Questions about My Current Cycle

C

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
I just started the current cycle this past Saturday, and I have a question about the Tren Ace:

Test Prop 150mg/eod
Tren Ace 75mg/eod
Proviron 25mg /ed
250iu of HCG (2x Week)

The Tren Ace I have this time is orange-brown in color. I have some other stuff that I did not use that looks clear in color. What should it look like? Also, I am assuming it is OK to mix the two together for injecting.

Thanks

Last edited:
R

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
What is this other stuff that's clear in color? If its another brand of tren then its fake. Tren looks nasty. Ace looks orange-amber in color, and i've seen some BD stuff with hex, enan, and ace mixed that looks like root beer. Only thing I can think of thats clear is injectable winstrol. But to answer your question, you can pretty much mix anything and pin it.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Only thing I can think of thats clear is injectable winstrol. you can pretty much mix anything and pin it.

Brother, I have never seen clear injectable winny ... it's suspension.. it's supposed to be cloudy, milky white.

And you can only mix oil with oil in reality. :D You can mix water suspenions, but I wouldn't. Nor would I mix HCG with anything, or Lr3, HGH, etc....etc...etc.

Anecdotally, Tren oxidizes when heated, and turns more dark amber the longer/higher temp you go.

C

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
I think I figured out the problem. The clear material had a darker layer at the bottom of it. It must have seperated over time I am thinking. The are both from AP. The Test Prop is fairly clear which I think is normal.

Thanks Again!