- 03-04-2006, 08:00 PM
- 03-04-2006, 08:25 PM
What are your current stats and cycle history?
- 03-04-2006, 08:30 PM
25 5'11 155lbs. ......Did a 9wk.cycle of sust. about 5yrs. ago..
03-04-2006, 08:35 PM
You don't need gear. You need to eat and lift.Originally Posted by JKurz211
03-04-2006, 08:42 PM
Well I've started my cycle already.....Just wondering would it be a bad idea to start some DBol a few wks into a test-e cycle????
03-04-2006, 08:53 PM
Originally Posted by LCSULLA
Same thing I thought. I would save the gear for later... You can still gain ALOT of mass naturally rather than using androgens.
03-04-2006, 09:20 PM
03-04-2006, 09:40 PM
Question HAS been answered. You just can't read between the lines. I will dilineate it for you: stop your cycle, run appropriate PCT (if you even know what that is) and start reading about proper nutrition and exercise. 5'11 and 155lbs, come on man. What made you think you needed steroids? Take this advise or not. I wish I would have had someone set me on the right course a long time ago cause I could have saved a lot of money and be a lot bigger and stronger than I am now. Trust me, if your not gaining without gear you are doing something wrong and the gear will just have you doing the yo-yo in weight. Gain a few lbs then lose it all untill you jump back on cycle again just to repeat. Thats the wrong type of CYCLE. IMHO
Similar Forum Threads
- By crazee77 in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 6Last Post: 01-18-2010, 05:11 PM
- By Aragon in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-28-2003, 05:50 PM
- By Judo Tom in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 03-27-2003, 12:39 PM
- By baham99 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-22-2003, 08:26 PM
- By JBlaze in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 01-30-2003, 07:56 PM