I need some help with my superdrol cycle plz

1. I need some help with my superdrol cycle plz

This will b my first superdrol cycle. I have: 1bottle superdrol, 1bottle rebound xt, 1 bottle retain. What would be your suggested dosages and duration for my bodyweight of 180? I have heard that starting on 10mg a day of SD is enough for the begining. And also another question, what dosage of retain would i use during pct? Thanks for reading, much appreciated.

Cabby

2. how old are you?

3. I am 24 5'5"
    •   

4. A cycle of 10/20/20 SD and pct of 75/50/25 RXT should be all you need. 10mg isn't much, but it will give you time to get used to SD. Retain is a bonus.

hope that helps

5. Should I only do a 3 week cycle to begin with?

6. recovery is quicker on a 3-weeker and sides are low. If you don't gain enough on 3 weeks, feel free to extend it another week. Just don't go past 4 weeks. Get some milk thistle for your liver and avoid alcohol on cycle and pct. Other than that, you're good to go.

7. ahh ok. i have some liver support and also plan on getting milk thistle and fish oil. should i take them during cycle or just pct. i was planning on both. what would my pct split be on a 4 week cycle?

8. preload a week before with the MT, and continue it throughout the cycle and pct. I'd do 75/50/50/25 RXT for a 4 week cycle (that should leave 4 caps left ). I'm not sure about the retain dosage (never tried it).

9. Sounds good, thnx for the calculation 2 You've been a great help doom! Thanks for your time.

Cabby

10. Quote Originally Posted by cabby
    ahh ok. i have some liver support and also plan on getting milk thistle and fish oil. should i take them during cycle or just pct. i was planning on both. what would my pct split be on a 4 week cycle?
    I would dose your fish oil to atleast 6 grams a day on cycle and for pct. Fish oil is a supp you need to supplement year round I think. Also look into hawthorne berry, celery seed extract, red yeast rice, CoQ 10 and maybe a garlic extract for bp/cholesterol control. All those arent needed but better safe than sorry.

11. Also try the search function.

Similar Forum Threads

1. need some help with my h-drol cycle
    By coreyc20 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 12:56 PM
  2. Need some help with my chest workout.
    By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-27-2006, 05:00 AM
  3. Need some help with my IBM laptop...
    By lifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-06-2005, 07:21 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-22-2004, 11:05 PM