3rd cycle critique:Drol/Test enan/Prop/Tren ace

hawaiianstunna

Awards
This will be my third cycle, please comment on it. I'm hoping for a big strength increase on it.

1-4 100mg Drol ED
1-8 Test enan 700mg EW
1-10 75mg tren ace ED
HCG throughout

This will be my first time using prop and tren, I had originally planned on only using tren ace but recieved a UGL prop tren combo instead
100mg/100mg per ml

Does this cycle look alright, please comment, on my amounts and if you would add or take away from somthing. Thanks
My stats
5'10, 230lbs, 12%bf

These were my previous cycles
1st cycle 500mg Test Enan/400mg Eq EW 1-12 , DBOL 1-5 50mg ed
2nd cycle 600mg Test Enan/500mg Deca EW 1-12, DBOL 1-5 50mg ed

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
poorly laid out. 2 kinds of test? why? and that is the correct tren dose for ONE day, not 2.

hawaiianstunna

Awards
I wasn't planning on using prop but I have a prop/tren mix that I got at a 100mg each per ml. I was only going to use 75 eod of tren because it is my first time using the substance and I didn't want to ruun into to many sides. I'll drop the tren/prop and go for strictly tren ace for 75mg ed

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
You do not want to end the cycle on tren. You should run the enan for the full 10 weeks ( I would go twelve) as it will take a couple weeks to clear with the long ester compared to the ace. You should run the prop/ace combo for the first 4 weeks untill the enan kicks in then switch to the ace only. You can pin tren eod. You don't want to feel like a pin cushion.

What I would run.

1-4 Prop/Tren 150/150 eod
5-10 Tren ace 150 eod
1-12 Test enan 350 2x ew
3-14 HCG 250 iu 2x ew

Start PCT at week 15 to give time for the enan to clear. I would drop the DBol personally. You don't need it to kickstart, the prop tren will kick in quick. Leave your liver and lipids alone and run injectibles only IMO.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
you DO NOT need 75mg tren ed or 150 eod .. 75 eod is PLENTY .. just trust me on this

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Too much gear for a 3rd cycle imho, your steadily going up 100mg of test PER cycle this isn't needed at all. Drop the Anadrol and do this:

Weeks 1-10 150mg Test Prop EOD
Weeks 1-9 75mg Tren Ace eod

With the hcg proticol mentioned above.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
you DO NOT need 75mg tren ed or 150 eod .. 75 eod is PLENTY .. just trust me on this
Hey Glen, whats up with everyone all of a sudden thinking they have to take Tren every day, or at high dosages?? I keep saying the same thing as you do, that 75mgs EOD is plenty, cause IT IS! I'mjust wondering whats up with this mentality as of lately.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
You do not want to end the cycle on tren. You should run the enan for the full 10 weeks ( I would go twelve) as it will take a couple weeks to clear with the long ester compared to the ace. You should run the prop/ace combo for the first 4 weeks untill the enan kicks in then switch to the ace only. You can pin tren eod. You don't want to feel like a pin cushion.

What I would run.

1-4 Prop/Tren 150/150 eod
5-10 Tren ace 150 eod
1-12 Test enan 350 2x ew
3-14 HCG 250 iu 2x ew

Start PCT at week 15 to give time for the enan to clear. I would drop the DBol personally. You don't need it to kickstart, the prop tren will kick in quick. Leave your liver and lipids alone and run injectibles only IMO.
NICE!:thumbsup: I like the way you set that up bp, and I would recomend he run it like this as well.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established

I agree. I was thinking of tren enan when calculating weekly doses. At 75 eod though that leaves the prop a little low for my tastes. Perhaps a compromise? Ace/Prop 100/100 eod? That would get the prop up over 300 ew (which is low, but enough to counter the limp biskit) and keep the tren at a manageable dose. Of course if it is too much you just decrease to 75 mg eod since the ace is fast acting. Sigh. This is why I HATE blends. Not enough control over dosing protocols of the individual hormones.

hawaiianstunna

Awards
I would like to thank everyone for the great responses. The first response was a shocker when they recomended 75mg ed contrary to my 75mg eod. I think I will keep the prop/tren blend and run it 100mg/100mg EOD. I will update my original post. One more thing, does everyone think I should drop the drol? I was pretty excited to experience A-Bombs. Thank you all again.