Do I really have anything to fear?

Fleetcare

Awards
I have read so much on the subject, and I remain fearful. I have several bottles of M1t and 1ad that i bought before the ban. I have the matching PCT.

I have never been agressive enough to use it. Honestly I lack motivation since starting med school. If I lift half assed will i gain anything? There will be days of full strength lifting but I dont knwo if I can maintain it thoughout the dosages.

Right now I eat a ton! I may have myself maxed out genetically @ 6.2 and 180lbs.. Would this be worth it or should I just trash the stuff? I think these are legitimate concerns.. I just need some support

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt bother using if if you are doubting yourself.. a cycle isnt worth it unless your absolutely positive about dedicating yourself too it...after all why waste your money

Fleetcare

Awards
i wouldnt bother using if if you are doubting yourself.. a cycle isnt worth it unless your absolutely positive about dedicating yourself too it...after all why waste your money
Then you understand my vantage point. My only thing is the moneys spent.. is there anything to gain by using over trashing?

cgcrz8

Awards
Interesting, I'm in medical school too and soon I'll be starting a cycle. I've definitley delayed my cycle for a while due to the stress of med school. Studying for tests, staying up late, not eating correctly out of convenience set me back a bit. But I have been getting better lately. I just have to plan my week and weekends really carefully. Good luck man.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Do not use them. Just the fact that you asked the question say's you should not. Also, making a statement like "I may have myself maxed out genetically @ 6.2 and 180lbs", just screams ignorance from the roof tops. Not to mention you are admittedly a person with low motivation.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Right now I eat a ton
How much is a ton? I think that you would be surprised if you measured it all out. And second is that you need to eat a "ton" everyday, everyweek, everymonth, and every year to pack on serious size.

Fleetcare

Awards
How much is a ton? I think that you would be surprised if you measured it all out. And second is that you need to eat a "ton" everyday, everyweek, everymonth, and every year to pack on serious size.
I do about 4800calories from food and 1000 from liquids thoughout the avg day. I presume thats my maintance level because I am pretty static at that weight

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
post your diet in detail. 6'2" at 180 isn't a good place to start using. something ain't adding up.

kasket

Awards
Hmmmm

1000 calories from liquids is hard enough to believe, and that leads me to believe you must not be drinking alot of water if your already ingesting that many calories through liquid.

And wtf are you drinking? Sodas? Or are you going to say its coming from juices/shakes?

Anyway, dont even BOTHER if your not 100% dedicated. Who says you have to use it now? You have had it this long since the ban, just hold on to it, its not going to run away from you.

If its really do or die, my suggestion is save yourself the adverse side effects and make some money, and sell it to someone trusted. But, direct them here first ;)

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Right now I eat a ton! I may have myself maxed out genetically @ 6.2 and 180lbs
Bro Im sorry but unless you're an extreme ectomorph you're very mistaken.

No way you're eating 4800 cals a day without working out and not turning into a fatso. Track your diet for a week and post back...Im definitely sure you couldn gain plenty without the m1T!!!

I hear you about wasting the dough. Vacuum seal it with some oxygen absorber packs and dissicant. (poke a hole in the foil if its still new, so all the air gets out). Keep it in the freezer and it should last for a long time. That when when you're ready it will be there.

BV

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Bro Im sorry but unless you're an extreme ectomorph you're very mistaken.

No way you're eating 4800 cals a day without working out and not turning into a fatso. Track your diet for a week and post back...Im definitely sure you couldn gain plenty without the m1T!!!

I hear you about wasting the dough. Vacuum seal it with some oxygen absorber packs and dissicant. (poke a hole in the foil if its still new, so all the air gets out). Keep it in the freezer and it should last for a long time. That when when you're ready it will be there.

BV

Bump. Pack it up and save it for later use. Don't use it right now because you aren't in the right mindframe to doing a cycle. At 6'2... 185lbs, you have plenty of room to gain muscle naturally rather than turning to androgens. Store it and save it for later use.

phasar

Awards
  • Established
in my opinion, you should throw it out. m1t is very very lethargic. and of all the effective prohormones recently, i think it can be agreed that m1t is the leader in making you feel like absolute **** day in day out. u know how u get those good days where the sky is blue and you have a coffee in your hand and a smile on your face??? well m1t will be exactly like that...........except the exact opposite for everyday until you are done. some of the other posts have said to check out your diet and that you haven't reached your genetic limit etc.etc. but imo, whether you have, or have not reached it, there is no reason to use m1t at this point since there are better products in the market.

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would bet my right nut that this is some kid attempting to ask questions outside his age bracket by dropping "med-school" into the mix. His spelling and syntax are atrocious, and if he is 21 and in m-school he should be a boy genius. Furthermore, his understanding-at least the estimation thereof-of his caloric intake couldn't be worse.

If I am wrong sorry...but seriously.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'd be afraid...be very afraid! :rasp: M1T is strong stuff and you will feel side effects and they WILL interfere with your everyday life. Lifting half assed on it will be a waste of time. Not eating 110% of your max will be a waste of time. Good luck

Norman Douglas

Awards
I have used M1T. In just one and one half weeks I have discovered an explosive muscle mass

goa1175

Awards
I do about 4800calories from food and 1000 from liquids thoughout the avg day. I presume thats my maintance level because I am pretty static at that weight
I would really suggest doing an honest log of every thing you eat in a day, and listing the cal/protein/carbs/fat. The guys here got on me once about an overestimation of my caloric intake. After I stopped being an offended whiny *****, I realized that the guys here on the board where exactly right. My cals were nowhere near what I had guessed, I was off by about 1000. Since then I've changed the diet significantly and when I was able to, I made much better progress. I even leaned out a bit after noticing my macro balance was out of whack.
Suck up your pride and take a serious look at that diet before you hit something as harsh as M1T.

Norman Douglas

Awards
I want to know, what is the best daily caloric intake when taking M1T. Do I want a massive caloric intake or a mimimal intake. I just purchased some whey protein that I am going to take along with the M1T to even hurrily rebuild the muscle. Is this ok or what do any of you suggest

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
M1t,1-test or even 1-ad are products that your body recognizes as testosterone, so your body will stop making its own supply. You really may want to take that hormonal shutdown into consideration before making diet plans. Some people even develop flu-like symptoms as their body reacts to the androgens as it would a virus. Your body will start to create anti-bodies to fight the percieved virus structure of the M1-t. Most people find this toxic enviroment unbearable. Calorically, I guess its feed a fever, so more is alway better. You also need to establish goals before training, The goals will dictate how you train and feed. Good luck

P.s.- The liver damage from M1t is usually reversable with proper treatment!

Norman Douglas

Awards
Ok, I am 5'6" now I weigh about 153-158. I did not want to get too much over 165, but I want to have much definition. Do you think that M1T will be too much for me. I have taken a cycle already and now I am on my month rest form it. I'm just working out and taking whey protein. I have a cycle left.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I am 5'6" now I weigh about 153-158. I did not want to get too much over 165, but I want to have much definition. Do you think that M1T will be too much for me. I have taken a cycle already and now I am on my month rest form it. I'm just working out and taking whey protein. I have a cycle left.
:think:
Let me tell you, if your diet and training are in place, @ 155lbs you can make 165 with no help from hormones. If you want to have more definition than mass, I would look into running Prostanozol for 150-200mg for 4 weeks. But @ 155lbs you have a ways to go before using steroids man. No offense, just IMO.

-RR

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
After reading the initial post I'm going to have to strongly agree with every suggestion to not run a cycle.

Hearing you say that you have genetically maxed out at 180lbs at 6'2" really bothers me.

:wtf:

Norman Douglas

Awards
Do you agree with just taking the whey protein for 4 weeks and train. See if I like the gain and size and If I like it and want more mass and size then take my final M1T cycle. Also at this point with just using 1 cycle, I should not have any side effects or do you think I should cycle something else just to be safe.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Do not use them. Just the fact that you asked the question say's you should not.
(...)
Not to mention you are admittedly a person with low motivation.
Taking supplements that works can improve the motivation.
But first put your diet and training on check.
I would trash or give away your M1T (too toxic), but consider 1AD in the future when you are ready.

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guy I have no sympathy for ya...I lifted 5 days a week during my 3rd year including surgery and OB-GYN despite being on call overnight q3. Either do it or dont, but dont be half ass about it. And if you're gonna do a "cycle", trash the m1t and 1ad and go for the good stuff