acetate reaction

Reuben

Awards
i recently took some jelfa omnadren and some cypionate, i got really sick off it, and the injections absessed, i was told it's called an acetate reaction, does anybody know why this happens or any more info about this? the guy who told me that really knows his **** so it can't be bull, but i can't find any info on it. thanks for your help

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I only know of bacterial abcesses and Sterile/Chemical abcesses. I have had the sterile kind. I have never heard of an "acetate" reaction... nor is there an acetate ester in Omnas. Possibly it's a term for people who have bad reactions to the rise of hormones due to short esters? I'm only speculating of course.

You could have had the Test Flu, and either type of abcess..

are you fine now? what happened?

haplochrom

Awards
I searched around and only came up with the pain that some people refer to with tren. I never have pain with tren, but i guess they mean the whole discomfort of coughing and usually pinning prop. So all in all, i didnt find anything that merit to the acetate reaction.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I would get a doctors advice rather than this guy you know. If left untreated, an abcess in severe cases can cause loss of limb or even death. Other than that, could be a reaction to the prop in the omna(like test flu), or fake/unsterile gear. Please keep in mind, while that guy "might know his ****", there is no such thing as a bonafide expert in what we do. We have limited scientific studies, even more limited human studies, and personal experiences to get info from. There are no "doctors of administering steroids in humans for the purpose of bodybuilding." Protect your health.:thumbsup:

Reuben

Awards
i did ask doctors, -first thing is health right- and they didn't know anything, the absesses went away after a couple weeks, my legs are still stiff from it. i know the guy i got the omnas from, he takes 2 a day of the same ones so the gear's good. this was like a month ago. thanks for your advice guys