how long for pp to kick in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How long have u been taking it? and how long do you plan to take it... AND DO YOU SEARCH, there are like 3 threads on same topic.
Not trying to flame but searching on this board gets you long ways and help from the vets who have used it...

samv12

Awards
How long have u been taking it? and how long do you plan to take it... AND DO YOU SEARCH, there are like 3 threads on same topic.
Not trying to flame but searching on this board gets you long ways and help from the vets who have used it...
oh thats cools, i guess i was a little vague. I have been taking it with prostan for about 11 days now. I was planning to run the four weeks 20/20/20/20, and pp 75/75/100/125. i am also using it for a cut. So far i have noticed nothing yet, except for an increase in stamina and maybe some extra strength but nothing major. as for searching, believe me i am on this board 24/7 and i have read a lot, and am following all the logs. The thing is i heard of people not responding to pp so i was just wondering if i was one of them. I have been also extremely depressed and aggressive. I am taking about 50 g of protein every meal, and eating about 6 meals a day. I also eat oats, and lots of fruits. I am not looking for huge gains, but just some body recomp which i am not getting.
Thank you

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well i would prob suggest Halo or Mega for a cut, as PP, can bloat something horrible, as I used it for 3 weeks for contest prep and it bloated me to the point my wife said my side poses looked like I was pregnant, but I also think this was dose dependent as I went up to 40mgs as an expiriment. DO NOT EXPIREMENT in that way...:lol: Well the prostan will help you out immensely as it dries you out and is more androgenic in nature, without the nasty sides. only sides are itchy scalp, and for some red eyes. As for your dosages with it I would say for first week go for 10, 10, 20 ,20 and dose at keep prostan the same... Good luck and keep me posted...

Last edited:

samv12

Awards
Well i would prob suggest Halo or Mega for a cut, as PP, can bloat something horrible, as I used it for 3 weeks for contest prep and it bloated me to the point my wife said my side poses looked like I was pregnant, but I also think this was dose dependent as I went up to 40mgs as an expiriment. DO NOT EXPIREMENT in that way...:lol: Well the prostan will help you out immensely as it dries you out and is more androgenic in nature, without the nasty sides. only sides are itchy scalp, and for some red eyes. As for your dosages with it I would say for first week go for 10, 10, 20 ,20 and dose at keep prostan the same... Good luck and keep me posted...

I know about the bloating, but i used prostan like u said for its drying effect, and so far am not noticing any bloat. however, no gains either.i have been on 20 mg for two weeks and no gains yet. i think i will wait for another week, if i see nothing i will just either stop the cycle or maybe up the dossage to 30 mg.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
Are you taking it properly? Are you eatting enough to make gains? Are you working hard enough to keep your muscles anabolic?

samv12

Awards
my diet is good, and i take 10 mg every 12 hours but i guess the depression has been so bad to where my perfromance in the gym might not have been that great for the past couple of days, but am not gonna let that get to me. i 'll switch my training completely starting from tommorow and i'll update in a couple of days. Thank you guys and AM rocks :head:

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
By taking it properly I mean are you taking it in with high fats?

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
How much fish oil? I mix my superdrol with a serving of olive oil when i take mine.

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
samv12 did you say you are taking pp a hormone while you are depressed? or is it making you depressed...either way you arent that bright to continue on the cycle....go see a doc....if you bring up the D word you have a problem

samv12

Awards
samv12 did you say you are taking pp a hormone while you are depressed? or is it making you depressed...either way you arent that bright to continue on the cycle....go see a doc....if you bring up the D word you have a problem
oh no, i 've had no depression problems before. I think that now if i am pissed about about something or in a bad mood, on PP its a lot worse. No need for a doc I think. Thnx for he concern. I think I just wasn't expecting the hormone imbalance to mess with my head like that.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I am with Ryan on that, Test has a serious effect on mood and depression in fact it one of the most under prescribed cures for depression. and seriously you do need to see a doc, because I would hate to see you on PCT...
And not to toot my own horn,nor sound like an expert just a concerned past mental health worker... I have a BS in psych, and 2+ years as a mental health worker with Mentally Ill and Substace Abuse clients, so I have seen my fair share of depression...

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
Not yet, discontinued i think.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
Novedex XT is a gaspari nutrition version of Rebound XT

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
The funny thing is, i bet some people will believe phasar