week cycles
    2. 1 six week cycle
    3. 1 four week cycle

Please tell what doses u have used and WHEN u did it. ANY info is appreciated. Thanks guys.

P.S. Tell what ur results were and what u did exactly to keep ur gains post-cycle.

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%
    Achievements Activity Pro

This is all something you should have researched before your purchase.
  3. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Read, Read, and Read. Go the Ph section all the info is there waiting.
    p.s. Also make sure your post cycle is in order.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.48%

Bro, please read this board and find out all the information you asked BEFORE you take the product. That is VERY important.

Also, you make no mention about what you bought/plan for post cycle.....this step is just as important as the cycle itself.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.95%

good luck with your cycle, everything is laid out for you in the stickys.. i just wanna take this opportunity to thank all the people who took the time to write those stickies, i've learned more from reading this board's messages than i have in reading bb.com's board for over a year (not that it's a bad site, but too many newbies to address constant ?s like this one)
  6. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

I just wanna say I apolagize for my ignorance but I have done research. I just dont know what to do with the dmso. I plan to take flax seed oil (dont know how much?), zma, and 6-oxo(how much). I also wanted to know if people acieved better results from 4-on,4-off or from 6 week cycles of 1 1/2 pumps? I thank you for all ur help and thank u that u are way more patient with simple questions like mine than those guys at bb.com. I know the ph section here is way better.
  7. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%

Originally posted by MaNiaK1027

I just dont know what to do with the dmso.
    The DMSO, if you choose to use it, should be poured into the 1-T Pro and shaken very well.

I plan to take flax seed oil (dont know how much?),
    This varies from person to person, as far as preference, but 3-4 tablespoons through the day is adequate.

zma
    Even though you have it, I wouldnt waste my time with it. But if you do, 3 caps an hour before bed with no calcium is the proper dose.

and 6-oxo(how much).
    Start at 600mgs for a week or 2 (depending on how many bottlesd you have) and then taper down, example:

600mgs 1 week
    400mgs 1 week
    400mgs 1 week
    300mgs 1 week

Something of that nature.

I also wanted to know if people acieved better results from 4-on,4-off or from 6 week cycles of 1 1/2 pumps?
    Theres a lengthy thread here and at bb.com ( a sticky there) that you must have missed. 4 weeks on, 4 off, 4 back on has been rated the best, as far as gains, cycle length.

I thank you for all ur help and thank u that u are way more patient with simple questions like mine than those guys at bb.com. I know the ph section here is way better.
    These are all questions that could have been found easily, especially at this board, I hope in the future you do a little more digging. Best of luck with the cycle, YJ
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.42%

OK, mark this one down in the books, YJ was just nice to a newb. Or at least a newb Q.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.23%

OW OW!!!! SHOCKED!!
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.41%

11. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Just wanna say thanks for the help guys and especially to YJ. I am only a newb to transdermals. Does adding the dmso make a big difference to the aborbtion of the product. If so I will definitely add it in.
  12. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%

Just wanna say thanks for the help guys and especially to YJ. I am only a newb to transdermals. Does adding the dmso make a big difference to the aborbtion of the product. If so I will definitely add it in.
    I think thats a safe assumption.
  13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.24%

You may want to try a small amount of DMSO and T1 before you mix the whole bottle simply because for some people its to irrative to the skin with the DMSO added with the already irrative 1T. Have fun bro.
  14. sly
    Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.64%

I've used One+ before and had a preety good stinging effect, but the T-1Pro with the Dsmo does not irrotate my skin at all. Go Figure.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.82%

I hate getting to these posts late...I was gonna say, you drink the DMSO, separate the powder from T-1, inject the gel, and snort the powder. I did this for 2 x 4 weeks and gained 20 lbs.

As for YJ, I think he's the most patient person with normal questions, and the *least* patient when it comes to taking sh*tty questions. Like...YJ, you think shooting Snythol into my anterior delts would help my pitching endurance?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Got my T1 Pro Today!
    By pogue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-04-2012, 08:10 PM
  2. The Best Just Got Better - PES Erase Pro
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-30-2012, 06:19 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-01-2009, 01:34 PM
  4. Leggo's sister just got her Pro Card!!!
    By Leggo my Ego in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-30-2008, 07:02 PM
  5. Just another T1-Pro result thread.
    By intel55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-26-2003, 09:41 PM