Planning in advance for my first cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

ktw

Awards
  • Established
I'm only 20 years old right and some months, and let me say first off I will not be cycling any anabolic product any time soon. I'M GOING TO WAIT TO EVEN CONSIDER DOING THIS UNTIL I AM AT LEAST 21 OR OLDER. The natural gains I'm getting are great right now, and I'm not even tempted to do anything before it's the proper time. I've gathered some information up, and I've made a couple templates of possible first cycles. I do not want to do too high of a dosage, so I can feel out sides and dosage effects. However, I do not want to go low and stunt decent gains. Recently, I purchased a 90 cap bottle of superdrol to save for the future or resell. So without futher adoo:
Option 1
weeks 1-4 Superdrol, 20,20,30,30
weeks 1-12 500mg/week Testosterone Enanthate
weeks 1-12 350mg/week Eq. Und.
weeks 14-18 Nolva 20mg-40mg QD, tapering the last week from whatever dosage I find sufficient during the previous 3
weeks 13-16 30mcg IGF1 LR3/day
weeks 1-13 250iu HCG 2x week
weeks 14-18 Reboundxt 75/75/50/25
Possibly Arimidex on cycle if I can Track it down. My other option replaces the Superdrol with Anadrol at 100mg/day. So what are everyone's thought on what I have managed to put together so far? I was thinking of doing the Enan 1x a week, and Eq 2x a week, opinions? I have PCT planned for two weeks after the last Enan shot. I utilized Swales' PCT protocol, and I saw Ceodoudes pct that he really liked, but I think what I have is fairly sufficient for what my cycle is. Thanks for the help.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
Ok, First off you're too young. Secondly your dosing are way to high. Most people run SD for 3 weeks, the gains tend to taper off after that. should be more like 10/20/20. As far as the Test E goes I think 250mg week would be fine for your first cycle. And you should throw a cortisol blocker in for your PCT. And you should get some Milk Thistle, Hawthorn Berries, Co Q-6, Fish Oil at a minimum and preload atleast a week with those. Now, do some more research.

ktw

Awards
  • Established
Read the first sentence man, I plan to do this cycle in 1 to 2 years.

ktw

Awards
  • Established
Also, the hawthorne berry etc. was a given. I did not feel the need to include it in my post as it is definately going to happen no matter what and is not subject to change.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
The first sentence says nothing about you waiting 1-2 years.

ktw

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I must have gotten ahead of myself with the typing and not included that part. There is no way I plan on touching gear until I'm at least older than 21 and my natural gains have subsided. Also, I plan on getting blood work done before, during and after cycle.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
You will not reach your genetic potential at 21. However, atleast you are using some common sense with the planning of the cycle. Hope it goes well.

ktw

Awards
  • Established
Ultimately, that is the baseline age people reccomend. I was thinking of getting some bloodtests done at age 21 and checking my natural hormone levels. Assuming they are still high and dandy, I will wait.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
If and when you do plan to do your first cycle, a good and safe starting point would be no more than 500mgs of test as a standalone. I say this for a number of reasons, but some of the more important one's are-It will allow you to assess how well you tolerate, gain from, and recover from the basic hormone which will probably be the base of all future cycles. It is also not a huge dose, but enough to see decent gains from, while not giving a serious amount of sides.

There are a number of first cycle threads on the board containing some good advice you might want to browse thru.

Also-the longer you can wait, the better off you will be. It'll force you to learn how to gain from training and diet, which is more important than any drug. Also I feel(just an opinion) like aas are better tolerated, as your own hormones won't be raging. natural test starts to level off/decline around 25. Personally, I was 24-25 my first time.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
That's because of your growth plates. Usually growth stops at the age of 21.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Ktw, I appreciate that you're doing your best to gather knowledge for an upcoming cycle - even though its some distance away. There are plenty of logs on SD that you should be able to find relatively quickly through a search that can help you with your goals.

However, posting in the Anabolics forum if you're under 21 yrs old is against board policy, and for good reason.

BV

Status
Not open for further replies.