vitamin e on cycle

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
reading this from another forum, talking about bigcats articles about not taking vitamin e with ph's. whatchu guys think? im thinking its no biggie to continue use of vit e.

Vitamin E is a popular anti-oxidant amongst athletes and justly so. I myself supplement 400 IU most of the year. But when on a prohormones stack it may be wise to give it a rest for a couple of weeks. As a fat-soluble vitamin your storages are plentiful if you supplement year-round. But Vitamin E will inhibit the effect of prohormones, and even some test boosters. The conversion will not happen fully, and that's only if the prohormones actually reach receptors. You are potentially cutting your gains by 50 to 60 percent. Prohormones stack well with most supplements though. Just kick back the vitamin E, you'll be getting small amounts in your multi anyway."

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
I agree....fat-soluble vitamins are "abused" these days, in a days time, you DO NOT use the daily allowance of fat soluble vitamins, so take it easy on them, they'll build up over time and become toxic.

MySoulFindsRest

Awards
What??? You've got to be kidding. I'm just finishing up my 1-test cycle and I've been taking 400-800 IUs a day. If your saying it can cut your gains by 50%, I could've gained close to 20 pounds(I've gained ten)?

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
ya, i wasnt aware of this either. i dont think taking in 400-800 (that is standard) really gonna affect an absorption of ph by 50%, but even a bit....i stopped it the last part of my first cycle. using it again during my off though. again, 50% is so much man....i aint doubting what bigcat and the article was saying but wow....50%, that cant even be close.

Jorta

Awards
Anyplace I can find the article? I have not read it. Sounds interesting.

Thanks!

Jorta

MySoulFindsRest

Awards
Honestly, I doubt 50%. Most straight 1-test users only report about 12 pounds or so on average anyway, and I gained ten. So, 50%? Fiddlesticks.

I'm glad I know for my next cycle though.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I gained 20 on my cycle, 7 of which was just 1AD! ;) Yeah, take a break. YJ is right to much of a good thing going on with fat sol. vits.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Anyplace I can find the article? I have not read it. Sounds interesting.

Thanks!

Jorta
damn...been looking for a good 20 minutes now over at bb.com. trying to find this sucka but cant. will keep lookin' man.

ndn diablo

Banned
Awards
Originally posted by MySoulFindsRest
What??? You've got to be kidding. I'm just finishing up my 1-test cycle and I've been taking 400-800 IUs a day. If your saying it can cut your gains by 50%, I could've gained close to 20 pounds(I've gained ten)?
1-Test does not need conversion so there will be no problem if taken with Vitamin E.  

MySoulFindsRest

Awards

1-Test does not need conversion so there will be no problem if taken with Vitamin E.  
Oh. Thanks. Glad to hear it.

O/T Just looked at these smilies, quite interesting.
:shoot:

chi_town

Keto Jedi / HomeBrew Advocate
Awards
Big Cat is an idiot.
And you obviously are far more mature and intelligent.

:rolleyes:

I remember like sage does about the vit E not being good to take on a cycle. I though it had something to do with blocking or slowing the absortion of a transdermal. Not conversion related. But I could be wrong.

Chemo could you shed some light on this ?

MySoulFindsRest

Awards
Bummer. Regardless of what anyone says, just for safety's concern, I won't use vit e on any kind of cycle.
YOU RUINED MY DAY CHI-TOWN!:mad:

Just Kidding.

chi_town

Keto Jedi / HomeBrew Advocate
Awards
Bummer. Regardless of what anyone says, just for safety's concern, I won't use vit e on any kind of cycle.
YOU RUINED MY DAY CHI-TOWN!:mad:

Just Kidding.
Yey, don't let me rain on you vit E parade.

I'm actually very interested on the facts on this question.

Can someone clarify ...........????

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Its a fat soluble vitamin, extra supplementation with it has no real fitness application other than mild prevention of muscle damage. the International Journal of Sports Medicine is the organization I believe that keeps conducting studies on this. What Vitamin E you get in your diet is more than enough. You dont actually use the daily allowance of fat soluble vitamins in a days time, they store in the liver and adipose tissue, and when your body becomes deficient, they secret into the blood stream to be used, if unused over time, they'll build up and become toxic. If you plan on adding extra vitamin E for fitness application, I personally recommend getting it naturally, not buying a supplement form Supplement forms are usually synthetic and made to be pure E, its much more beneficial if you get E from foods. Most all oils contain a good amount of vitamin E. Im not PH expert but until someone can show me a study composed by a reputable company, I wouldnt neglect vitamin E when on a cycle, but I wouldnt over supplement with it either.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I think it may have to do with vit e rebuilding your skin. Or promoting skin growth which could make your skin thiker which in turn would make it harder to get the ph through.. Just my thoughts... Talk to ya..

PS GNCOWNER AND CHI_TOWN . Thats enough flaming it is not accepted here in anyway... I know it was not much but don't do it..

Big H

Banned
Awards
Its a fat soluble vitamin, extra supplementation with it has no real fitness application other than mild prevention of muscle damage. the International Journal of Sports Medicine is the organization I believe that keeps conducting studies on this. What Vitamin E you get in your diet is more than enough. You dont actually use the daily allowance of fat soluble vitamins in a days time, they store in the liver and adipose tissue, and when your body becomes deficient, they secret into the blood stream to be used, if unused over time, they'll build up and become toxic. If you plan on adding extra vitamin E for fitness application, I personally recommend getting it naturally, not buying a supplement form Supplement forms are usually synthetic and made to be pure E, its much more beneficial if you get E from foods. Most all oils contain a good amount of vitamin E. Im not PH expert but until someone can show me a study composed by a reputable company, I wouldnt neglect vitamin E when on a cycle, but I wouldnt over supplement with it either.
What's your acceptable dosage?

ChaseRoy

Awards
dont put too much stock in what i am about to say...bec. i got it from the most reliable source...MuscleMag.  i read that they did a study and vit. E actually lowered testosterone.  Perhaps this could be why you dont want to take it with a cycle? 

Beast1

Awards
hey

I dont know the details about the vitamin E while on cycle

but when I was doing my 3 week 1ad cycle, after the second week when I started taking 400 Ui of vitamin E ( for stretch marks ) all my gains started to drop quickly.

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
would any other vitamins in excess dosses affect a cycle? curently i take about 6g of Pantothenic acid and about 150-200,000 iu of beta-carotene a day.. its helping a lot with my acne... but not hearing about this vitamin e stuff im wondering if these would have any effects?

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
anyone? cause i would like to know if i should cut my vitamin a and b5 intake till after cycle or not