arimidex, bill romanowski

choochoo60

Awards
alright, i dont know if anyone else has read bill romanowski's autobiography but he talks in there about being prescribed arimidex by a doctor in order to keep his natural estrogen levels down and test up after workouts.. has anyone ever done this, because i've been thinking of doing the same thing. anyone have experience on this. what are your 2cents?

Speedbacker

Awards
Read the book, but don't know about the arimidex unless you have estrogen issues.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I dont think it would have immediate affects like taking it after a workout but over weeks it would raise your natural test levels. see NHA.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am not trying to FLAME BUT ANSWER ME THIS QUESTION: Did you research this question before asking? or did you read romanowski's book and say to yourself, "self I'll go on anabolic minds and ask members who reseach, and READ, READ and READ somemore to come to their conclusions, then post to get feedback on their conclusions...

I know one did not read when they posted this because one they would not be asking this question if they knew the reason for use of ADEX...

I love this forum and I love to read intellectual posts and reasonable posts, but I am tired of sifting through lazies asking people WHO RESEARCH their answer.

:gotsearch

choochoo60

Awards
u know i do do research, i've researched numerous things on this site that have allowed me to increase my knowledge on anabolics, but when i've done a search about this exact topic, i wasn't able to get an exact answer, also i wanted to know if anyone else who had read the book thought that it was a little odd, because i've never heard of someone taking arimidex just to keep their estrogen low, unless they are in pct. have u read the book, because if you read the book, i think u would wonder too. also, this post is not really about the affects and uses of arimidex. i just found it hard to believe that he would use it because he justified it as helping his high estrogen levels after lifting. if you still think im some ignorant, stupid person for bringing this up, then i guess flame on, but i thought the questions that i had asked were relevant.
thanks for the comment,
CHooChoo

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No do not think you are ignorant, just thought you were lazy, and it seems you have done your research, but to tell you the truth Adex is good for lowering estro, as it is an AI but I think Romanowski misused it for that purpose esp since the way you are describing the usuage. I have not read the book prob never will I am no big fan of his, but overall with further explanation your post makes sense...

powerlifter6920

I could see someone using Nolva for this purpose, but arimidex wouldn't accomplish anything at all except to make your cholesterol levels skyrocket.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
No do not think you are ignorant, just thought you were lazy, and it seems you have done your research, but to tell you the truth Adex is good for lowering estro, as it is an AI but I think Romanowski misused it for that purpose esp since the way you are describing the usuage. I have not read the book prob never will I am no big fan of his, but overall with further explanation your post makes sense...
I bet ole Bill might have had a few other things floating around in his blood stream. He was maybe on a nice tren/test(d-bol, anavar) cycle then the dex would make alot more sense. He just forgot to mention those other things he was taking ..(hahaha)

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh def, esp with dbol, Adex takes that bloat right out along with some high lipid levels... I love adex for bloat reduction...

athlete20

Awards
Oh def, esp with dbol, Adex takes that bloat right out along with some high lipid levels... I love adex for bloat reduction...
So if I have some bloat left over from a cycle, then it's fine to take it for that purpose?