Injecting Clen/Yohibine

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
The idea of injecting clen and yhimbine HCL sub-q is chasing me for a while. I want to try this on my mutant monkey.

I will byt the yohimbine kit from universal kit. add 2 mgs of clen, to yohibine , and back water. run them through a filter and inject 1-2 a week directly sub-q in the abs and love handels.

What do you think guys, maybe i will combine it with lipstabile. :sick:

haplochrom

Awards
That seems so hairy that its ridiculous. I have heard a lot of good/mediocre reports of topical yohimbe and site loss, but not with subcutaneous. THat really doesnt seem that off.

The clen seems to be the fun part. I would assume the dosing would be the same? I would like to hear your thoughts on such. like how many sites per day, frequency of shots, the whole gist really.

massmonster

Awards
  • Established
did you ever try injecting clen? I pinned 2 ticks mixed with 20ml b12 subQ last sat and sun. didnt die, but don't know if I'd be wasting my time going forward. I cannot find anyone who has experience or info.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I wouldn't pin clen. It's bad enough taking it orally.

Transdermally (mixed with LipoUltra) isn't bad at all. Sides are very minimal compared to taking it orally & so far it is working for target fat loss.

massmonster

Awards
  • Established
that’s why I only pinned 2 ticks to determine the effects. 20mcg didn’t concern me when I have gone to 160mcg orally. I felt no effects what so ever at that dose.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well if no one has gone forward with it is is dumb to say its pointless. Someone should try for 1-2 weeks to see what it actually does, not just one dose of it. I'd say go for it and let us all know. This idea is very interested and im interested in how it work.

massmonster

Awards
  • Established
I didn't say I felt it was pointless, maybe someone else did. I did the trial last weekend but knew my diet and training would off; resturant food 3x ed and 0 minutes gym time. I postponed the full cycle until I knew everything was baseline so I could accuratly ascess what was occuring.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I didn't say I felt it was pointless, maybe someone else did. I did the trial last weekend but knew my diet and training would off; resturant food 3x ed and 0 minutes gym time. I postponed the full cycle until I knew everything was baseline so I could accuratly ascess what was occuring.

Sorry, I thought you were trying to say that it wasn't worth doing it. I just misunderstood.

Agreed, do a log.

massmonster

Awards
  • Established
sorry, can't Died of unforseen effects. :sick:.......