PP/Fini

Addiction

Addiction

Awards
I have read tons of threads on these two and just want to know what everyone thinks about this cycle I'm starting. Should I run both of them the same time or overlap the two? Also which one first? I have seen it done both ways, just want to know what has worked the best.

pp 20/20/30/30maybe if sides permit
Fini 12ml/12ml/16ml/16ml

phasar

Awards
  • Established
I have read tons of threads on these two and just want to know what everyone thinks about this cycle I'm starting. Should I run both of them the same time or overlap the two? Also which one first? I have seen it done both ways, just want to know what has worked the best.

pp 20/20/30/30maybe if sides permit
Fini 12ml/12ml/16ml/16ml
u should run pp 20 then fini 6 then pp 25 then fini 18 then pp 30 then fini 26.37. then u will achieve the "abliminal effect" which guarantees +6 pounds of muscle gain every 9 days for 3 sets of that minus half from water gains mulitply 1.2 after pct.

that is what i recommend anyways.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im on a 3rd week of Finigenx Magnum with little to show for it. I have seen a little extra motivation in the gym and more strength though. I however have not been eating enough to gain much mass. The days I do eat a lot, I seem to get big quick. I dont really care about mass right now. I havent had a good enough cutting plan going into the cycle, I now have a diet log and am going to increase to 18ml/day. I can let you know how it goes at the end of the week.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BTW anyone know how agressive of a PCT you need with Fini? They recommend a longer cycle than the others (6-8 weeks as opposed to 3-4) and the sides have been very minimal, if any. This makes me think it requires a less agressive PCT than SD or PP would.

Addiction

Addiction

Awards
u should run pp 20 then fini 6 then pp 25 then fini 18 then pp 30 then fini 26.37. then u will achieve the "abliminal effect" which guarantees +6 pounds of muscle gain every 9 days for 3 sets of that minus half from water gains mulitply 1.2 after pct.

In the same weeks? or with an overlap?

Addiction

Addiction

Awards

:blink: I just caught this...Where in the hell are you getting 5mg pills from in PP? O fini 26.37.....Precision huh...

Addiction

Addiction

Awards
Should I run the fini for 6 weeks or just for the 4 with PP?

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established

]hahaha this post is hilarious!
hahahhaa:toofunny:

phasar

Awards
  • Established
Should I run the fini for 6 weeks or just for the 4 with PP?
what's goin' on with you sir. that was a personal attack on you..... u should come back with something else.

anyways, since you are so keen on this question. tell you the truth, it does not matter. you can do 2 weeks fini, 2 weeks pp, 2 weeks fini 4 weeks pp. whatever. i am sure there will be some combination which is slightly better than another. but the bottom line is that you must gain an immense amount of weight and/or muscle or whatever you are looking to get out of it. the reason is because you will lose around half of whatever you gained after pct. IMO the only time you are able to KEEP ALL YOUR GAINS as some people claim after a cycle and post pct is if that person has not reached their genetic limit to begin with.