glute injection right?

statuz

Banned
Awards
Okay today i did my first glute injection in a long time and im wondering if i hit the right place. You know that crater that goes in on thes side of each ass cheek, and you know above it how htere is that peice of meat that seem sto stick out farther to the sides than any other, that is where i injected it. Probably no more than an 1" above that crater. Its like where my hip meets my ass and has the most meat. Can anyone respond and clarify for me.

haplochrom

Awards
If you were to divide your ass cheek into four squares, pin the upper and outer most square.

1ad man

Banned
Awards
top right hand corner baby make sure you aspirate dude good luck now train your ass off at the gym.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
DO some searching on the boards for injections. I can't remember the exact search but there is a post with a link that has illustrations of where to pin. Pretty sure in the slin/igf section, there is post which contains a link that has a little demo that shows you as well.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you can hit any portion of muscle thick enough and you'll be fine - there are tons of spots on a glute you can inject into, but some require 1" instead of 1.5". it's hard to go wrong on a glute

curqleez

curqleez

Awards
I just always use the shoulder , middle and rear delt

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I just always use the shoulder , middle and rear delt
You really need to spread it around. Otherwise you can run into problems later on. Frequent rotations should always be practiced.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
IMO you should NOT follow spot injections.com It was the best there was but it really is incorrect. eg glute shot is too close to the sciatic nerve. Bi shot is BETWEEN the 2 muscles of the bicep. You should be injecting in one muscle of the bi or the other NOT inbetween.

Here is the place I think is MUCH better.

www.howtodoinjections.com

CROWLER

CROWLER

statuz

Banned
Awards
i think when i said i hit my glute i might have actually hit my ventroglute. so maybe that leaves me with another 2 spots on my glutes ( i think i may have hit the 2 ventrogluteal spots on both sides of my cheeks instead of the glute, where i thought i hit it).

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
Thats always been my motto...."shoot and ask questions later"...just kidin bro.....good luck...lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Davy25 Anabolics 7
Davy25 Anabolics 19
Davy25 Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
retreathell Anabolics 15
Anabolics 12