New starter

UK Guy

Awards
Hi folks, new to the board, new to the world of steroids. :) Just stumbled across this forum.

Anyway, i started a course without really knowing what the hell im doing just basically based of reccomendation by a friend who also doesnt know wheat there doing, who probably got his advise from someone else who doesnt know what there doing :) So i just need to know a little info, see if what im doing is ok, safe, correct whatever, just to put my mind at ease.

I am 26 years old and about 5 foot 8, i weigh about 78kg's, I have been training quite heavily for about a year but not seen to many gains because i know i have not been training enough, or frequently enough, poor nutrition and so on.
Just recently in the last 4 months i have stepped up the training, really stepped up the nutrition (about 230gm of protein, cut the fat uot a lot etc) added suppliments such as myoplex twice a day.
Now im not much of a sleeper so rest is something i lack in but just cant get control of, im a bit of a deppresive and have trouble sleeping, always have.

I have recently started a cycle of deca 200mg a week and sustanon 1ml a week. Have to do it in the delts cause just recently i did it in the glutes and came up with a massive hard swollen itchy red lump which has scared the **** out of me, seems to be getting better now but its been nearly a week. Into the delts hurts like **** but its not THAT bad.

I am staring to see nice gains and although wouldnt like to get competition big (nowhere near in fact) but i still would like to get lots bigger and keep the gains without doing load of courses all the time. In fact if i can i would like to make this my first and last course as my "partner" in this will probably not be doing any of it anymore due to gfriend commitments and also losing contact with people who get the stuff for him.

So im i doing ok? Am i in any danger? Should i be taking anything with this? Should i be taking anything after this? When should i start seeing gains? Is there anything i can do to maximise the benefits etc

Sorry for the long post i just like to put the mind at ease sometimes and have many questions.

Thanks guys :)

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well first off I'm going to save the flames, but expect to hear alot of *hit for your jumping into this without knowing anything, very little training experiance, little clue on diet, training, rest/recovery ect. ect. On the bright side this board is an excellent place to learn all those things, which would have been better for you to have done before you started....like 3-5 years before IMO.

TO late now though. Your test is probably what's causing the pain assuming you're not pouding the gear into your body with a giant gauge pin. If so get a smaller pin, warm up the gear before you inject, inject slowly and you might wanna add another cc of each the deca and sust, then call it a real cycle LOL. Just breaking your balls man :) Seriously though, that test dose is VERY low so upping it to maybe 400-500 mg would make alot more sense. As for the deca? At that dose (200 mg) all you'll notice is the joint lubricating effects of the compound and it's other therapuetic effects. Upping it to 400 mg would be a much better dose for what you want. NOw how long do you want to be on? That way you can know when to stop and what to take when you're system is clear. BTW, deca takes longer to clear out then any other compound I can think of so you might wanna stop a little bit before the test.

UK Guy

Awards
I appreciate the "non flaming" after all i didnt post on here to get **** from people :). Its a shame i found this place so late, but better late than never. See the thing is lots of people i know are doing it and from what ive been reading now, doing it totally wrong (dangerously in some cases) with **** all happening to them except massive gains, all the plus and none of the negatives, double dose this and that, **** nutrition just eat **** loads doesnt matter what, drink unbelievable amounts of alchohol and pop pills (E and **** like that) like they are ****ing sweets, if you dont notice any gains, double up on everything again. They are all ****ing crazy in my opinion and they are all lucky to be alive some of the **** they do.
I suppose its something in the water that makes everything in their lives seem like a magical dream with no probs, but me, im a little more cautious. I asked a little advice first, got supposedly safe doses of stuff, worked hard on nutrition but only recently, never drink or smoke anyway. I am at least trying to get on the right track on not strating off on as bad a foot as everyone else i know (who seems to be ok anyway, who knows maybe by the time there in their 30's they will all drop dead).

So again, thanks, its advice i need and help not critisism. Now what do you mean by "test" first off. Also should i be taking the 400mg of deca all in one shot or twice a week?

I only wanted to be on the deca for 8 weeks and the sus for 6 and i am already 3 weeks in for both. The needle i am using is the right gauge and my immortal friend doesnt seem to have problems with it at all. Maybe im better at it than him, all the pills making him shaky and all. He doesnt get an ounce of pain when i inject 2cc's of gannabol into his glute and that stuff is like treacle, i am never going on that.:)

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the "non flaming" after all i didnt post on here to get **** from people :). Its a shame i found this place so late, but better late than never. See the thing is lots of people i know are doing it and from what ive been reading now, doing it totally wrong (dangerously in some cases) with **** all happening to them except massive gains, all the plus and none of the negatives, double dose this and that, **** nutrition just eat **** loads doesnt matter what, drink unbelievable amounts of alchohol and pop pills (E and **** like that) like they are ****ing sweets, if you dont notice any gains, double up on everything again. They are all ****ing crazy in my opinion and they are all lucky to be alive some of the **** they do.
I suppose its something in the water that makes everything in their lives seem like a magical dream with no probs, but me, im a little more cautious. I asked a little advice first, got supposedly safe doses of stuff, worked hard on nutrition but only recently, never drink or smoke anyway. I am at least trying to get on the right track on not strating off on as bad a foot as everyone else i know (who seems to be ok anyway, who knows maybe by the time there in their 30's they will all drop dead).

So again, thanks, its advice i need and help not critisism. Now what do you mean by "test" first off. Also should i be taking the 400mg of deca all in one shot or twice a week?

I only wanted to be on the deca for 8 weeks and the sus for 6 and i am already 3 weeks in for both. The needle i am using is the right gauge and my immortal friend doesnt seem to have problems with it at all. Maybe im better at it than him, all the pills making him shaky and all. He doesnt get an ounce of pain when i inject 2cc's of gannabol into his glute and that stuff is like treacle, i am never going on that.:)
Oh boy...please tell me you have more than one "needle". The way you worded that is kinda scary.

My advice would be to stop right now, as you were not going to gain much off that cycle anyway. First research PCT(post cycle therapy) and implement it. Then just start reading about EVERYTHING(diet,training, aas, side effects, injection techniques, abcesses...and everything else). People here will help you along the way, but are against jumping into something without the proper knowledge. It's good that you realized what you did. Please understand this is not intended as criticism, but as advice.

UK Guy

Awards
Hey hey i suppose it was worded a bit wrong now i look at it. No i never use the same needle ever, i even suck up with one inject with a new one. Again i appreciate the advice, thanks. So you reccomend i stop first, it wont do any harm? then once im geared up knowledge wise attack the same cycle again?

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
VERY good idea. You've only hit yourself with 250 sust and 200 deca so that's really not a big deal to stop. I certainily would. Learn more ask questions and make yourself helpful to others, that's what it's all about bro.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Hey hey i suppose it was worded a bit wrong now i look at it. No i never use the same needle ever, i even suck up with one inject with a new one. Again i appreciate the advice, thanks. So you reccomend i stop first, it wont do any harm? then once im geared up knowledge wise attack the same cycle again?
Lol, yeah I was hoping I just misunderstood about the needle. Yeah , I would definitely just stop now till you have a better grasp of things. You should be fine with just stopping, but if not just run a short pct. There is a ton of good info to learn from here. Diet and training will always come first, but just about any question you have is probably answered here somewhere. Btw- When you do decide to give it another go, I would personally run a test only cycle( there are plenty of reasons for this, just hit up some of the 'first time cycle' threads).

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
UK Guy... welcome, good to see another erm guy from the UK!

Good advice to be had here. I concour with the above, cut your cycle short and read read read...

From your first post about your goals you may be able to achieve what you want without cycling at all once you get your nutrition etc right.

Good luck.

UK Guy

Awards
Right well as long as it wont do any damage ill stop, gather my **** together read read read and start again when im ready. Thanks guys.

Now as far as nutrition is concerned i think i may have it sussed out because i have seen very good gains the last 2 months out of 4 that i have been eating differently. Especially if you say that what ive been on probably hasnt done anything for me. So ill keep that going for now (though eating 3 tins of tuna a day is getting on my tits :) ) the rest of the diet is quiet simple though.

"People will read again!"

If you know what that quote is from ill throw in a tin of tuna :)

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Right well as long as it wont do any damage ill stop, gather my **** together read read read and start again when im ready. Thanks guys.

Now as far as nutrition is concerned i think i may have it sussed out because i have seen very good gains the last 2 months out of 4 that i have been eating differently. Especially if you say that what ive been on probably hasnt done anything for me. So ill keep that going for now (though eating 3 tins of tuna a day is getting on my tits :) ) the rest of the diet is quiet simple though.

"People will read again!"

If you know what that quote is from ill throw in a tin of tuna :)
Vanilla Sky, and back off the tuna a little bit.

Excessive Mercury.

UK Guy

Awards
Correct!

Didnt think about that, so three tins a day isnt so good then, the only thing is although i dont like it much its a quick easy convenient way to get protein down me. I dont get long for breaks and im up at 5.30 to go to the gym ( as its the only time i can go) so preparing stuff before hand is not easy. It doesnt say anything about bloody murcury on the tins, that naughty.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Canned chicken/turkey works fine if available. Actually, I like it better and do not get sick of it as quick as tuna.

UK Guy

Awards
Canned chicken? I have never seen that, im not sure if we get that round here. Ill have a look when i next shop but i doubt it. Bulls testicles in olive oil, giant squid platters and wale blubber in a jar but not tinned chicken :)

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Tell me about it! Is there anything you can't buy in the US?

Canned chicken in the UK??? more chance of finding rocking horse ****!

Get yourself a george forman grill or similar, grilled chicken breast takes about 10 mins, and makes a nice change from tuna!

UK Guy

Awards
Good idea with the george forman, i think the missus has one but doesnt use it much, only prob is i get 15 min breaks at work and thats when its tuna time. I cant really be carting a george forman round with me that hook it up every break, and i cant stand the taste of cold dry chicken so i cant make some the day before and heat it up. Time is a massive factor in my case, as is with most people i guess.

Is tuna really that bad, will three tins a day for at least the next few months do me noticable harm?