First Cycle (in 1.5 yrs), help with Advice and Pain!

statuz

Banned
Awards
Okay hey i recently just started a cycle i started Tuesday
consisting of
3/7/06
frontloading included:
Day1: 300mg Prop, 125mg NPP
Day 2: 150mg Prop, 62.5mg Npp
Day3-60: 75mg prop ED, 62.5mg NPP ED.

so here is my problem:

Day1: 300mg Test Prop, 125mg NPP
into: 200mg Prop in Right Ass cheek, 125mg NPP into left ass cheek, 100mg Test prop in Right Quad
Day2: 150mg Test Prop, 62.5mg Npp
into: 75mg test prop 62.5 mg into Left Quad, and then 75mg test prop into Left shoulder.

Basically in the past 2 days i have hit both delts, both glutes and quads due to me frontloading my test prop. My original schedule was to take 150mg prop, 125mg NPP EOD but due to the pain there is no way i could do all that into one shot (2.75cc's) EOD in a single muscle, so then i would have to shoot it twice EOD.

Instead i am deciding to shoot it ED in a single shot consisting of 75mg prop/62.5mg npp. Is there any way i can reduce this pain from the prop, and will the pain from these injections lessen as time rolls on (i really cant sit down or stand up really well) lool.Like it really isnt funny if i can't get on the ****ter in the morning how the hell am i suppose to squat on Monday (esp when i have more injections to make in the next few days). Thakns Much for all the advice

and when do you guys typically feel the effects of prop. TY much!

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Switch out to 150mg's EOD to lessen injections. Hot showers, moist heat on areas, and massage.

statuz

Banned
Awards
like i said if i switch to EOD injections, then i would have to do 2 EoD becuase that would total to 2.75cc's in a single muscle which would not work. Any other suggestions

eRICH

Awards
switch to longer esters so you don't have to do as many shots. Seems like the only option if you don't want to do what your doing now

statuz

Banned
Awards
okay so far i didn't get any help on how to lessen the pain, or any of my questions really answered. I dont have the choice to switch to a longer ester. All im wandering is does the pain lessen as time goes on with the injections (i.e will the next one hurt less?) and when will the test prop kick in (whta is the usual time for you guys)

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you're going to get much different advice. Other than to stop using aas's and go another route.

There is Prop out there made with a different blend which allows a higher concentrate with little to no pain. At least that's what I've heard.